Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kelley Paul on The Situation Room - Interview with Dana Bash (Best interview yet!)

Kelley Paul on The Situation Room - Interview with Dana Bash (Best interview yet!)

Last edited by Gage; 04-14-2015 at 05:41 PM.
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gage View Post

Kelley Paul on The Situation Room - Interview with Dana Bash (Best interview yet!)

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/14/politi...cks/index.html

Okay, I'm going to watch the video now! You've made a pretty strong claim, though, because Kelley has set a very high bar for herself today. And I'm amazed at how many interviews she's done so far today. I hope she doesn't burn herself out before Hannity tonight. That one will have very high publicity value.
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Haha...they have a libertarian cookbook

Wow, she looks like the first lady already

It's official,

Gage is right--

This one is the best of Kelley's interviews yet.

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Now on YouTube:

"We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

Kelly has nailed every single one of these interviews.

The bit about Rand cutting his own hair isn't really new news but I'm sure a lot of people didn't know that.
    Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law. -Douglas Hofstadter

Life, Liberty, Logic

Quote Originally Posted by robertwerden View Post
    Wow, she looks like the first lady already
    She really does!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    why does it not surprise me that Dana Bash cannot cook?

kudos to Kelly for how she handled that little witch.
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

good interview. i was sad that dana bash was in the home of the man that she tried to sideline his father...oh well. kelly put to bed the rand bad hair issue in a funny way too!

Quote Originally Posted by satchelmcqueen View Post
    good interview. i was sad that dana bash was in the home of the man that she tried to sideline his father...oh well. kelly put to bed the rand bad hair issue in a funny way too!
    Next on Faux News: Why a man who cuts his own hair can't be President.

They don't show the discussion with Wolf Blitzer and Dana Bash following this clip, but that was also extremely positive.

Holy $#@! this interview was amazing. It didn't even seem like an interview because Kelley seemed so down to earth.

/.
    Last edited by specsaregood; 05-18-2016 at 08:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I never knew Randal and I had so much in common. We both cut our own hair and like mock turtlenecks. Hell, next I just need to get DW to write a book and maybe I could run for president.
    You should.

She did kinda bash rand in a few places such as saying he's not outgoing? I guess she needs some PR herself.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul4Prez2012 View Post
    She did kinda bash rand in a few places such as saying he's not outgoing? I guess she needs some PR herself.
    Why? She said he doesn't have a political personality. To me, I admire that. I hate political personalities.

WOW, that was amazing! If she continues to be involved in his campaign like this, Rand's numbers with women will go through the roof!

I also cut my own hair.

On CNN front page top-third link on the right "Rand Paul's wife reveals his hair secret" links to this page:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/14/politi...cks/index.html
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Wow! That was such a great interview. So natural, fun, nothing phony there. Loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard101 View Post
    Holy $#@! this interview was amazing. It didn't even seem like an interview because Kelley seemed so down to earth.
    Yep. I believe the word for Kelley is "disarming".

And that word has a great double-meaning. ;-)
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

I didn't know a lot about Kelley other than seeing a couple photos before and her introduction on announcement day, but this interview really sold me on her. She truly comes across as a genuine person, not like the fake wives of politicians we see so often. After watching this I do believe she is Rand's secret weapon.
    Last edited by Sentinelrv; 04-14-2015 at 11:32 PM.

that was great.
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not that Rand needs a 'secret weapon' , the message of liberty is catching on, however Kelley does have some amazing (and sincere) answers, to somewhat loaded questions.

, ,

I hope all this sweetness they're giving Kelley doesn't turn into an excuse to pile dogsh*t on Rand.

Remember how Dana Bash treated Ron back in 2012? I got sooo pissed off at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    Haha...they have a libertarian cookbook

0.54 Bash says "Oooo, don't shush a woman."

Twisted my knickers!

Rand needs to stop the "cutting his own hair" thingy.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast