Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ron Paul investment ad predicts Currency Crisis, Civil Unrest

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    silver at 15...
    Where? APMEX has spot at $15.65 atm. If you see anywhere with silver selling below spot please share.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Ron Paul is doing infomericals now?

www.ronpaulmessage17.com < leads to one of those websites that look like they're trying to teach you something, then at the end you realize it all was a big ploy to get you to buy some gimmicky book. Just saw a commercial on TV and checked it out.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

o, thanks
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Just saw this on a local television channel. Quite alarming really. Unfortunately the channel is a low-budget channel, and the infomercial seemed pretty low budget itself. I'm not sure how useful it will be.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    I tried responding to the latest Ron Paul email but it's not possible to reach him. I have to use the contact page for C4L.
    They haven't answered me yet. What did their fundraising to defeat the IRS do? We may never know. But keep donating. Their livelihood depends upon it.

ronpaulmessage17.com

I was just flipping through the tv to find the doppler (and I never turn the tv on) and I see Ron Paul telling me how the economy is getting ready to tank in a commercial. It was around a minute or so long, too.

I think he said to visit ronpaulmessage17.com. I barely caught it. Either way I couldn't find it.

What is this? Has anyone else seen it?

That was a pleasant surprise. Ron Paul. On tv. Totally out of the blue. I mean, I already knew what he was saying and why but its good to see him on the boob tube speaking of these things, I thought.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 07-13-2015 at 06:05 PM.

Last edited by Ronin Truth; 07-14-2015 at 07:26 AM.

Exclamation I just watched a Ron Paul Commerical on TV

I just watched a Ron Paul Commerical about the currency crisis on The Weather Channel!

Ha. I saw it the other day, too. I had a thread asking about it some plece around here. Cool stuff...

What channel was it on? I saw it on "Pop". Whatever that is. I was just kind of flipping through to find the doppler and saw it. I was like wtf...

It was kind of long, too. Over a minute, I think. Or there about.

Quote Originally Posted by J.Michael View Post
    Ha. I saw it the other day, too. I had a thread asking about it some plece around here. Cool stuff...

What channel was it on? I saw it on "Pop". Whatever that is. I was just kind of flipping through to find the doppler and saw it. I was like wtf...

It was kind of long, too. Over a minute, I think. Or there about.
    Saw it on The Weather Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by rg17 View Post
    Saw it on The Weather Channel.
    Really. Hm. That's interesting. I'm going to piddle around and try to see who is paying for it. I'm glad to see him saying these things in a mainstream way.

He's doing a commercial / informercial for Stansberry & Associates Research and investment firm. I haven't seen the whole web presentation yet, and I'm certainly NOT knocking Dr. Paul for doing a commercial. My initial take is that he and Stansberry & Associates are probably of the same mind about which way the economy is going...

But do keep in mind that this is a commercial - he's helping them sell their investment products.

And again - let me stress that just because it's a commercial does NOT mean the good doctor is wrong. He's got a pretty good track record imho.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Have any of you bothered to read up on Stansberry? He has been all over the map, predicting the end of America and decades long prosperity because of the shale oil boom. That's just for starters. He is the worst of the worst, a Jim Jones of financial advisers doing nothing more than sucking money from the gullible. People have been predicting an economic meltdown for quite some time. Just like fundamentalists who predict Armageddon they only need be right once. In the meantime the elites keep their stranglehold on the world's financial system, the dollar isn't going anywhere and you're going to have to hold on to your gold and silver indefinitely. Never under estimate their power. A Weimar/Zimbabwe like collapse if and when it happens will be sudden and no predictive models will alert you before the fact. I would rather walk across the street than cross paths with Porter Stansberry and seeing Ron Paul associate with him is more depressing than words can say.

Quote Originally Posted by J.Michael View Post
    I was just flipping through the tv to find the doppler (and I never turn the tv on) and I see Ron Paul telling me how the economy is getting ready to tank in a commercial. It was around a minute or so long, too.

I think he said to visit ronpaulmessage17.com. I barely caught it. Either way I couldn't find it.

What is this? Has anyone else seen it?

That was a pleasant surprise. Ron Paul. On tv. Totally out of the blue. I mean, I already knew what he was saying and why but its good to see him on the boob tube speaking of these things, I thought.
    I don't get why they keep changing the website on the commercials, and yet the old ones still work?

Quote Originally Posted by TaftFan View Post
    I don't get why they keep changing the website on the commercials, and yet the old ones still work?
    Common late night commercial marketing tactic. It's easier to track which commercials are reaching target audiences, based on time slots, stations aired on and commercial content.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234