Thread: Cannabis oil cured my bowel cancer, claims father, 33, 'given just 18 months to live'

Cannabis oil cured my bowel cancer, claims father, 33, 'given just 18 months to live'

Cannabis oil cured my bowel cancer, claims father, 33, 'given just 18 months to live'

By Anna Hodgekiss

17 April 2015

A bowel cancer patient told he had just 18 months to live claims he has been cured by cannabis oil.

David Hibbitt, 33, was diagnosed with the disease in July 2012 and underwent chemotherapy, radiotherapy and surgery to remove his large bowel.

Doctors told him the cancer was terminal - so he decided to try cannabis oil as a last resort and bought it from a local dealer for £50 a gram.

Now the father-of-one says he has been cancer-free since his last scan in January - and puts the class-B drug down to his miracle recovery.

David Hibbitt, 33, claims doctors said he had between 18 months and five years to live after being diagnosed with advanced bowel cancer. In desperation, he tried cannabis oil, which he now credits with his recovery

He is now looking forward to the future after tying the knot with his partner of six years Heather Martin, 26, at a registry office today.

Mr Hibbitt, from Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, said: 'Friends had told me about cannabis oil and I dismissed it at first. I've never been into drugs.

'But in February last year I was told I only had 18 months to five years to live, and I felt I had to try everything I could.

'I felt like the chemo was killing me and I had nothing to lose. I couldn't accept I was going to die.'

Continued...
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...