Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TSA Screeners At DIA Manipulated System To Grope Men’s Genitals

TSA Screeners At DIA Manipulated System To Grope Men’s Genitals

H/T to Becky Akers and Travis Holte at LRC

Business as Usual for TSA’s Pervs
    Becky Akers

So? Sexual assault is what the TSA does. I’m puzzled that anyone found this newsworthy. Even more baffling is that this time, three months (and how many victims?) after the TSA learned of this gate-rape, it fired the rapist and his accomplice instead of defending their criminality as “standard procedure.”

You’d think that instead of discharging these deviants, the TSA would have baked them a cake. No need to secrete a file in it, either, since “a prosecutor from the Denver District Attorney’s Office was asked to review the case but … declined to press charges…” Honor among thieves–or Leviathan’s minions, as the case may be. (Thanks to Travis Holte, who, like Denver’s CBS4, found this story noteworthy for reasons I can’t fathom.)

https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog...or-tsas-pervs/
    A CBS4 investigation has learned that two Transportation Security Administration screeners at Denver International Airport have been fired after they were discovered manipulating passenger screening systems to allow a male TSA employee to fondle the genital areas of attractive male passengers.

It happened roughly a dozen times, according to information gathered by CBS4.

According to law enforcement reports obtained during the CBS4 investigation, a male TSA screener told a female colleague in 2014 that he “gropes” male passengers who come through the screening area at DIA.

“He related that when a male he finds attractive comes to be screened by the scanning machine he will alert another TSA screener to indicate to the scanning computer that the party being screened is a female. When the screener does this, the scanning machine will indicate an anomaly in the genital area and this allows (the male TSA screener) to conduct a pat-down search of that area.”

Although the TSA learned of the accusation on Nov. 18, 2014 via an anonymous tip from one of the agency’s own employees, reports show that it would be nearly three months before anything was done.

On Feb. 9 TSA security supervisor Chris Higgins watched the screening area, observing the employees. “At about 0925 he observed (the male TSA screener) appear to give a signal to another screener … (the second female screener) was responsible for the touchscreen system that controls whether or not the scanning machine alerts to gender- specific anomalies, according to a law enforcement report obtained by CBS4.

According to the report, the TSA investigator then watched a male passenger enter the scanner at DIA “and observed (the female TSA agent) press the screening button for a female. The scanner alerted to an anomaly, and Higgins observed (the male TSA screener) conduct a pat down of the passenger’s front groin and buttocks area with the palm of his hands, which is contradictory to TSA searching policy.”

Higgins later interviewed the female TSA agent who was an accomplice in the groping conspiracy. She “admitted that she has done this for (the male TSA officer) at least 10 other times. She knew that doing so would allow (the male TSA officer) to perform a pat down on a male passenger that (the male TSA screener) found attractive,” reported Higgins.

The TSA said the male passenger who they saw being fondled was flying on Southwest Airlines and the agency has videotape of the incident. CBS4 has requested the tape but it was not immediately released. TSA has said it could not identify the male passenger who was groped and the agency says there have been no other complaints about the serial groping.

A spokesperson for TSA released a brief written statement to CBS4 saying, “These alleged acts are egregious and intolerable. TSA has removed the two officers from the agency. All allegations of misconduct are thoroughly investigated by the agency. And when substantiated, employees are held accountable.”

The agency has not released the names of the two fired employees and refused a CBS4 request for an interview.

Earlier this month a prosecutor from the Denver District Attorney’s Office was asked to review the case but she declined to press charges because there was no reasonable likelihood of conviction and no victim had been identified.

It’s not the first time TSA screeners at DIA have been accused of inappropriate touching of passengers. Jamelyn Steenhoek filed a complaint against TSA screeners at the airport saying the frisking she received in December 2013 amounted to a sexual assault. She said a female TSA agent searched her at an airport checkpoint after an alarm went off.

“There are just areas of my body I’m not comfortable being touched in. On the outside of my pants she cupped my crotch,” said Steenhoek, who called the frisking “invasive.”

She said “the part of the search that bothered most was the breast search. You could tell it shouldn’t take that much groping. I felt uncomfortable, I felt violated.”

In 2014 the Denver District Attorney’s Office announced it would not be filing criminal charges in the Steenhoek case.

Across the country other passengers have raised concerns over the years about TSA pat downs. But the recent case uncovered by CBS4 is more problematic for TSA since its own employee blew the whistle on the practice, a supervisor observed it happening, the agency fired the employees, and the female screener who was fired admitted to the fondling conspiracy.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2015/04/1...mens-genitals/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is why I'm no longer flying.
    "I am a bird"

Whatever it takes to help you get through the night. LOL!

This was among my predictions when this program was put into place.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

This guy definitely brought his hobby to work. Sheesh.

Disgusting.

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV
    A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen
    I was a nasty woman before Trump made it cool.

I always felt there was something strange whenever I went through that area.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvikalpa View Post
    Disgusting.
    Yeah.....but predictable. If I was gay and a sleazeball being a TSA screener would be a dream job. And for the pedophiles? Oh man! Really, these days they should let people choose opposite gender screeners. Of course this is all BS. But boobus Americanus thinks the TSA keeps him/her safe.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirvikalpa View Post
    Disgusting.
    It was disgusting in 2002. Its almost laughable now that people still submit to this $#@!.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Really, these days they should let people choose opposite gender screeners.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

If I was US President (I can't legitimately) this would one of the first agencies that I would obviate...oh wait, the whole Department of "Homeland Security" (DHS) needs to put in the bin.

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    It was disgusting in 2002. Its almost laughable now that people still submit to this $#@!.
    It's only going to get worse. The plan is obvious. First they go after a subset of the population, in this case the people that fly regularly. The overwhelming majority don't fight back because "flying is a choice." Then, once the fliers are sufficiently domesticated, they expand to the train passengers. The fliers will have no sympathy for the train riders because the train riders didn't stand up when it was just the flier. Then the go after the bus riders ect.

Another Obama lie. No patdown if you take the train.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

It's not just men feeling up men. Canadian women groped by two lesbian U.S. border patrol agents after they found two undeclared raspberries in her car.

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    Small tax on paper products? Our ancestors rebelled, violently, and eventually overthrew the standing government.

Your wife and children and yourself groped and felt up by government pedos and homosexual pervs? Just another day in the Empire.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

There ya go, dannno.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Small tax on paper products? Our ancestors rebelled, violently, and eventually overthrew the standing government.

Your wife and children and yourself groped and felt up by government pedos and homosexual pervs? Just another day in the Empire.
    ^This! I wonder what Franklin "obey even bad cops" Graham really thinks about Crispus Attucks?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    When you do it they call it a crime, when the TSA does it they call it a mistake.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Quote Originally Posted by aGameOfThrones View Post
    When you do it they call it a crime, when the TSA does it they call it a mistake.
    No comrade...a "misstep".

And if you would have knocked the living $#@! out of the screener for getting too personal I can't even begin to think of the assorted charges.

Quote Originally Posted by aGameOfThrones View Post
    No comrade...a "misstep".
    I thought it was a "freedom pat".

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    And if you would have knocked the living $#@! out of the screener for getting too personal I can't even begin to think of the assorted charges.
    Even joking about it will get you thrown in jail.

I'm sure he thinks Attucks did that to himself.

If they had just obeyed harder, there would have been no trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    ^This! I wonder what Franklin "obey even bad cops" Graham really thinks about Crispus Attucks?

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I thought it was a "freedom pat".
    Freedom Feel?

Three months before they stopped him. Three damn months. That's hundreds of potential victims.

Charge him?

Nooaoaoaoooo. Shucks... they work for government. They get a free pass...

I remember sitting down in an airport and watching two games of basketball with 10-20 TSA employees. I was in a relatively deserted part of the airport. They were all sitting around and making jokes. Either I look like a serious terrorist or something was wrong there.
    Libertarian Money
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    Follow that link for over 100 articles on liberty, decentralization, and money.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Freedom Feel?
    That sounds better. He did get to second base, after all.

"This way to get groped by people in a costume"

Sexist bastard.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Even joking about it will get you thrown in jail.

IS THE TSA RUN BY MUSLIMS?
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

If I ever have to fly w/my kid, I'm putting her in overalls, fake buck teeth and smearing dirt on her--I'll give her full reign to be obnoxious.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Freedom Feel?
    Back in the day abusive husbands used to call it a "love tap" when they beat up their wives. In America we have collective Stockholm syndrome. "They're only doing this to us because the love us."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast