Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hookers for health-a new welfare beney in the Netherlands

hookers for health-a new welfare beney in the Netherlands

The Surprising Way the Netherlands Is Helping Its Disabled Have Sex

The Netherlands is known for its social subsidies on everything from education to housing, but it's also subsidizing sex for the disabled. With prostitution legalized in the country, the government is boosting both the domestic sex economy and the intimate endeavors of its disabled citizens. Put simply, sex is increasingly characterized as a right everyone should be able to enjoy. While there is no direct "sex grant" per se, the benefits citizens with disabilities receive can be spent however they like. Some reports indicate that they can use these benefits to access sex services 12 times a year, but information on the specifics is elusive. One 29-year-old named Chris Fulton, who has cerebral palsy and muscular dystrophy, has even launched a campaign calling on the Dutch government to introduce a more concrete grant scheme.
    But why sex? Besides the obvious pleasure, intercourse is a form of mental and physical therapy. In psychology, many experts cite its ability to fulfill needs for intimacy, validation, stress relief or stronger self-esteem. In health circles, it's a known antidote to stress and even pain management. Citing this research and personal testimonies, social workers, caretakers and affected individuals are calling for increased access to sex services for citizens with disabilities.
    However, the right to sexuality does not make for easy conversation, whether at the dinner table or in public policy arenas. Controversy engulfs the issue, and many citizens object to using tax dollars to support such a risque business. But advocates, including academics, social workers and doctors, respond that it's not about supporting the sex business, but is rather promoting a right and addressing health issues.
    Another problem is safety. Critics cite the very real concern that disabled citizens would be at risk of abuse, while many disabled women fear abuse from male sex workers and would not fully trust them. Equally controversial is the issue of consent. Can mentally disabled citizens truly sanction such arrangements, even if they're of legal age? Some argue no: For example, one woman who offered to help her son with down syndrome lose his virginity was condemned as "disgusting" and got accused of pimping him.
    Medical ethics experts often discuss how sex and disability have long been seen exclusively through the lens of protecting vulnerable individuals from abuse. However, in recent years the sexual rights movement has taken off. "Finding a sex worker who will talk, teach, accept … is a bit of a boost of confidence and self-esteem," sex therapist Tuppy Owens told the Guardian.
    Perhaps the most poignant question in subsidizing sexual services is whether advocates are hurting the disabled community. Mik Scarlet, a campaigner in the sexuality and disability movement, told the Guardian, "If you're growing up as a disabled child or someone who's just come to disability, how does that affect how you feel about yourself? I don't want a world where it's easier for disabled people to visit sex workers, I want a world that sees disabled people as sexual and valid prospective partners."
    This subsidy probably won't be a solution realistically considered in the United States any time soon. But the general issue is definitely one worth discussing, not only to find solutions, but also to radically change how we perceive and integrate people with disabilities in our communities.
    While we don't often think of sex as a human right, it's becoming a key element in the battle against the subhuman treatment people with disabilities face in societies across the globe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In B-4 Danke.......

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In B-4 Danke.......
    Nice of you. y'all can split the cost of the trip and the services.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Nice of you. y'all can split the cost of the trip and the services.
    I've traded lines for pussy but never money...

Sex is not a right.

That's really all that needs to be said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    Sex is not a right.

Pssh. We already know that birth control is a right. Therefore, sex is a right. Silly mundane.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    Sex is not a right.

That's true since rights don't exist. If they did, how would something guaranteed by birth be taken away.

In a free society with voluntary taxes or charities I would probably check that box.

Feed starving Children? Check.

Prostitutes for disabled citizens? Check.

Military based foreign empire? Nope.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What about all the people there that aren't disabled, but can't get none? So now they can claim disability because they couldn't pick none up for 6 months straight, a year?
    FJB

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    What about all the people there that aren't disabled, but can't get none? So now they can claim disability because they couldn't pick none up for 6 months straight, a year?
    It's been over 20 years since my bar hopping days but I'm betting that drinks-n-lines still works just fine...

It's been over 20 years since my bar hopping days but I'm betting that drinks-n-lines still works just fine...
    I would strongly advise against that. All it takes is for the woman to feel bad about the encounter the next day and you're liable to be charged with rape.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

/.
    Last edited by specsaregood; 05-18-2016 at 08:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    I would strongly advise against that. All it takes is for the woman to feel bad about the encounter the next day and you're liable to be charged with rape.
    Oh I never pressed rape charges against any of 'em.......

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Yes it is. Are you suggesting some entity has the right to keep you from having sex? Is breathing a right? Sex is definitely a right; a willing partner however is not a right.
    Perhaps we should persuade the masses to adopt the Pink Card system Zamyatin described in "We".

You're a gentleman, tod evans.

That is why I stick to the retarded ones...I mean disabled ones.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is pretty $#@!ed.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    This is pretty $#@!ed.
    Hey, if TPTB can subsidize and justify infanticide, surely they can make free whores okay!

LOL! I cracked up when you said that earlier..... lines but not money...... I instantly tried to +rep but it said to spread first, I was going to talk about the old days but I didn't know how old your days were..... and cracked up some more.
    FJB

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    That is why I stick to the retarded ones...I mean disabled ones.
    I don't think your mother appreciates you airing that family affair in public.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    I don't think your mother appreciates you airing that family affair in public.
    Um, my mother is dead after a long painful battle, thanks for the reminder.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    In a free society with voluntary taxes or charities I would probably check that box.

Feed starving Children? Check.

Prostitutes for disabled citizens? Check.

Military based foreign empire? Nope.
    The disabled don't need sex grants. They need charisma lessons from this guy.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-li...usband-4940390

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Okay. I don't get it. If you're paying for hookers, in the U.S. anyway, you are doing something that can get you arrested and you're spending money. If you're buying a girl a line, you are doing something that can get you arrested and you're spending money. If you're in Netherlands, neither gets you arrested, but you are still spending money. So.....why not just spend the money?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    The disabled don't need sex grants. They need charisma lessons from this guy.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-li...usband-4940390

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've traded lines for pussy but never money...
    I've traded cigs for pussy but never lines.

Oh that'll always be true.

This advice is how people die virgins.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Um, my mother is dead after a long painful battle, thanks for the reminder.
    You're welcome.

Yep. Chalk it up to charity, lose her number and try again.

Netherlands birth rate: 1.72 births/woman

All that sex and so little to show for it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast