Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chris Christie: I Will Crack Down And Not Permit Legal Marijuana as President

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    should be a nice sativa variety out there named 'Chris Krispy' ....somewhere...

i'm looking.....

brb
    grab some Cheetos while you are out.
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What a simp and a lame.

Get some liberty in your game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Oxycontin. Pharmaceutical pain management. I was actually referring to how more people die of accidental overdose on legally prescribed advanced pain management than the sum collection of all illegal drug deaths combined.
    I didn't recognize the drug , but yea hear ya, this is another one of our revolving congressional doors. The King Size CongressionalPharma Bed.
    Gwen Olsen really impressed me a few years ago with her exposure of Pharma.

The Vaccine Religion is also part of this blanket of tyranny imo.

, ,

If something like this were enacted, it would be interesting to see if the states who have been profiting would revolt. Break up the union over it, or kiss ass and enforce it...
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out what caused that MASSIVE dip at the very end of the 70s and into the early 80s.. I know there were some pretty big attitude shifts, gas prices were out of control, people worried about the economy and turned to Republicans for solutions, the country was definitely turning more conservative, etc.. but I have a hard time believing there wasn't some type of emotionally driven campaign or event that triggered it, sort of like a marijuana 9/11 or something. Maybe a combination of a few big events. Unfortunately I wasn't around.

Was it Charles Manson?

I mean, toking herb got REALLY popular again back in the late 90s, early 00s and is currently enjoying a huge resurgence over 15 years later, yet the last resurgence began in the late, late 60s or around 1970 and lasted less than 10 years before almost total demolition.. wtf??
    Cocaine?

/.
    Last edited by specsaregood; 05-18-2016 at 08:01 AM.

I'm still trying to figure out what caused that MASSIVE dip at the very end of the 70s and into the early 80s.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Northbreather View Post
    Cocaine?
    LOL. You beat me to it. Pot went out of style. Coke was in. Also, too many people had bad reactions to pot and became anti-pot. There's a reason people like Michael Savage rail against marijuana. He had a bad trip, and now is totally against it.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I'm still trying to figure out what caused that MASSIVE dip at the very end of the 70s and into the early 80s.. I know there were some pretty big attitude shifts, gas prices were out of control, people worried about the economy and turned to Republicans for solutions, the country was definitely turning more conservative, etc.. but I have a hard time believing there wasn't some type of emotionally driven campaign or event that triggered it, sort of like a marijuana 9/11 or something. Maybe a combination of a few big events. Unfortunately I wasn't around.

Was it Charles Manson?

I mean, toking herb got REALLY popular again back in the late 90s, early 00s and is currently enjoying a huge resurgence over 15 years later, yet the last resurgence began in the late, late 60s or around 1970 and lasted less than 10 years before almost total demolition.. wtf??
    soldiers returning from 'Nam
    Up In Smoke
    popular music of the time
    Carter coming out in favor of decriminalization
    relaxed cultural attitudes during the 70's
    increased availability

All were probably contributing factors.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    If the $#@! was legal we wouldn't have this stupid meth problem around the states.
    Agreed. +Rep.

in the late 70's Meth was known as crystal T or crank.. a trash drug.
    it was right up there with PCP or sniffing airplane glue.
    Not cool.
    Last edited by HVACTech; 04-15-2015 at 07:27 PM.
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

I seriously hate that tub of lard. Why can't he spare us and run for the Democratic nomination against Hillary, where he belongs.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm not sure what anyone sees in that guy. He is really just a statist through and through. Pro-gun control, pro-drug war, pro-government involvement in marriage, etc. No amount of "tough Jersey talk" that everyone thought was "so refreshing" 5 years ago will get him into the WH.
    “When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, I will rout you out!”
    ― Andrew Jackson

"So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look West, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark—that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back.”
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

This is his idea of a "conservative" message. Very out-of-touch to me.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Chris Cristie's solution to everything is taxation. His state of New Jersey is the 2nd worst for taxation, almost tied with New York at #1. Why would anyone consider this prick for President of the United States?

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Media/...es-2014?page=1

New Jersey

Top State Income Tax Rate: 8.97 percent

Sales tax: 7 percent

Property taxes per capita: $2,819

The Garden State scores poorly in almost every tax category, and it’s almost tied with New York for the dubious honor of being the worst state in the country for taxes. New Jersey’s per capita property tax is the most onerous in the country. The state has also scaled back a property tax relief program that provided rebates to homeowners struggling to pay taxes on their homestead.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    If we de-criminalized Drugs, how would we survive ?

