Thread: O'Reilly: "Disrespect" From Russia, Iran and "ISIS Thugs" Towards Obama, "But He Doesn't Care!

O'Reilly: "Disrespect" From Russia, Iran and "ISIS Thugs" Towards Obama, "But He Doesn't Care!

Fox used to be pro Republican, this O'Reilly commentary seems bit too fair n balanced:

April 15, 2015

O'Reilly: "Disrespect" From Russia, Iran and "ISIS Thugs" Towards Obama, "But He Doesn't Care!"

BILL O'REILLY: The ISIS killers have released an animated video on the net depicting a jihadist beheading President Obama.

These thugs obviously taunting Mr. Obama, trying to humiliate him in the eyes of the world.

We have a policy of not showing ISIS propaganda on the air, but the latest atrocity is on the Fox News website should you choose to see it.

In Moscow, Putin has ordered Russian missiles be shipped to Iran, violating the spirit of the arms embargo.

Another gross act of disrespect by the tyrant Putin.

And as we discussed last night, the Iranian mullahs are openly contradicting the American president on the terms of the nuke negotiations, disrespecting him.

In addition, you may remember President Obama asked Congress for authorization to conduct military operations against ISIS.

Congress will not pass that authorization.

Why? Because some Republicans say the president's language could restrict U.S. commanders, while some liberals say the language could lead to open-ended fighting on the ground.

So the commander-in-chief will not get his military goal.
    On the ISIS authorization, the president did very little to convince Congress it was necessary.

So again, it looks to me like that was all show; he doesn't really care much about the authorization.

As always, I could be wrong. I can't read the president's mind.
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...esnt_care.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

In Moscow, Putin has ordered Russian missiles be shipped to Iran, violating the spirit of the arms embargo.

Another gross act of disrespect by the tyrant Putin.
    Or perhaps-just perhaps-Putin is just interested in profit? /tinfoil
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

The thing is Bill O'Reilly knows he's full of $#@!. He just gets paid to say it, so he will keep on rollin'
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."