Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Andrew Jackson to be replaced on $20 bill?

$10 bill decision delayed as Hamilton successor debate continues

Alexander Hamilton has been saved, for now.
    The decision to select the woman who would take Alexander Hamilton’s spot on the $10 bill will be postponed until next year, a Treasury spokesperson announced Friday.

The delay was spurred by a slew of public comments about who should inherit the spot currently held by the first treasury secretary, who adopted the post in 1789. Treasury officials initially announced in June that the decision would be reached by the end of 2015.

Some heavy hitters in Washington, such as the former chairman of the Federal Reserve, Ben Bernanke, have published fierce criticism about Hamilton’s likely demotion.

Despite the push back, Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said the public’s opinion would weigh heavily in his decision. A spokesperson added that the Treasury Department had a surplus of ideas prompted by outsiders.

"As a result of the tremendous amount of engagement, we have many more ideas than we had originally anticipated. Therefore, we are taking additional time to carefully review and consider a range of options to honor the theme of democracy as well as the notable contributions women have made to our country," she told CBS News.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/1...#ixzz3u4NCjEID
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    RAC

He should be replaced with Latoya Jackson. That picture of her nekkid Playboy spread should do it.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Rosa Parks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> trail of tears orchestrator Andrew Jackson. But frankly American money isn't going to be worth spit soon anyway.

May I respectfully suggest The Honorable Jessica Biel? I really love her brain.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

GOP senator: Keep Hamilton on the $10 bill, take Jackson off $20 bill
    Sen. James Lankford (R-Okla.) says Alexander Hamilton deserves to stay on the $10 bill because of his service as the first secretary of Treasury.

He added that a woman deserves to grace the paper currency of the United States, but suggested the $20 bill, which currently bares the face of former president Andrew Jackson, as the more appropriate denomination.

ADVERTISEMENT

“My better idea is if you are going to replace somebody off of one of the bills – which I have no problem with a lady being on one of the bills – that you would replace the 20,” Lankford said on “Kilmeade and Friends” earlier this week, as first reported by BuzzFeed News.

He said Jackson, who ordered the removal of several Native American tribes in the infamous “Trail of Tears,” had a “pretty checkered history.”

“He was a rugged mountain man to say the least, but he was also the one that relocated Native American tribes out of all of the southeastern part of the United States and did forcible removal, and tens of thousands of Native Americans died on the Trail of Tears and other things,” Lankford said.

“So if we are going to remove someone, which I have no problem with doing, then let’s do the 20, not the 10, the very first secretary of the Treasury, Alexander Hamilton,” he added.

Hamilton, who has enjoyed a popular revival due to the Broadway musical about his life story, has been slated by the Treasury Department to be removed from the $10 bill in favor of a woman.

The finalists for the new currency, which is scheduled to be unveiled in 2020, are Harriet Tubman, Eleanor Roosevelt, Rosa Parks and Wilma Mankiller.
    http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...jackson-off-20
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Why not put a woman on a $200 or $500 bill? It is high time we put higher denominations in circulation.

Andy's memory deserves much better than the sick bankster's joke of being stuck on the bogus fiat $20 FRN.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    GOP senator: Keep Hamilton on the $10 bill, take Jackson off $20 bill

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...jackson-off-20
    Notice how this jackhole yaps a lot about Jackson's responsibility for the "Trail of Tears" (which, granted, was a vile, treacherous and despicably murderous crime) while he makes nary a peep about how Jackson was the arch-nemesis of central banking in his day. (Jackson famously "killed" the Second Bank of the United States.)

Given Jackson's legacy of intense antipathy and antagonism towards central banks and central bankers (and from within the context of fiat creation of money by the Federal Reserve), putting Jackson's image on Federal Reserve Notes of any denomination is an exercise in history-blurring hypocrisy. Of course, such blurring is probably why they put Jackson on the twenty in the first place (as if to suggest that Jackson would have endorsed our present "Third Bank of the United States" - a.k.a. the Fed).
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-30-2016 at 03:47 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Why not put a woman on a $200 or $500 bill? It is high time we put higher denominations in circulation.
    Only terrorists and drug dealers use cash.

Reported.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Only terrorists and drug dealers use cash.

Reported.
    Well done, comrade. Sorry I can't +rep you for your service to Big Sister.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah, get rid of "I killed the Bank" Andrew Jackson. Im sure a lot of us know that is his epitaph on his tombstone, referring to a Central Bank.

I think a valid question to ask of others is "Do you know what Andrew Jacksons relationship was to Central Banking?" for the mundanes out there...
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel999 View Post
    I'm not sure whether to pos or neg rep you....
    give him a trans-rep

She's sort of a little lackluster, but I always thought that Queen Latifah has a cute face. If she lost a few lbs., then she'd actually look pretty hot. She'd then fit nice in that little circle on the bill.

Either her or Wendy Williams. Williams has some big hooters.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 01-31-2016 at 07:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    such blurring is probably why they put Jackson on the twenty in the first place (as if to suggest that Jackson would have endorsed our present "Third Bank of the United States" - a.k.a. the Fed).
    Jackson on the $20 is kind of like selling pope brand abortion buckets.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Money before the civil war did not have dead people on them or buildings. Every single coin had an image of a woman. It was Lady Liberty.
    Last edited by seapilot; 01-31-2016 at 11:37 AM.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Quote Originally Posted by seapilot View Post
    Money before the civil war did not have dead people on them or buildings. Every single coin had an image of a woman. It was Lady Liberty.
    The bankers like to flaunt Dead Presidents on their currency (not money) as if they supported the banks. Think about who is on our currencies.

Washington - Revolutionary War
    Jackson - I killed the bank, referring to the 2nd National Bank (Central Bank)
    Lincoln - Greenback

Thats just to name three, and Im not super familiar with the history of non US currencies, but Im sure the same thing happens.

I think there are three true layers of control: Violence, Money, and Belief. In order for a currency to exist that does not restrict banks, it cant be money. The two are very different. Thus, it is critical that the majority of the population have a Belief that the currency they use is Money. Any competing currencies that can not be subverted are prohibited and quickly labeled "counterfeit" or some other legal slander. Believe what you are ordered to believe. If you do not, first you are punished through Money. Fines, low wages, taxes, etc. If you refuse to comply with Belief or Money, then you call in the Dept of Violence.

The three systems of control balance each other out, and always benefit a very small group of powerful manipulative people at the very top of the food chain. Violence is used to reign in the other two departments. You control the middlemen in the Dept of Money with threats of Violence and manipulate Beliefs. You control the Dept of Violence with Money and Belief. You control the Dept of Belief with Violence and Money. This is the TRUE nature of control, and Money is only one of several tools used to control entire societies with the entirety of the human race as the final goal.

The reason that Belief, Violence and Money are related to the whole Andrew Jackson thing is a manipulation of Belief. Seeing Jacksons face on the currency is becoming a liability and not an asset, since people are becoming aware of who Andrew Jackson was and why his was so important to the history of freedom.

Damn near every action that is taken by the true rulers of the planet will be enacted by one of those three foundations. These people do not respect Rights or the Law. They dont recognize private property. They do not respect the individual. Our structure of government, where we, in the US have an Executive, Legislative and Judicial branch is merely to maintain an illusion. If you take over a country, then try to change the name of that country, the people will revolt, but keep the name of the country, but slowly replace the functional parts of that countrys guts with whatever you want, and people will usually be happy and accept whatever they are told to accept. Dont change the illusion, that is what people react to, just change the way it works and you can dismantle and install corrupt systems without contending with the ire of the masses. When the Federal Reserve Bank was given the power to print the currency for the entire US, the name of the currency was exactly the same as the money we previously used: the Dollar. Had they changed the NAME of the Dollar to anything else, there would have been a revolution that day. The names are manipulations of Belief. This causes people to Believe that the previously existing system has not changed, despite having been replaced entirely with something that benefits those at the very top.

"I sincerely believe that the refusal of King George the 3rd to allow the colonies to operate and maintain an honest money system, that frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, was probably the primary cause for the revolution." - Franklin

"All the perplexities, confusions, and distresses in America arise, not from defects in their constitution or confederation, nor from want of honor or virtue, as much from downright ignorance of the nature of coin, credit, and circulation." - John Adams, letter to Thomas Jefferson (25 August 1787) The Works of John Adams.

What we have today is currency, not money. The difference between the two is critical to understanding why and how those in power have usurped more power over the common man, and what needs to be done in order to free the common man from the clutches of the money manipulators. An honest money system is a critical part of creating and maintaining a sustainable and peaceful society whose foundations are based on the ideas of freedom and liberty for all.

EVERY government and society which has accepted a Fiat Currency as its system of money has collapsed, except for the USA, which is well on its way to becoming yet another addition to the pages of history which repeatedly prove this point.
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

what about Chapter Jackson? You wouldn't even have to change the micro print on the name.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

The fedgov should be honest for once in its pathetic existence.

"Gentlemen! I too have been a close observer of the doings of the Bank of the United States. I have had men watching you for a long time, and am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country.

When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin!

Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, (bringing his fist down on the table) I will rout you out."

From the original minutes of the Philadelphia bankers sent to meet with President Jackson February 1834,
    from Andrew Jackson and the Bank of the United States (1928) by Stan V. Henkels
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How much does anyone want to bet that todays youth doesnt know the difference between Andrew Jackson and Michael Jackson?
    1776 > 1984

I don't understand why this has to be so controversial. Instead of removing a president they could simply issue separate versions with different people like they did with state quarters.

The Harriet Tubman $20 Bill Could Make an Early Debut

http://time.com/4593420/harriet-tubm...-trump-design/

Dec. 7, 2016

To pressure the Trump administration to not kill it

U.S. government officials say Treasury Secretary Jack Lew could release early images of redesigned $5, $10 and $20 bills in an effort to pressure the Trump Administration away from reversing their plans.

But doing so, officials fear, could give counterfeiters a running start and could ultimately hurt plans to add a woman to front of the currency.

The Treasury Department has not confirmed that there are any current plans to release early renderings of the design, but officials inside and out of the Obama Administration have said the decision is ultimately up to the Secretary. Officials say that security should be the determining factor in any such plan.

In a statement to TIME after this post was published, a Treasury Department spokesperson said the process to update the bills is well underway and the Bureau of Engraving and Printing was directed to accelerate its work on the note redesign at the time of Lew’s announcement. “That work, which could include ideas for imagery, will be documented in a way that captures the full record of the excellent progress that has been made on this project and is consistent with our primary concern for the security of our currency,” a spokesperson said. ” The process of currency redesign is complex and was always expected to extend beyond the span of one administration.”

Given the results of the 2016 election, Treasury Secretary Jack Lew is in a bind. In less than seven weeks, he will hand the keys over to his successor and his legacy-securing plan to overhaul the look of our nation’s currency will go out the door with him.

While most of the Treasury Department officials who make recommendations on which currency should change and why based on security are career employees, changes to the aesthetics are at the sole discretion of the Treasury Secretary. It is not yet known how the Trump Administration will approach the currency redesign.

When the Treasury Department announced major changes to the faces of the $5, $10 and $20 bills, including the inclusion of a woman as the portrait on U.S. currency for the first time in modern history, it was widely viewed as a watershed moment.

Public backlash was minimal and despite signals by government officials that the actual bills would not hit the market until the late 2020s, the nation appeared ready for a woman,—Harriet Tubman, at that—to appear on the front of U.S. currency.

There was one major skeptic, however: President-elect Donald Trump. Then in the throes of the primary election, Trump called the move “pure political correctness” and suggested moving Tubman to a lower denomination like the $2 bill.

