Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The War on the American People

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher A. Brown View Post
    There is a glaring deficiency in this thread relating to collusion, infiltration and secrecy.

The framers knew of it, but it was too socially unpopular in religious society to mention if one wanted to hold political position.

Corporatism and media ganged up(read collusion, infiltration etc on gov) on constitutional principle to a degree the framers could not have foreseen. They attacked the peoples knowledge, ethics, morals and integrity.

Nearly all threads on politics suffer from that deficiency.
    You mean in the "classical" American era, I assume. What makes you think so?
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If you refer to this,

The framers knew of it, but it was too socially unpopular in religious society to mention if one wanted to hold political position.
    The collusion, infiltration and secrecy is enabled by abuses of the unconscious mind. Mind control. It starts at age 3.5 with somnambulism and controls people without their knowledge for life

The church deems the entire subject heresy. Even today such mentality controls psychology, hence our current situation. Proof here, I tested them long ago. Miserable failures.

The paper trail actually goes on to prove that. I followed up on the C. Wickless referral and received a thoroughly incompetent response from a lackey, not even the APA.

The $#@! is deep today because of the social fears that the framers responded to then.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    You mean in the "classical" American era, I assume. What makes you think so?
    because it is still going on today perchance?

today, "collusion, infiltration and secrecy." are colloquially known as "conspiracy theories"
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    See the AF paper I posted above you. You're right that people in 1790 couldn't have predicted the epic scale of Amerikan Fascism and imperialism, but the Anti-Federalists were warning of the corporatist evil almost as long as the Constitution had been made available for reading.
    Absolutely.

The Revolution was fought over mercantilism. The people understood very well the problems with what we now call "corporatism".
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    We don't have to. The top-heavy system will collapse as the dollar collapses.
    You think they don't have a system in place and ready for said collapse? I think they're counting on a collapse. I think they planned it ages ago. No one with half a brain thinks the debt can ever be paid. And as we know, debt destroys economic growth. And the dollar is based on debt. Get ready for globalization because it's coming. Their excuse for it will be mutually assured financial collapse for all nations if we don't globalize. Hide the women and children!!
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    You think they don't have a system in place and ready for said collapse? I think they're counting on a collapse. I think they planned it ages ago. No one with half a brain thinks the debt can ever be paid. And as we know, debt destroys economic growth. And the dollar is based on debt. Get ready for globalization because it's coming. Their excuse for it will be mutually assured financial collapse for all nations if we don't globalize. Hide the women and children!!
    pure, hard core Anarchists do NOT worry about the women and children Love.
    they are pacifists, who sit back and pontificate about purity of thought processes.
    I wrote this.
    a MinArchist is someone who is willing to fight the $#@!ing statists, and sees them as the enemy.
    and An Anarchist is someone who prefers pacifism and endless pontification.
    Osan responded.
    Perhaps according to your definitions, but you never made those clear.
    I cannot make my definitions any clearer. and I made them.

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

Ah. I see where you're heading with this....
    What don't TPTB have a contingency plan for?
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

the pure, hard core Anarchists!
    by golly, they are going to rise up and well....

organize! pontificate?

that! will teach them for sure!

//

We are not allowed to understand

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post
    because it is still going on today perchance?

today, "collusion, infiltration and secrecy." are colloquially known as "conspiracy theories"
    Or, described with "cognitive distortions", in that case "labeling" because we are not allowed to understand how successful conspiracies are conducted.

The church began removing our ability to understand such things as soon as they started calling us heretics and burning us.

The courts enforce this secrecy, infiltration and collusion by conducting injustice when Americans try to recover some understanding to prevent war and extinction.

The records subpoenaed would have proven that over 1,000 insanity actions are missing from the Santa Barbara County Superior Court records.

Understanding that insanity would have begun to understand secrecy, infiltration and collusion. They could not allow that. And Americans are conditioned to be afraid of knowing let alone understanding.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LibForestPaul

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    I haven't read much about Adams or Hamilton that didn't lead me directly to the conclusion that they knew everything about corporatism and regulatory capture, and were actively and knowingly working in favor of it.

With that, I'll put forth my as-yet-unanswered question of 2015: Please let us all know when minarchism has existed in the form you all expect us to achieve.

'Cause your founding fathers were actively working against it. Centralizing state power was the express purpose of the US Constitution you all support.
    The Constitution was a WIN for the statists...the undoing of freedom is what the Constitution IS.
    Even libertarians have a hard time accepting this.

Quote Originally Posted by LibForestPaul View Post
    The Constitution was a WIN for the statists...the undoing of freedom is what the Constitution IS.
    It was only a win because of the potentials of secrecy hidden by the society of the church regarding exploitation and abuse of the human unconscious mind which enable infiltrations and collusions without limit.

Accordingly, it was only the abridging of the purpose of free speech, fully implied and intended since the Declaration of Independence that the federal government could be infiltrated and taken over.

The minianarchism intended is possible IF Americans agree upon the definition of the purpose of free speech implied and intended.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Here us strategy that WILL get it done.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ful-revolution
    Last edited by Christopher A. Brown; 04-30-2015 at 10:41 PM.

Yes, those things appear true. The economic collapse was caused by a series of governmental and corporate banking collusions.

However, with a lawful and peaceful revolution, we might be surprised to find that a good bit of the stolen loot can be lawfully taken back. It was illegally gained.

Our I investigative agencies are currently controlled by the infiltrated government. Basically partners in crime. But, if citizens unify around prime constitutional Intent and purify state governments, amazing things can happen.

When 3/4 of the states are amending to end the abridging of the purpose of free speech within preparatory amendment, suddenly information will get to the public.

That will end the apathy created by decades of deficient news reporting. MSM will lose credibility until they begin to address the issues already brought our by and for the people. Some major news organizations and broadcast networks may fold.

But the really good thing is that the information kept secret by the infiltration into the federal government will come out in at least part. Purging the unlawful officials will mean that true prosecutions of governmental criminality can take place.

There will be some major economic relief found after that.

now that thar...

is some good stuff!

]The Constitution was a WIN for the statists...the undoing of freedom is what the Constitution IS.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    I haven't read much about Adams or Hamilton that didn't lead me directly to the conclusion that they knew everything about corporatism and regulatory capture, and were actively and knowingly working in favor of it.

With that, I'll put forth my as-yet-unanswered question of 2015: Please let us all know when minarchism has existed in the form you all expect us to achieve.

'Cause your founding fathers were actively working against it. Centralizing state power was the express purpose of the US Constitution you all support.
    classic bender!

'Cause your founding fathers were actively working against it. Centralizing state power was the express purpose of the US Constitution you all support
    "ender is just below.

Can't embed, you can listen at link.

The War on the American People
    John Whitehead talks to Lew Rockwell about the Beast.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/podcast/...erican-people/

Thread winner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12