Thread: 'AWAITING AN APOLOGY' Mom of slain Navy SEAL writes to Gen. Dempsey

'AWAITING AN APOLOGY' Mom of slain Navy SEAL writes to Gen. Dempsey

'AWAITING AN APOLOGY'
    Mom of slain Navy SEAL writes to Gen. Dempsey

Published April 19, 2015 FoxNews.com

I am shaking and tears are flowing down my cheeks as I watch the news and listen to the insensitive, pain inflicting comments made by you in regards to the fall of Ramadi.
    “The city itself is not symbolic in any way” oh really are you willing to meet with me and with the families who have lost a son, daughter, husband, wife, father, mother, aunt, uncle, grandson, or teammate?

My son Marc Lee was the first Navy SEAL who sacrificed his life in Ramadi Iraq Aug 2, 2006. His blood is still in that soil and forever will be. Remember that was when so many of our loved ones were taken from us. You said that “it’s not been declared part of the caliphate on one hand or central to the future of Iraq.” My son and many others gave their future in Ramadi. Ramadi mattered to them. Many military analysts say that as goes Ramadi so goes Iraq.
    I’ve traveled to Ramadi and visited Camp Marc Lee in 2007. I brought back soil from that city where Marc breathed his last. I interviewed Iraqi General Anwer in 2010 when I returned. I asked him “If you could say one thing to the American people what would you tell them? He paused and with deep emotion said “We will tell our children, our grandchildren, for generations to come we will tell them what Americans have done. There is American blood poured out on our soil.” It seems the Iraqis understand the importance more than you do sir.

You sir owe an apology to the families whose loved ones blood was shed in Ramadi. Ramadi matters to us and is very symbolic to us. You need to apologize to our troops whose bodies were blown to pieces from IEDs and bullet holes leaving parts and pieces behind, Ramadi matters to them. You need to apologize to our troops who endured the extreme temperatures and battled the terrorists in some of the worst battlefields in Iraq, Ramadi matters to them.

Fill letter here:
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/04/19...eneral-martin/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be bloodstains on the sands of places that are no threat to us, and that would happily be given away just so we can invade them again later.

If you don't heed this mother's call, it won't be the generals who owe your own children apologies, because now you know better and you can warn them yourselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be bloodstains on the sands of places that are no threat to us, and that would happily be given away just so we can invade them again later.

If you don't heed this mother's call, it won't be the generals who owe your own children apologies, because now you know better and you can warn them yourselves.
    Excactly. She should be demanding an apology for the men who decided that Ramadi was somehow worth her son's life in the first place.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

The rulers were/are guilty, but her son wasn't an innocent party in this. He was a murderer/attempted murderer. He was paid to travel to a far off land to shoot brown people who were of no threat to him or anyone he knew.
    Tax is theft. War is murder. Conscription is slavery. Government is organized crime.

Quote Originally Posted by stuntman stoll View Post
    The rulers were/are guilty, but her son wasn't an innocent party in this. He was a murderer/attempted murderer. He was paid to travel to a far off land to shoot brown people who were of no threat to him or anyone he knew.
    That's just it. She isn't a Cindy Sheehan upset that her son was decieved into supporting an unjust war. She's just upset because someone in power finally (halfway) told the truth that this particular town isn't in our interest. But because her son died there we have to keep indefinitely fighting for it? Does she think we should keep fighting to retake "hamburger hill" in Vietnam?

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.