Thread: Media R3volution! F**k You, F**k That, And F**k Cnn! Baltimore Protester Grabs Reporter Mic

Media R3volution! F**k You, F**k That, And F**k Cnn! Baltimore Protester Grabs Reporter Mic

"Baltimore, MD- While CNN attempted to cover the growing protests in Baltimore over the death of Freddie Gray, a protester grabbed the mic of a CNN reporter Miguel Marquez and went off."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=VVdfZhkvNHo

"Warning: This video is raw and the language is not bleeped out"

http://benswann.com/fk-you-fk-that-a...-reporter-mic/
    America deserves better presidential debates in 2024, and we're making it happen ourselves at Free and Equal Elections Foundation!

https://freeandequal.org/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It should be very clear that media is complicit with an infiltrated government to always give the impression to the public that indemnifies the official action while vilifying the public.

There will be no change until a Americans unify upon common ground.

That is easier to define than many would expect. However, covert infiltration of web forums by agents secretly cooperating in a psyops of cognitive infiltration have conditioned the sincere users to have disabling attitudes about everything except the social meme of activism modeled by the covert agents. And that is not activism, it's complaining, whining and speculating in ways that further divide Americans.

There is a clear way out. The only sacrifice is accepting that free speech has the ultimate purpose of enabling unity. There is lawful strategy to use that agreement here.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ful-revolution

Maybe all this Black on White Police Brutality is in the media spotlight to exasperate racial tensions between common white folk and common black folk so the mundanes can ask the government to step in with their tanks and heavy artillery and stop the nonsense. Create a black on white war in America. Foster distrust between citizens. How long before all the rage is directed at any person of different color rather than the police?

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher A. Brown View Post
    It should be very clear that media is complicit with an infiltrated government to always give the impression to the public that indemnifies the official action while vilifying the public.

There will be no change until a Americans unify upon common ground.

That is easier to define than many would expect. However, covert infiltration of web forums by agents secretly cooperating in a psyops of cognitive infiltration have conditioned the sincere users to have disabling attitudes about everything except the social meme of activism modeled by the covert agents. And that is not activism, it's complaining, whining and speculating in ways that further divide Americans.

There is a clear way out. The only sacrifice is accepting that free speech has the ultimate purpose of enabling unity. There is lawful strategy to use that agreement here.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ful-revolution
    Getting real tired of your bull-$#@!, man. You talk a good game but in the end your just another limp dick on the internet.

Wait, there is discontent with the masses? say it ain't so....
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

Banned

Blog Entries
    $#@! CNN

The people in the video are idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    We can't all be smart Canadians

It does make me wonder though, if inner city youth are starting to question the mainstream media, is there a chance we can win them to our way of seeing things? Should Rand Paul be heading to Baltimore to engage with these protesters?...
    America deserves better presidential debates in 2024, and we're making it happen ourselves at Free and Equal Elections Foundation!

https://freeandequal.org/

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZakCarter View Post
    We can't all be smart Canadians

It does make me wonder though, if inner city youth are starting to question the mainstream media, is there a chance we can win them to our way of seeing things? Should Rand Paul be heading to Baltimore to engage with these protesters?...

not to sure a 'political' speech by a white guy at this time would be a good idea....maybe a walk through of the neighborhoods?...a townhall?...send in a rep for Rand instead?..

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    not to sure a 'political' speech by a white guy at this time would be a good idea....maybe a walk through of the neighborhoods?...a townhall?...send in a rep for Rand instead?..
    It's a great idea, all he has to do is start off talking about mandatory minimums.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I thought the same thing. But remember that the media intent is often times to find the idiots.

I tried to find the silver lining in the fact that the man said F' Cnn. In hopes this was that he recognizes the media is not on the side of righteousness.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Banned

Blog Entries
    4 days of protest
    Not one single instant of violence
    Not one arrest

And nobody gives a damn, because the protest is peaceful.

America will only listen once it starts to burn.

Pretty soon "anarchists" are going to have to show up and start smashing things, so these protests can be demonized, and of course, then get media coverage.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Protests still continue in Baltimore.

Eventually there will be an arrest or incident of violence.

Then you'll hear about the protests from the media, instead of me.

My soul mate is a large black man. It would be perfect if we both were not heterosexual. Guys, I still live in Chicago and it ain't that bad (racially speaking, so long as you know how to act and react)

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    He would need to join a protest incognito, get in a cops face and get beat. Bad.

COPS PUT SENATOR IN HOSPITAL AT CIVIL RIGHTS PROTEST.

Aint nobody gonna question his credentials again.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by BV2 View Post
    My soul mate is a large black man.
    Don't ever tell your lady friends this bit. I swore at one time mine was a wandering obese albino cat with a tumor on its ear. I hated cats at the time, but I loved Fatty. I did give up the hooch not too long after.