Thread: FBI director: U.S. Holocaust museum program mandatory for new agents

FBI director: U.S. Holocaust museum program mandatory for new agents

This step should help against "anti-Semitism" claims about controversial Obama administration.

James Coney calls Holocaust most significant event in history, says new agents must attend 'Law Enforcement and Society: Lessons of the Holocaust' program.

By JTA | Apr. 17, 2015 | 1:04 AM

FBI director James Comey speaking at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum’s National Tribute dinner in Washington, April 15, 2015. Photo by Courtesy of U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum / JTA Photo Archive

FBI director James Comey called the Holocaust the most significant event in history and said that’s why a U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum program on its lessons is mandatory for new agents.
    Speaking Wednesday at the museum’s National Tribute dinner in Washington, Comey made a point of noting that new special agents and intelligence analysts must attend the Law Enforcement and Society: Lessons of the Holocaust program.
    “It is of course significant because it was the most horrific display in the world of inhumanity,” Comey told the 1,000 donors, dignitaries and survivors at the dinner. “But I believe it was also the most horrific display in world history of our humanity, of our capacity for evil and for moral surrender.”
    http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/...medium=twitter

Related

Holocaust in Gaza

As David Cohen becomes CIA’s No. 2, Jews appear to have smoother path at security agencies

Mark Levin To Obama: Anti-Semitism ‘Reeks From Your Administration’ [VIDEO]
    http://dailycaller.com/2015/03/18/ma...tration-video/

President Obama Condemns Anti-Semitism on Holocaust Remembrance Day
    Pleads To Repeat 'Never Forget. Never Again.'
    http://forward.com/articles/218709/president-obama-condemns-anti-semitism-on-holocaus

Be interesting to see if some future Republican donors funded administration could build a "Gaza Holocaust" museum in US based on more recent history of 2010s along same lines as existing Holocaust museum in the US based on history of early 1900s Western civilization.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    OH cool! - do they get to wear SS uniforms and beat the sh*t out of enactment actors? Learn internment camp operations, how to operate gas chambers and crematoriums?

So this is the most significant event in history, even though other gvmt's killed more of their own citizens. APAC ass kisser! Oh, that's right, they don't teach about any of the other genocides in the public fool system.

Government Dates Targets Civilians Killed "Gun Control" Laws Features of Over-all "Gun Control" scheme
    Ottoman Turkey 1915-1917 Armenians
    (mostly Christians) 1-1.5 million Art. 166, Pen. Code, 1866
    & 1911 Proclamation, 1915 • Permits required •Government list of owners
    •Ban on possession

Soviet Union 1929-1945 Political opponents;
    farming communities 20 million Resolutions, 1918
    Decree, July 12, 1920
    Art. 59 & 182, Pen. code, 1926 •Licensing of owners
    •Ban on possession
    •Severe penalties

Nazi Germany
    & Occupied Europe 1933-1945 Political opponents;
    Jews; Gypsies;
    critics; "examples" 20 million Law on Firearms & Ammun., 1928
    Weapon Law, March 18, 1938 <== US gun control laws based on Nazi Germany's!!!
    Regulations against Jews, 1938 •Registration & Licensing
    •Stricter handgun laws
    •Ban on possession

China, Nationalist 1927-1949 Political opponents;
    army conscripts; others 10 million Art. 205, Crim. Code, 1914
    Art. 186-87, Crim. Code, 1935 •Government permit system
    •Ban on private ownership

China, Red 1949-1952
    1957-1960
    1966-1976 Political opponents;
    Rural populations
    Enemies of the state 20-35 million Act of Feb. 20, 1951
    Act of Oct. 22, 1957 •Prison or death to "counter-revolutionary criminals" and anyone resisting any government program
    •Death penalty for supply guns to such "criminals"

Guatemala 1960-1981 Mayans & other Indians;
    political enemies 100,000-
    Decree 36, Nov 25 •Act of 1932
    Decree 386, 1947
    Decree 283, 1964 •Register guns & owners •Licensing with high fees
    •Prohibit carrying guns
    •Bans on guns, sharp tools
    •Confiscation powers

Uganda 1971-1979 Christians
    Political enemies 300,000 Firearms Ordinance, 1955
    Firearms Act, 1970 •Register all guns & owners •Licenses for transactions
    •Warrantless searches •Confiscation powers

Cambodia
    (Khmer Rouge) 1975-1979 Educated Persons;
    Political enemies 2 million Art. 322-328, Penal Code
    Royal Ordinance 55, 1938 •Licenses for guns, owners, ammunition & transactions
    •Photo ID with fingerprints
    •License inspected quarterly

Rwanda 1994 Tutsi people 800,000 Decree-Law No. 12, 1979 •Register guns, owners, ammunition •Owners must justify need •Concealable guns illegal •Confiscating powers

http://jpfo.net/filegen-a-m/deathgc.htm

-t

I wonder if they get the class on the constitution before or after the Israel indoctrination camp?
    Dishonest money makes for dishonest people.

Andrew Napolitano, John Stossel. FOX News Liberty Infiltrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO

Quote Originally Posted by roho76 View Post
    I wonder if they get the class on the constitution before or after the Israel indoctrination camp?
    I'm pretty sure they dropped the class on the constitution. Not enough time left after adding the sensitivity training, gender studies, altering evidence, lying on the stand and best practices in gun dropping classes.

-t

Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    OH cool! - do they get to wear SS uniforms and beat the sh*t out of enactment actors? Learn internment camp operations, how to operate gas chambers and crematoriums?

So this is the most significant event in history, even though other gvmt's killed more of their own citizens. APAC ass kisser! Oh, that's right, they don't teach about any of the other genocides in the public fool system.

Government Dates Targets Civilians Killed "Gun Control" Laws Features of Over-all "Gun Control" scheme
    Ottoman Turkey 1915-1917 Armenians
    (mostly Christians) 1-1.5 million Art. 166, Pen. Code, 1866
    & 1911 Proclamation, 1915 • Permits required •Government list of owners
    •Ban on possession

Soviet Union 1929-1945 Political opponents;
    farming communities 20 million Resolutions, 1918
    Decree, July 12, 1920
    Art. 59 & 182, Pen. code, 1926 •Licensing of owners
    •Ban on possession
    •Severe penalties

Nazi Germany
    & Occupied Europe 1933-1945 Political opponents;
    Jews; Gypsies;
    critics; "examples" 20 million Law on Firearms & Ammun., 1928
    Weapon Law, March 18, 1938 <== US gun control laws based on Nazi Germany's!!!
    Regulations against Jews, 1938 •Registration & Licensing
    •Stricter handgun laws
    •Ban on possession

China, Nationalist 1927-1949 Political opponents;
    army conscripts; others 10 million Art. 205, Crim. Code, 1914
    Art. 186-87, Crim. Code, 1935 •Government permit system
    •Ban on private ownership

China, Red 1949-1952
    1957-1960
    1966-1976 Political opponents;
    Rural populations
    Enemies of the state 20-35 million Act of Feb. 20, 1951
    Act of Oct. 22, 1957 •Prison or death to "counter-revolutionary criminals" and anyone resisting any government program
    •Death penalty for supply guns to such "criminals"

Guatemala 1960-1981 Mayans & other Indians;
    political enemies 100,000-
    Decree 36, Nov 25 •Act of 1932
    Decree 386, 1947
    Decree 283, 1964 •Register guns & owners •Licensing with high fees
    •Prohibit carrying guns
    •Bans on guns, sharp tools
    •Confiscation powers

Uganda 1971-1979 Christians
    Political enemies 300,000 Firearms Ordinance, 1955
    Firearms Act, 1970 •Register all guns & owners •Licenses for transactions
    •Warrantless searches •Confiscation powers

Cambodia
    (Khmer Rouge) 1975-1979 Educated Persons;
    Political enemies 2 million Art. 322-328, Penal Code
    Royal Ordinance 55, 1938 •Licenses for guns, owners, ammunition & transactions
    •Photo ID with fingerprints
    •License inspected quarterly

Rwanda 1994 Tutsi people 800,000 Decree-Law No. 12, 1979 •Register guns, owners, ammunition •Owners must justify need •Concealable guns illegal •Confiscating powers

http://jpfo.net/filegen-a-m/deathgc.htm

-t
    AIPAC, keyword I.

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    AIPAC, keyword I.
    Did I mis-spell that???

-t

Are they required to visit the National September 11 Memorial?

Claiming it to be the most significant event in history is inane.

But I have actually taken this course and it is pretty good. Unlike most of the Holocaust stupidity, it doesn't miss the point. It is an in-depth look at how tyranny creeps into society incrementally and it makes the case for individuals choosing to resist. They even mention German gun control laws. I would encourage anyone who has a chance to participate in the program.

Even though it might be mandated as an AIPAC ass-kiss, it is a good thing.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Are they required to visit the National September 11 Memorial?
    No, because 9/11 was done by Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    No, because 9/11 was done by Israel.
    + Rep

The "Constitution" class is taught by the SPLC, and it consists of instructing them that anyone who cites the Constitution is a domestic terrorist, and the Founding Fathers were also terrorists.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Simple lesson to FBI:

Governments Are the BiggestDEATH SQUADS In Human history.

>>>>>>

Ignore all God Given/and or Constitutional authority.

Disarm the people (through legislation)

Take their stuff (through legislation)

Kill the bas##### (legally)

Feed the Rothchildes/Banks,
    feed the Military Industrial
    Complex

Rinse and repeat...

, ,

Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    I'm pretty sure they dropped the class on the constitution. Not enough time left after adding the sensitivity training, gender studies, altering evidence, lying on the stand and best practices in gun dropping classes.

-t
    You forgot the most prolific one: Terrorism Entrapment Schemes 101.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Yes they do, it's taught by a Constitutional Law Professor who's stance is that 'The Constitution is Seriously Flawed' ,tramples it every day,
    and actually has absolutely no clue what is in it nor why it was written......I'm talking about our Muslim Terrorist behind the big desk in Washington
    Hussein Obama.......

, ,

Why I require FBI agents to visit the Holocaust Museum

By James B. Comey April 16 at 7:37 PM

I believe that the Holocaust is the most significant event in human history. And I mean “significant” in two different ways.

It is, of course, significant because it was the most horrific display in world history of inhumanity, one that simply defies words and challenges meaning. I was born into an Irish Catholic family in this great, wonderful and safe country, but the Holocaust has always haunted me, and it has long stood as a stumbling block to faith.
    How could such a thing be? How is that consistent with the concept of a loving God? How is that in any way reconcilable with the notion of a God with a role in human history? How could there possibly be meaning in life, when so many lives were snuffed out in such a fashion?
    I have asked those questions since I was a young teenager. I have asked them my entire life. I asked the same questions standing in the pit at Ground Zero in early 2002. I have asked those questions many times as I have confronted unimaginable suffering and loss.
    ...The Holocaust was, as I said, the most horrific display in world history of inhumanity. But it was also the most horrific display in world history of our humanity, of our capacity for evil and for moral surrender.
    And that second significance is the reason I require every new FBI special agent and intelligence analyst to go to the Holocaust Museum. Naturally, I want them to learn about abuse of authority on a breathtaking scale. But I want them to confront something more painful and more dangerous: I want them to see humanity and what we are capable of.
    I want them to see that, although this slaughter was led by sick and evil people, those sick and evil leaders were joined by, and followed by, people who loved their families, took soup to a sick neighbor, went to church and gave to charity.

Good people helped murder millions. And that’s the most frightening lesson of all — that our very humanity made us capable of, even susceptible to, surrendering our individual moral authority to the group, where it can be hijacked by evil. Of being so cowed by those in power. Of convincing ourselves of nearly anything.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinio...a32_story.html

He also referred to 9/11 (original) but did not mention Gaza or Iraq or Syria and did refer to below either:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHely2_KkC4

http://www.rense.com/general17/fly.htm

And, Obeying The Constitution Just Takes Too Much Time.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The "Constitution" class is taught by the SPLC, and it consists of instructing them that anyone who cites the Constitution is a domestic terrorist, and the Founding Fathers were also terrorists.
    So it's a constitution criticism course?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This can be interpreted in a much more sinister way than being mere pro-Israel indoctrination - and probably should be, given that Obama doesn't seem to be much of a fan of Israel and this bureaucracy reports to him, and the FBI is essentially an elite police force just like the SS.

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    But I have actually taken this course and it is pretty good.
    Just pretty good?

I assume that means that they completely skip the part where the perpetrators of these massive crimes went to Nuremberg, said, 'I was just following orders,' and got hung by the neck until they were dead anyway?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Just pretty good?

I assume that means that they completely skip the part where the perpetrators of these massive crimes went to Nuremberg, said, 'I was just following orders,' and got hung by the neck until they were dead anyway?
    "Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."

--Goering at the Nuremberg Trials

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    This can be interpreted in a much more sinister way than being mere pro-Israel indoctrination - and probably should be, given that Obama doesn't seem to be much of a fan of Israel and this bureaucracy reports to him, and the FBI is essentially an elite police force just like the SS.
    EM. Very controversial statement.
    Obama seems more like "pay for play" kind of puppet despite claims like below.

Mark Levin To Obama: Anti-Semitism ‘Reeks From Your Administration’ [VIDEO]
    http://dailycaller.com/2015/03/18/ma...tration-video/

John Kerry labelled 'anti Semite'

Netanyahu's brother-in-law calls Obama 'anti-Semitic'

ADL: U.S. refusal to release Pollard borders on anti-Semitism