That would destroy asset forfeiture, police home invasions, militarization of police, virtually empty the Prisons-for-profit prgram , kick backs to judges....

Scary s###.....

, ,
    This is what it's really about and they all know it. Thankfully, the public is waking up to this fact.

Yeah, that'll go over well. "Chris Christie wants to expand the war on drugs." I'm 99% sure that position loses far more votes than it gains.

Rand is looking like the front runner with no competition at this point.

Looks like Christie Kream is at odds with his old buddy Obama here...

Breaking: Obama Reiterates Enthusiastic Support Of Medical Marijuana

In a CNN special to be aired on Sunday, not only will President Barack Obama state his full support of medical marijuana, he’ll also advocate for alternative models of drug abuse treatment which don’t involve incarceration.

The television special, called “Weed 3,” features CNN’s chief medical correspondent Sanjay Gupta, a neurosurgeon who came to support medical marijuana after reviewing the evidence. This time around, he’ll be delving into the politics of medical marijuana research and interviewing President Barack Obama, according to an email obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

Obama has previously predicted that more states will follow the lead of Washington and Colorado in legalizing recreational marijuana, and confirmed that although marijuana is still illegal on the federal level, the Department of Justice will look the other way.
    MORE: http://dailycaller.com/2015/04/15/br...cal-marijuana/

-----------------------------------

Weed 3:
    http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2015/04...tive-marketing
    http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/16/opinio...pta/index.html
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

Was it Charles Manson?

“The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over.”
    ― Joseph Goebbels

I too have been a close observer of the doings of the Bank of the United States...When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank...You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, I will rout you out!

Andrew Jackson, 1834

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So far the Republicans who oppose states' rights on marijuana are Christie, Rubio, and Santorum.

The Republicans on record as supporting states' rights on marijuana are Paul, Cruz, (although Cruz seems to have flip flopped) Perry, and Bush.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyExtremist View Post
    This is what it's really about and they all know it. Thankfully, the public is waking up to this fact.
    I hope so.
    De-criminalizing will create a new set of problems, but they eventually will go a way, the world is not a perfect place but intrusive government
    that spends every waking moment grasping for more control of our personal lives is a thousand times harder on a free society.
    The best scenario would to have never allowed the gov to make any decisions for us regarding drugs.
    Making everything illegal popularized 'everything' and created profitable markets for dealers.

, ,

CHRIS-TEES BRIDGE IS KILLN
    FOLKS

KILLN
    FOLKS

KILLN
    FOLKS

CHRIS-TEES BRIDGE IS KILLN
    FOLKS

SEE
    A
    PATTERN?
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Clearly Christie is desperate for support from some quarter of the GOP. He realizes he will never win over the growing number of liberty lovers. So he's going all out tyrant hoping to get special interest support. Good luck, Bacon King!
    Yeah f'k Christie ... No one gives a chit what he does, except for the pitiful people in New Jersey who are tied with New York for being the highest taxed states in the Union.

Honestly, except for Rand, that is a major risk we face if a Republican gets elected president. That and something like the Patriot Act on steroids.

Public concern about illicit drug use built throughout the 1980s, largely due to media portrayals of people addicted to the smokeable form of cocaine dubbed “crack.” Soon after Ronald Reagan took office in 1981, his wife, Nancy Reagan, began a highly-publicized anti-drug campaign, coining the slogan "Just Say No." This set the stage for the zero tolerance policies implemented in the mid-to-late 1980s. Los Angeles Police Chief Daryl Gates, who believed that “casual drug users should be taken out and shot,” founded the DARE drug education program, which was quickly adopted nationwide despite the lack of evidence of its effectiveness.
    While a "drugs for cash for weapons" operation was going on, literally, right under his ass in the White House.

Instead Christie cries, "Pizza all around". After all, it has done wonders for him.

loveshiscountry

Nice burn by Greg Gutfeld of The Five

"Do you know what is deadlier than pot Guv'ner Christie, that kills over 300,000 people a Year? Obesity. There are no recorded deaths by overdose of marijuana"

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well there goes the GOP stoner votes. All ten of them.

Whats his poll number now?

I do not get Christie's obsession with marijuana. Of all the issues to go hardcore on, he picks this one.

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by loveshiscountry View Post
    Nice burn by Greg Gutfeld of The Five

"Do you know what is deadlier than pot Guv'ner Christie, that kills over 300,000 people a Year? Obesity. There are no recorded deaths by overdose of marijuana"
    Sorry wanna-be King Christie . . .

the glutton's obesity problem is too much of health risk for POTUS

Last edited by Jan2017; 07-09-2015 at 09:03 AM. Reason: added jpg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast