Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TSA Screeners At DIA Manipulated System To Grope Men’s Genitals

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    If I ever have to fly w/my kid, I'm putting her in overalls, fake buck teeth and smearing dirt on her--I'll give her full reign to be obnoxious.
    I've rarely flown since they've started this insanity. Back when I did I went to great lengths to avoid the scanners. I don't know if that's even possible now. I did find this site with good information on why the scanners are bad. http://dontscan.us/scans.html
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    About five years ago me and the ole lady went to Cabo. No one physically touched us. Our luggage was physically checked coming out of Mexico. I guess that's the last flight I will ever take.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If I ever have to fly w/my kid, I'm putting her in overalls, fake buck teeth and smearing dirt on her--I'll give her full reign to be obnoxious.

No offence to you at all, but I find it extremely disgusting for any man to allow another human being to grope their kid, this TSA crap is
    over the top.

, ,

I don't do a lot of flying (none) but I would hope that anyone and everyone that becomes a body search victim files a complaint right then and there.

Complaint: I was gropped by (Mr/Ms ) and will be talking with my attorney. (makes no difference if you think the gropper enjoyed it or not)

We need to rise above this TSA bs people!!!!

Please ...

, ,

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    No offence to you at all, but I find it extremely disgusting for any man to allow another human being to grope their kid, this TSA crap is
    over the top.

, ,
    It's defense. I'm not a man, and I wouldn't let anyone grope my kid. Ever. But she's gorgeous, gregarious and charming and might be a target--I'd do what I could to minimize any confrontation that would separate us.

When I used to fly as a kid, it was special, I even got a new dress and security gave me a lollipop. My kid will never have that experience--if we ever fly again. Feeling up a kid (unless it's a medical issue) is outright molestation, I don't give a $#@! about their policies that are randomly enforced.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

It's defense. I'm not a man, and I wouldn't let anyone grope my kid. Ever. But she's gorgeous, gregarious and charming and might be a target--I'd do what I could to minimize any confrontation that would separate us.

When I used to fly as a kid, it was special, I even got a new dress and security gave me a lollipop. My kid will never have that experience--if we ever fly again. Feeling up a kid (unless it's a medical issue) is outright molestation, I don't give a $#@! about their policies that are randomly enforced.
    I must have read 'army' out of Amy :shruggs:

Yea flying was a great time when I was a kid too , we get a few Muslim Terrorists in the Country and the Liberals have got the
    whole of government running around looking under everybody's bed but the terrorists themselves, all under the guise of PC.
    We are on the edge of complete tyranny, I just hope enough of this Country wakes up in time to end it.

, ,

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I always felt there was something strange whenever I went through that area.
    Stop being so attractive to the male TSA screeners and you won't feel any strange things when you go thru that area.
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Back in the day abusive husbands used to call it a "love tap" when they beat up their wives. In America we have collective Stockholm syndrome. "They're only doing this to us because the love us."
    That is exactly what we are all tiptoeing around like: battered spouses.

But she's gorgeous, gregarious and charming and might be a target--
    Meh, she'll get used to it.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

WTF, I went through there and didn't get groped!, that in essence means they called me ugly, which is causing me emotional distress, which is grounds for my forthcoming lawsuit.

Think they are to good to grope me, I'll show em.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Yeah.....but predictable. If I was gay and a sleazeball being a TSA screener would be a dream job. And for the pedophiles? Oh man! Really, these days they should let people choose opposite gender screeners. Of course this is all BS. But boobus Americanus thinks the TSA keeps him/her safe.
    TSA probably doesn't hire gay screeners to avoid risk of sexual assault (on passengers of same sex as the screener) lawsuits, just speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Meh, she'll get used to it.
    I won't.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12