Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is the US Govt more likely to fudge data now then ever before?

Content of that thread below. You're welcome, again.

Obama and Bush are two sides of the same coin. Obama basically continued Bush. Bush budgets rose incrementally, while Obama kept the same budget after a first year steep increase. Same thing.

Six years is not a trend, at least in the context of 60 years. The US has been declining since about 1960. The east is up; the west is down. China invests millions in African infrastructure. People buy more Korean cars. Philippines just surpassed India in call center activity. Countries like Vietnam rise. The U.S.? Dunkin Donuts plans to open a slate of western US stores, thereby investing in fat Americans.

ZippyJuan, you asked what kinds of jobs we have and will have. According to the labor dept., many social assistance jobs:

The healthcare and social assistance industry is expected to continue to add a substantial number of jobs to the economy between 2012 and 2022, according to the latest projections from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Employment in the healthcare and social assistance industry is projected to increase 29 percent through 2022, compared to an average of 11 percent for all industries. The healthcare and social assistance industry group is projected to be the fastest growing industry overall from 2012 to 2022.

http://www.nasrecruitment.com/upload...to-2022-72.pdf

Social assistance jobs means mostly government jobs funded by taxpayers. We are increasingly using government money to talk care of sick people and more people who can't--or refuse--to take care of themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Read the thread? I posted in the thread. One post of mine had Dept of Labor stats about the kinds of jobs 2012 to 2022.

My other post was commenting on your figures for Obama. My post showed that the Obama's spending pattern increases were the same as Bush.
    Ah- so you think that the Labor Department is not a government source for alternative figures to government ones. Interesting.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Ah- so you think that the Labor Department is not a government source for alternative figures to government ones. Interesting.

Why does it have to be an alternative source? You use Dept of Labor numbers, so I assume you think they're an authoritative source.

If the Dept of Labor tells you there are more social assistance industry jobs, then that should tell you something.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

People said government figures might be getting fudged. I asked for alternative figures. You said they had been provided numerous times and linked to that thread where there are none. "One of many examples below". But thanks anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    People said government figures might be getting fudged.
    The thread question is, "Is the US Govt more likely to fudge data now then ever before?" I never answered affirmatively to that question. I made the point that you can even use Dept of Labor figures and still have a poor economic outlook.

You said they had been provided numerous times and linked to that thread where there are none.
    Yes, it is there. I even reposted it in this thread. Post 31.

LibForestPaul

If the data doesn't agree with my beliefs, then the data must be a lie.
    Trust, but verify. Do you have a gun for access to data? No...ohh, I guess just trust.

Fool me once, shame on you.
    Fool me twice, shame on me.

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    Funny, isn't that just what global warming deniers do. Look at any local or short term drop in temperature and yell GLOBAL COOLING, GLOBAL WARMING STOPPED!
    The alarmists do just the same too. Every tornado, drought, snow storm, lack of snow storm or anything that deviates from average where cold or hot is attributed to climate change.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12