“Andrew Jackson had a great history. I think it’s very rough when you take somebody off the bill,” Trump said last spring.

That quote did not go unnoticed by the Treasury Department, where the redesign process is currently underway, though at the time most were still convinced Hillary Clinton would defeat Trump in the 2016 election. In October, Lew took a trip to Philadelphia where he toured the Marian Anderson museum and discussed the changes with graduate students at the Wharton School of Business.

In an interview with the Philadelphia Inquirer, Lew said that there is already plenty of enthusiasm around their proposed changes.

“I think the enthusiasm about the announcement and what we’ve made has left an important mark,” Lew told the Inquirer. “I think the decisions like the decision of Harriet Tubman on the $20; people have already started calling them ‘Tubmans’ and they’re not even printed yet.”

But Trump’s surprise victory over Hillary Clinton, has led many to question what was next for the project.

It is true that the enthusiasm is there. A Google image search of “Harriet Tubman 20” reveals dozens of imagined designs of the new bill, which would be last in line for a redesign. In Northeast Washington, a D.C.-based artist painted a mural of Harriet Tubman as the portrait of the $20 bill. And mention of Harriet Tubmans as the new face of the currency did permeate the rap culture lexicon as many suspected, creeping its way into the remix of the O.T. Genesis song “Cut It” featuring Kevin Gates and Young Thug.

But the next Administration could easily choose to ignore the pulse of the people. Groups like Women on 20s, which has been adamant about replacing Jackson on the currency, have already expressed concern.

“It would be a slap in the face of women to reverse the decision in our opinion.” Susan Ades Stone, the executive director of Women on 20s told MarketWatch this week. It could, however, be much harder to ignore renderings of the future bills. It is that line of thinking that insiders say has lead Treasury to consider releasing early images.

“For the public we’re all visual people,” a government official who asked to remain anonymous to discuss the process, told TIME. “There are a lot of outstanding questions— If women are going on the back [of the $10 note] how is that going to work? How is that going to look?”

The only problem with that thinking, government officials say, is that it could end up doing more harm than good. “Putting anything out there prematurely, I’m not sure that it gives people clarity,” said an official. “People will take what you put out there and think that that’s final and that’s not necessarily the case. We’re not far enough along in the process where we can unveil or release any type of design element at this point in time.”

Typically, designs are released closer to the actual production of bills to reduce the likelihood of counterfeiting and to lessen any confusion in the marketplace about the U.S. bills. The focus of the redesign process, after all, is a particular bills’ security. Any changes to whom or what is on the bill comes last. There are some images out already. One day after the initial announcement, the Treasury Department posted images on Medium of Secretary Lew meeting with designers and printers, holding a portrait of Harriet Tubman. On the public website for the new bills, there are also multiple images that are said to have inspired the Secretary’s currency plan. Releasing images early could also politicize the process, officials say, possibly giving a new administration even more reason to scrap the plan.

Despite what happens to the aesthetic elements, officials in the Department are still working on the yet-to-be-announced security features of the new bills, starting with the $10 note, which is first in line to be updated.

Officials say that the majority of people who work on that the team in charge of developing security features will still be in place after Trump’s inauguration, meaning the security focus will continue. A change from the top, however, could mean that beyond being pushed to the back of the bill, women could ultimately get pushed off.

Devaluation coming.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

What Happened to the Plan to Put Harriet Tubman on the $20 Bill?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/what-h...-bill?ref=home

When a Harriet Tubman scholar found out in 2016 that the abolitionist she studied for decades was going to be the new face of the $20 bill, she cried.

“Here you have an African American woman, formerly enslaved who fought and struggled her whole life for freedom and equality.” Kate Larson said.

But Larson and others eager to withdraw Tubmans from the bank may have to wait longer than expected. Two years ago this week, Treasury Secretary Jack Lew announced redesigns for the $20, $10, and $5 bills that would honor civil rights and women’s rights icons: Tubman, Alice Paul, and Marian Anderson. Lew said the new note designs would debut by 2020, 100 years after women gained the right to vote.

But now the Trump administration is putting the plan on the backburner, according to the Treasury department.

A spokesperson for the Bureau of Engraving and Printing told The Daily Beast that the redesigns have not been finalized or approved for circulation. The next note set to be released is the $10 bill, and the redesign won’t enter circulation until 2026, according to a spokesperson.

Before Lew’s announcement, the Treasury Department’s Advanced Counterfeit Deterrence Steering Committee signaled that a new $10 bill would be rolled out first, followed by the $50 bill, and then the $20 bill. The release dates for all the new notes could be pushed back even further to fight counterfeiting, according to a spokesperson. That means the public may not see the Tubman $20 bill until years, even decades after the original 2020 design release date.

Treasury Secretary Mnuchin has the final say on the Tubman $20 note and other redesigns, according the spokesperson.

“Ultimately we will be looking at this issue, [but] it’s not something that I’m focused on at the moment,” Mnuchin told CNN last year.

President Trump, a fan of Andrew Jackson, the current face of the $20, has not spoken on the redesign since his election, but in 2016 he said the decision was “pure political correctness” and recommended that Tubman’s portrait should go on the barely circulated $2 bill instead.

The original rollout in 2016 was met with fanfare and some frustration.

“For the first time in more than a century, the front of our currency will feature the portrait of a woman,” Secretary Lew said in a letter announcing the decision. Women’s rights organizations who rallied for a woman to go on paper money (two women have appeared on national coins, Sacagawea and Susan B. Anthony) applauded the decision they fought for but wondered why the recognition took so long.

The founders of Women on 20s, an organization that created a grassroots campaign and public poll to put a woman on the popular currency before the Treasury’s decision, told The Daily Beast that the redesign news was a “trifecta” moment. Susan Ades Stone and Barbara Ortiz Howard rallied for Tubman’s face on the $20, but they were not expecting additions to the notes of lesser value.

The campaign idea dawned on Howard while she was waiting in line for coffee. Both women suspected the public would be interested in pushing for a female face on paper currency, too.

“We hope the reveal of the design will happen in 2020,” they said. “With all the talk of equality and showing respect to women as equals and recognizing our valuable contributions, this is something we should be trumpeting to the rest of the world.”

Larson, a Tubman scholar and biographer hopes the redesign rollout will show Americans a different side of the abolitionist, who is often viewed as grandmotherly and mythical.

“I think it will spread her legacy far beyond than it already is. The real truth of her life is more inspiring than the myths,” said Larson.

When asked about the whitewashing of black historical figures like Martin Luther King Jr. and Tubman, Larson said, “People don’t want to hear about unflattering parts of their lives and the militancy of many black leaders is a problem for some white americans.”

During the initial announcement, some critics said putting a former slave on U.S. capital was problematic. But Larson thinks Tubman would be honored to be on the new $20: the Maryland native saved up money to buy oxen for work and eventually bought her freedom. The icon, who lived into her 90s, ran a farm and worked in the brick-making business.

“She was an entrepreneur,” said Larson.

Tubman’s descendants are waiting on the new bill, too. Pauline Copes Johnson, the 90-year-old great-great-grandniece of Tubman, told The Root when she found out her aunt’s face would cover money, “Hallelujah, at last it has come to pass.’”

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Devaluation coming.
    Those food stamps will not buy much then . Finally america might lose a few pounds .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    oh $hit!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Another bump for Lady Liberty!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I'm all for putting a woman back on our money like we did in the old days before we became an empire.

Bring back Lady Liberty!

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Another bump for Lady Liberty!!!
    We'll be using her soon enough. She's 90% silver, 10% nickel, and doesn't shrink in value like wool in a hot dryer.

She ceased to be official and didn't lose value. Can an FRN do that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Trump was basically America's best President of all time, if anyone deserves to be on a bill its him
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast