Thread: “I’m a police officer and I can search any damn body I please.”

“I’m a police officer and I can search any damn body I please.”

Teenage Students Forced to Strip and “Shake” Their Breasts in School Drug Search

A mother in San Bernardino, CA is outraged at what she believes amounts to the molestation of her 13-year-old daughter by Serrano Middle School officials. The girl and another female student were called to the vice principal’s office in early April under suspicion of possessing marijuana.

According to the 13-year-old student, both girls were ordered by vice-principal, Shenita Stevenson, to take off their clothes to be searched for marijuana.
    There was also a man present, whom the girls believe was a school security guard. According to an account written by the 13-year-old’s mother, Anita Wilson-Pringle, her daughter was,

"…told to take off her jacket, shirt and t-shirt. Next she was told to pull her bra out and shake her breast, same thing with her pants. [she] refused and was then threatened with arrest if she did not comply. Afraid and under duress she complied…I cannot recall in any handbook or school policy where it says it’s ok to strip search a child.'
    When her parents arrived to pick her up at the school, they spoke with Stevenson and a San Bernardino County school police officer, Officer A. Hazen. In response to her father’s inquiry as to why officials would strip-search a thirteen-year-old girl, Hazen reportedly told him, “I’m a police officer and I can search any damn body I please.”
    The student no longer attends Serrano Middle School and has begun independent study.

As Wilson-Pringle told Anti-Media:

"In essence, things like this are going on everyday. There are [many] more students that have been illegally searched like this — not just at Serrano but all over. What they didn’t count on this time was a parent that actually gave a damn about what happened with their kids."
    http://theantimedia.org/middle-schoo...rch-marijuana/

For Wilson-Pringle...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "begun independent study." They mean, home schooling, right?

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

If you turn your kids over to the State, you can hardly complain about how the State treats them. They become wards of the State from 9:00 to 3:00.

Again. If you love your kids, do NOT send them to government schools.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

No, you're a piece of trash on a power trip who has no respect for the 4th amendment or common decency.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    No, you're a piece of trash on a power trip who has no respect for the 4th amendment or common decency.
    Yep. And the sad fact is that this piece of trash has lots of company. This is not an aberration. This is how the system of government schooling thinks about the treatment of their inmates. I mean, kids. And yet, people still hand their kids off to these monsters because it seems like it's free. Sad.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

The officer did what he was supposed to do.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

OMG this makes me sick.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Well at least those girls learned that pot really does ruin lives.

They also learned HOW it ruins lives.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Teenage Students Forced to Strip and “Shake” Their Breasts in School Drug Search
    Tube or it didn't happen!!!

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    "begun independent study." They mean, home schooling, right?
    I think it's more like studying what they teach you in school, at home, independently..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    That about sums up the situation.

Matt Stone and Trey Parker need to do a South Park episode parody on this very issue. That would be so great in shedding awareness on such travesties.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

this cop...yeah, seen one teen girl, you've seen em all, ain't that right officer?

Officer A. Hazen will make up for it by saving a drowning puppy.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Rogue View Post
    Officer A. Hazen will make up for it by saving a drowning puppy.
    Yeah, right after he throws it in the river and has a reporter lined up to do the story.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In response to her father’s inquiry as to why officials would strip-search a thirteen-year-old girl, Hazen reportedly told him, “I’m a police officer and I can search any damn body I please.”

Might my attorney be allowed to peruse your probable cause search warrant please, officer?

“I’m a police officer and I can search any damn body I please.”
    How many have you pleased, so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    ///
    ////