Thread: LGBT "I'd Bottom For Hillary" Campaign

LGBT "I'd Bottom For Hillary" Campaign

a 23-year-old from San Francisco named Ryan, said his t-shirt campaign is meant the symbolize the trust and full-blown loyalty he and his fellow supporters share for Hillary. “This shirt is for all you out there that would drop pants, bend over and bottom for Hillary Rodham Clinton,” Ryan’s web site bottomforhillary.com proudly proclaims.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ummm.......

I got nothin'.

Disgusting
    "I am commonly opposed to those who modestly assume the rank of champions of liberty, and make a very patriotic noise about the people. It is the stale artifice which has duped the world a thousand times, and yet, though detected, it is still successful."

--Fisher Ames (1789)

LGBT "I'd Bottom For Hillary" Campaign
    Cool your jets there, bub. Hillary need to focus on licking Bush right now.

Lesbians4Hillary: Political action committee headed by tennis great Billie Jean King comes out in support of Clinton

Hillary Clinton has garnered one of her first major endorsements in run bid for the White House: The nation's largest lesbian political action committee.
    The group, LPAC, launched Lesbians4Hillary on Monday to support the former First Lady's bid to become the nation's first female president.
    Lesbians4Hillary, co-chaired by pioneering tennis great Billie Jean King, said: 'Hillary Clinton is a proven leader and she has a strong track record when it comes to inclusion -- specifically for women and the LGBTQ community.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3XJmlxCTP

These are the type of people who think that laws against SSM are worse than the government spying on its citizens.
    Stop believing stupid things

This type of filth shouldn't even be discussed.

Hillary Clinton didn't refrain from supporting same-sex marriage for political reasons—before last year, she earnestly believed that marriage equality should be denied to gays and lesbians. That's the story the 66-year-old Democrat settled on when NPR host Terry Gross pressed her on her views. The admission is easily the most significant in the interview with the former senator, secretary of State, and presidential candidate, though much of the subsequent media attention has focused on the perception that there was a "heated exchange" where Clinton "lashed out" at her interviewer.* The mild tension stemmed from persistent questioning as Clinton obfuscated on an issue that could damage her chances in a 2016 primary but is relatively unlikely to hurt her in a contest against a Republican, given that her coalition is so much stronger on gay rights than the opposition.

In a primary, Clinton could be forced to explain a longtime position that a significant part of that Democratic political coalition now views as suspect or even bigoted. Most famously, the Silicon Valley left forced the ouster of Mozilla CEO Brendan Eich for a 2008 donation he made to an anti-gay-marriage ballot initiative. That same year, Clinton ran for president while openly opposing gay marriage.
    http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...roblem/372717/

Hillary Clinton’s unanswered questions on marriage equality

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/hillary-c...riage-equality
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Cool your jets there, bub. Hillary need to focus on licking Bush right now.
    LOL
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    These are the type of people who think that laws against SSM are worse than the government spying on its citizens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    This type of filth shouldn't even be discussed.
    Both of these.

I wish the LGBT folks could really see their hypocrisy. Most of them would gladly sell out every right an individual has as long as they got their SSM and a law that requires everyone to approve of their sexual choices.

At least they're honest about supporting someone who will f#ck them over.

So Hillary has man pieces?

I still personally know more gay guys backing Rand than backing Hillary and everyone else combined.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyExtremist View Post
    I wish the LGBT folks could really see their hypocrisy. Most of them would gladly sell out every right an individual has as long as they got their SSM and a law that requires everyone to approve of their sexual choices.
    Not the intelligent ones. The ones who don't follow politics and/or don't care are single issue voters. Many aren't. Of the ones who actually keep up with politics and are educated, gays love Rand and Ron. An educated gay person understands that at its core, libertarianism to about the rights of the individual to achieve your pursuit of happiness.... Libertarians may disagree on the gay issue but I think we all agree on the underlying issue of achieving your individual pursuit of happiness.

It is kind of hard to determine if this is an insult or a compliment. To me it looks like an insult. Hillary has attached her power play to the worst America has to offer IMO.

I'm very masc/chill/normal but if I ever run into these people on the street..... I can't even describe the level of sassy bitch I would turn into.... They'd go home crying to their mommas

Is bottom like making a tossed salad?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Is bottom like making a tossed salad?
    No. More like being the "catcher".

I have to think this kind of "endorsement" hurts her more than helps her.

What about the sadist vote?Especially with the popularity of the book and movie Fifty Shades Of Grey?

Somebody should start a website and sell tee shirts that say "I'd Beat The Mortal Snot Out Of Hillary."
    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

A police state is a small price to pay for living in the freest country on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Millennial Conservatarian View Post
    Not the intelligent ones. The ones who don't follow politics and/or don't care are single issue voters. Many aren't. Of the ones who actually keep up with politics and are educated, gays love Rand and Ron. An educated gay person understands that at its core, libertarianism to about the rights of the individual to achieve your pursuit of happiness.... Libertarians may disagree on the gay issue but I think we all agree on the underlying issue of achieving your individual pursuit of happiness.
    There are certainly some informed and excellent liberty minded LGBT folks out there, no doubt. However, the LGBT community is largely in lockstep with progressivism, Obama, and the Democrat Party. Also, I absolutely agree with you on that last part regarding the issue of the individual pursuit of happiness and I also believe that the sexual lives of consenting adults and who they marry is not my business.

Here is a gallup poll link on LGBT political support:

http://www.gallup.com/poll/174230/lg...c-liberal.aspx

We really need to reach out to LGBT folks and explain that the only freedom that matters is individual freedom. When we are free as individuals, this divide and conquer tactic of collectivist grouping of rights (Gay freedom, black freedom, religious freedom, etc.) will no longer be relevant. We just need plain old freedom.

Doesn't anyone on this forum have a sense of humor anymore? This is quite hilarious.
    Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just and that his justice cannot sleep forever. Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Rothbardian Girl View Post
    Doesn't anyone on this forum have a sense of humor anymore? This is quite hilarious.
    The first step to accepting sin is to joke about it.