Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Andrew Napolitano: The Saudi Arabian Government's Involvement In 9/11 Finally Revealed

Quote Originally Posted by fatjohn View Post
    Yes very good question. Why dont amash are massie tell us what they read if this is true?
    Because immunity from arrest doesn't prevent your car's computer getting hacked and you mysteriously dying in a crash.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    this guy better get protection
    This is a controlled release of information. The PTB are fine with Bob Graham doing this. Note that he's not talking about Pakistan.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    This is a controlled release of information. The PTB are fine with Bob Graham doing this. Note that he's not talking about Pakistan.
    I don't think it's controlled. He's been talking about this for the last year. If it was controlled they would have released the 28 pages far earlier. Graham was intentionally stonewalled by the FBI on a subpoena which started this whole quest. Does anyone else realize the potential implications of the Federal Bureau of Investigation directly subverting an investigation into the events of 9/11?

http://therealnews.com/t2/index.php?...&jumival=11116

JAY: Well, if you combine that with what was clearly a message that was sent throughout the police to the FBI, to the intelligence agencies, that we're not very interested terrorism anymore--. Coleen Rowley that was part of the FBI group in Minneapolis that tried to get a warrant for Moussaoui, who was this guy learning to take off and not land, and the air flight instructor tells the local FBI office, and they cannot get the warrant. FBI headquarters won't give them the warrant to go get the computer. And it's a longer, detailed story. And if people want, they can go watch. We've interviewed Coleen Rowley. But I asked Coleen, what did you make of this? I mean, why? And she said there just seemed to be coming from the top a culture: don't follow terrorism; we're not interested in it.

GRAHAM: And we had a number of instances such as that. There was a very suspicious and I think potentially central figure in the Saudi relationship to the hijackers who was an elderly man, retired university professor, who in his dotage had taken to inviting young Saudis to live in his house as boarders. It was both a source of some income, but also some comfort. It happened that two of the boarders that this man invited to live in his house were future hijackers.
    We very much wanted to interview that elderly former professor to find out just what had he learned having these two hijackers living literally under his roof. We were denied access. Here's--the joint intelligence committees of the U.S. Senate and the House of Representatives are being told, you cannot talk to this man. We said, could we send you questions and--.

JAY: Who is this you're--.

GRAHAM: The FBI.

JAY: FBI.

GRAHAM: And they say, no, we won't present the questions to him.
    So we went to a federal judge and got a subpoena to require this man's arrival. It was on a Friday afternoon. I had the subpoena in my hand. The FBI agent in charge was in a small room in the capital, and I was prepared to hand him the subpoena. And he backed up against the wall and said, we don't like to have our people subpoenaed. And they described him as being "our people" because he was--in addition to taking in boarders, he also was paid by the FBI to allegedly oversee the actions of young Saudis.

JAY: Yeah. Isn't that the point? He was an FBI informant.

GRAHAM: Yeah. So that's why they were hiding him so much.
    But anyway, the man said don't force the subpoena on us on Monday; seventy-two hours from now we will deliver this man.
    So the biggest mistake maybe I made in my public life was accepting the truthfulness, the veracity of that man's statement, 'cause I did not push the subpoena into his hands. Seventy-two hours passed. No witness came forward. And from that point forward, they just ran the clock out until the session of Congress that we had legal authority to conduct our investigation ran out. And to my knowledge nobody has ever interviewed that man, who I think has a lot to say and to contribute to our understanding of the Saudi role in 9/11.

JAY: Where is he now?

GRAHAM: It think he's still in San Diego. The last time I checked, which was three or four years ago, he was.

JAY: This must frustrate you to no end that you weren't able to finish your work, in a sense, and then it has left the public discourse. There's no further inquiries
    Last edited by AuH20; 04-17-2015 at 08:31 AM.

I don't think it's controlled. He's been talking about this for the last year. If it was controlled they would have released the 28 pages far earlier. Graham was intentionally stonewalled by the FBI on a subpoena which started this whole quest.

http://therealnews.com/t2/index.php?...&jumival=11116
    That's more proof that it's controlled. Bob Graham was told prior to 9/11 that Pakistan was planning to attack the WTC. He admitted that years ago. Indian intelligence proved after 9/11 that the head of Pakistani intelligence wired the money ($100,000) to the lead hijacker. This was proven back in 2002. Yet it didn't make it into the 9/11 commission report and Graham isn't talking about it now. And who was meeting with the head of Pakistani intelligence on 9/11 itself? Why Bob Graham was. That doesn't prove that Graham was a part of 9/11, but it does prove that Graham should know about the Pakistani connection yet he still refuses to bring it up. Controlled opposition. He needs to be investigated.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    That's more proof that it's controlled. Bob Graham was told prior to 9/11 that Pakistan was planning to attack the WTC. He admitted that years ago. Indian intelligence proved after 9/11 that the head of Pakistani intelligence wired the money ($100,000) to the lead hijacker. This was proven back in 2002. Yet it didn't make it into the 9/11 commission report and Graham isn't talking about it now. And who was meeting with the head of Pakistani intelligence on 9/11 itself? Why Bob Graham was. That doesn't prove that Graham was a part of 9/11, but it does prove that Graham should know about the Pakistani connection yet he still refuses to bring it up. Controlled opposition. He needs to be investigated.
    Pakistan may have been involved. But you're creating this false conclusion in your mind just because all of the oranges haven't been shaken from the tree. The Saudis were undoubtedly a major player given their vast resources and closeness with our power structure (Kissinger). If this information was truly benign. it would have never been redacted for so long.
    Last edited by AuH20; 04-17-2015 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by muh_roads View Post
    I was thinking he has a hidden illness and was like, "$#@! it".
    My theory is that he started to integrate his 'findings' into a fictional work (he's written a couple books already) and got a visit by the agency, who probably spooked him real bad. If you want to survive, you come out for the public record. If the former chair of the Senate Intelligence committee goes missing, it would be a very big deal.
    Last edited by AuH20; 04-17-2015 at 08:45 AM.

So when are SEALs gonna pull a Zero-Dark Thirty on the house of Saud?

Pakistan may have been involved. But you're creating this false conclusion in your mind just because all of the oranges haven't been shaken from the tree. The Saudis were undoubtedly a major player given their vast resources and closeness with our power structure (Kissinger). If this information was benign. it would never been redacted for so long.
    Okay. Did you even read what I wrote? Did you process it? Bob Graham was told about the Pakistani connection BEFORE 9/11 and he is STILL covering it up! He is not some random ass person that just found one piece of the puzzle and hasn't "shook the rest of the oranges from the tree" yet. Why doesn't he come out at talk about what he and the Pakistani General who funded 9/11 were doing together on 9/11? Did this General seem shocked about the attacks? Why was all of this left out of the report? Really, pull your head out of the sand and think this through. I'm not saying this information is "benign." I'm saying there's worse information out there and one good way to keep the worst information from gaining steam to have controlled release of the less bad information.

Think of it this way. Let's say you were a criminal. Let's say the police were on to you. Let's say you had three different people in your gang. Person A was your buddy. Person B had the goods on you. Person C was expendable. Who would you give up to the police to keep the heat off of yourself and why? So far the only people that Graham has implicated are Saudi nationals. Guess what? Osama Bin Laden himself was a Saudi national. But Graham hasn't spoken about the Saudi government. The Pakistani connection implicates that Pakistani government. More importantly the Pakistani ISI and the CIA are joined at the hip. It was the ISI that the CIA used to fund its Afghanistan campaign against the Soviets.

Bob Graham isn't some farmer shaking fruit off the tree. He's part of the fruit.

My theory is that he started to integrate his 'findings' into a fictional work (he's written a couple books already) and got a visit by the agency, who probably spooked him real bad. If you want to survive, you come out for the public record. If the former chair of the Senate Intelligence committee goes missing, it would be a very big deal.
    Does his fictional book have a character in it named "Bob" who meets with the man funding the terrorist attacks but then never says anything about it and instead points people elsewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    So when are SEALs gonna pull a Zero-Dark Thirty on the house of Saud?
    Zero-Dark Thirty = Saving Private Lynch but with the media and all of the soldiers going along with the script this time.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

There has been almost complete media silence on this entire subject. Of course, the original NY Times article and a two or three spin-off pieces from Ben Swann, some local Florida publications and Real Clear Politics. Other than that crickets. It may be that no one wants to talk about the FBI aiding and abetting terrorist elements that may have been involved in 911. It's not good for national morale.
    Last edited by AuH20; 04-17-2015 at 09:04 AM.

I'm convinced 9/11 had multiple purposes rolled into one event (such as starting the WoT, demolishing the outdated towers, insurance scam) but the biggest direct goal was the destruction of mountains of evidence of financial crimes by banks and their associates. Signs are pointing to history repeating soon.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/911/Colla...fund_trust.pdf
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

There has been almost complete media silence on this entire subject. Of course, the original NY Times article and a two or three spin-off pieces from Ben Swann, some local Florida publications and Real Clear Politics. Other than that crickets. It may be that no one wants to talk about the FBI aiding and abetting terrorist elements that may have been involved in 911. It's not good for national morale.
    I fully support dissemination of this information. The more that gets out about 9/11 the better. I just don't think Bob Graham is in any real danger because he's not asking the really damning questions. Taking the "Some well placed Saudi nationals were involved and the FBI covered this as to not embarrass our allies" approach still doesn't make 9/11 the preventable event that it absolutely was. Hell, the FBI was able to get away with ordering the making of the 1993 World Trade Center bomb that killed 7 people. Lot's of people, sadly some here, immediately chalk that up to "sting operation gone bad" when confronted with the info. That an insanely stupid position to take, but people take a warped, twisted and retarded view of Occam's Razor which instead of saying the simplest explanation is right, they take the view that the explanation that best exculpates the government at all levels, no matter how convoluted that explanation may be, must be the right one.

I just finally watched this. Didn't realize the lawsuit was going on against the Saudi government. I hope something comes of this.

I doubt it, but I would like to think that Jeb just got a "black eye" for his run.....

I don't think it was just Saudi though, I think it was multi-country teamwork.

Saudi and Pakistan people where in NY having meetings on that day, not to mention Israelis that were, "documenting" the event.
    Last edited by Mach; 04-18-2015 at 03:08 AM.
    FJB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12