Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kirsten Powers to Charles Krauthammer: Stop playing dumb, you know you’re a neocon!!!

Kirsten Powers to Charles Krauthammer: Stop playing dumb, you know you’re a neocon!!!

BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    OMG amazing!

Was this broadcast on air or just on the internet segment?

Edit: It was a in a post-show discussion posted online. :/
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...dont_know.html
    Last edited by orenbus; 04-16-2015 at 04:51 PM.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

This is a common "defense" from neocons. They say that the word has no definition, that it's a code word for "Jew", all sorts of horse$#@!. Few neocons actually self-identify as such. You call Mark Levin a neocon, he flips out and accuses the user of the label of being an anti-semite. Even John Bolton doesn't self-identify as a neoconservative FFS.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

//
    Last edited by specsaregood; 05-16-2016 at 09:35 PM.

Come and take it Charles.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

I have to say, Kirsten Powers is rather perceptive, especially for a Fox News broad. I don't know much about her, but she's piqued my interest. (mod edit)

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    I have to say, Kirsten Powers is rather perceptive, especially for a Fox News broad. I don't know much about her, but she's piqued my interest. (mod edit).
    She's a democrat, used to work with the Clintons. A small sampling of her political positions, which are not doctrinaire progressive or DNC pablum:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirsten...ical_positions
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    She's a democrat, used to work with the Clintons. A small sampling of her political positions:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirsten...ical_positions
    Ugh, never mind then.

It will probably take one, maybe two generations. It might be 50 years before the United States gets to where Britain is today.

Passing a law like the assault weapons ban is a symbolic - purely symbolic - move in that direction. Its only real justification is not to reduce crime but to desensitize the public to the regulation of weapons in preparation for their ultimate confiscation. Its purpose is to spark debate, highlight the issue, make the case that the arms race between criminals and citizens is as dangerous as it is pointless.
    Here is a stark example of how six year olds,and their parents,have been subject to creeping anti-gun propaganda in the last two generations.I weep to think what the next two generations have in store for us.

On a personal note,I owned this toy below when I was six,I dropped it on my big toe and it cost me my toenail.
    These commercials were on every day,specifically on shows that kids watched,such as saturday morning cartoons.

And now you can get suspended for making a pointy finger?SMH
    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

A police state is a small price to pay for living in the freest country on earth.

lol @ 1:13 - 1:21

They call her "Rand Paul"
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Panel should watch this:

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    lol @ 1:13 - 1:21

They call her "Rand Paul"
    I think they were referring to themselves as Rand Paul for talking over her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

Nice someone called them out on their fake confusion... jumping into the snake den...
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

This is a common "defense" from neocons. They say that the word has no definition, that it's a code word for "Jew", all sorts of horse$#@!. Few neocons actually self-identify as such. You call Mark Levin a neocon, he flips out and accuses the user of the label of being an anti-semite. Even John Bolton doesn't self-identify as a neoconservative FFS.
    I never thought Levin to be a neocon. He was more of an Israel firster like Palin. Neocons believe in their hearts of hearts that it is the duty of the United States to transform (via military power) the 'uncivilized' frontiers of the globe into their desired image. It's a very sick ideology at it's core.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism

Neoconservatism is a political movement born in the United States during the 1960s. Many of its adherents rose to political fame during the Republican presidential administrations of the 1970s, 1980s, 1990s and 2000s. Neoconservatives peaked in influence during the presidency of George W. Bush, when they played a major role in promoting and planning the invasion of Iraq.[1] Prominent neoconservatives in the Bush administration included Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz, John Bolton, Elliott Abrams, Richard Perle, and Paul Bremer.
    The term "neoconservative" refers to those who made the ideological journey from the anti-Stalinist left to the camp of American conservatism.[2] Neoconservatives frequently advocate the promotion of democracy and promotion of American national interest in international affairs, including by means of military force, and are known for espousing disdain for communism and political radicalism.[3][4] Many early neoconservative thinkers were Jewish and published articles in Commentary, published by the American Jewish Committee.[5][6] They spoke out against the New Left, and in that way helped define the movement.[7][8] C. Bradley Thompson, a professor at Clemson University, claims that most influential neoconservatives refer explicitly to the theoretical ideas in the philosophy of Leo Strauss (1899–1973),[9] though in doing so they might be drawing upon meaning that Strauss himself did not endorse.

Irving Kristol was called "godfather" of neoconservatism
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    I never thought Levin to be a neocon. He was more of an Israel firster like Palin. Neocons believe in their hearts of hearts that it is the duty of the United States to transform (via military power) the 'uncivilized' frontiers of the globe into their desired image. It's a very sick ideology at it's core.
    Yeah, I wouldn't categorize Levin as a neoconservative. Neoconservatives at heart are big government statists. They are in essence, at it's simplest generalization, Progressive global hawks (but not hippies).

Krauthammer calling for gun control is a good example. Or just about every position Lindsey Graham eventually takes.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 04-16-2015 at 07:47 PM.

Powers sounds like a right-wing nut-job anti-semetic cons-piracy theo-rist.

being anti war is now anti semitic

Powers might be a liberal, but she sure didnt back down. Good for her

Neocons are old pro war liberals.....the ones of today are pro war people with the views is 60's liberals aka 90% of the the republican party and slightly less of the democrat party
    A society that places equality before freedom with get neither; A society that places freedom before equality will yield high degrees of both

Make a move and plead the 5th because you can't plead the 1st

Charles Krauthammer is a vile and evil man, a traitor to this country and by his own words a terrorist sympathizer. He should be put in Gitmo.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Haha....I love it. Faux News is in a tailspin.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    lol that was awesome! Charles Krauthammer is sooo fking long winded. He takes a sentence and turns that $#@! into a paragraph. I don't know how anyone can actually listen to him talk.

Quote Originally Posted by dillo View Post
    being anti war is now anti semitic

Powers might be a liberal, but she sure didnt back down. Good for her

Neocons are old pro war liberals.....the ones of today are pro war people with the views is 60's liberals aka 90% of the the republican party and slightly less of the democrat party
    If you aren't being called an "anti-Semite" these days then you are doing something wrong. I get called one regularly and it means nothing to me. It is the mindless rhetoric of fools. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see who is controlling America, and it sure isn't Christians, despite this supposedly being a "Christian nation."

In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Quote Originally Posted by RandallFan View Post
    OH MY GOD! THAT WAS AMAZING!

And this is amazing for a subtle reason -- ten years ago, no one would have been able to do this. The strangehold that neocons held on right-leaning media was so powerful, the stranglehold that neocons held on the Republican party, was so powerful, that no one ever challenged them like this.
    Last edited by KingNothing; 04-18-2015 at 10:35 AM.

I see that a lot when you call them RINO's as well. It almost makes me want to punch someone in the face. The freeze frame for the video thumbnail tells it all. That expression is a look of pure arrogance.

These people would have proudly owned the label 15 years ago when it was popular. Now they're trying to conceal their true identities like former SS officers running from Nuremburg.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 04-18-2015 at 03:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

What a coincidence. Wonder if Kirsten includes Krauthammer as one of the people who is trying to stifle her free speech via intimidation and demonization?

The Silencing: How the Left is Killing Free Speech

Lifelong liberal Kirsten Powers blasts the Left's forced march towards conformity in an exposé of the illiberal war on free speech. No longer champions of tolerance and free speech, the "illiberal Left" now viciously attacks and silences anyone with alternative points of view. Powers asks, "What ever happened to free speech in America?"

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1621573702

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast