Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marco Rubio Comes Out of the Closet

Marco Rubio Comes Out of the Closet

Marco Rubio has just admitted that he is a Cheney/Krostol/Wolfowitz PNAC neo-con stooge. During his kickoff speech today, he said that we need to enter a "new American century." HMM...does that phrase sound FAMILIAR to anyone?

And check out this Tweet from war criminal Kristol:

Forget Jeb Bush. The REAL threat is Rubio.
    Rand Paul 2016
    Justin Amash 2024
    Thomas Massie 2032

Check out Matthew Vines' Reformation Project!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't think that is really a surprise from him. He has given no indication in the past of being anything other than a supporter of preventive wars. If Romney would have won I have to wonder if we would have already attacked Iran by now and be bogged down in another war that we could never fully win while the economy went to hell in a hand basket.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Neoconservatives don't understand that the party is over.

The field sure is stacked against Paul.

Again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    The field sure is stacked against Paul.

Again.
    Feels like it's stacked against the Voters.

Again.

Presidential Elections are like going to a buffet where just a whiff of the food makes you want to vomit, but you have to pick one.
    Last edited by VIDEODROME; 04-13-2015 at 11:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PaleoPaul View Post
    Terrible speaker with no original thoughts in his head. He can't go off script or he'll end up like Rick Perry. I don't see Rubio getting much traction.

Quote Originally Posted by VIDEODROME View Post
    Feels like it's stacked against the Voters.

Again.

Presidential Elections are like going to a buffet where just a whiff of the food makes you want to vomit, but you have to pick one.
    Yeah, but it's always stacked against the voters due to the way the system is constructed. No real choice. Just the illusion thereof.

At least the entry of people like Ron and Rand Paul offer something new to the table.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

New American Century?! Idk what I'm more troubled by, the phrase itself or others' lack of unease with it

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DP714 View Post
    New American Century?! Idk what I'm more troubled by, the phrase itself or others' lack of unease with it
    Someone in the Breitbart comments mentioned it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

This would have been a much better thread if he had announced he was gay.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

For a second there I thought this was about that house he bought with David Rivera.

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    This would have been a much better thread if he had announced he was gay.
    That's what I was hoping for

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Terrible speaker with no original thoughts in his head. He can't go off script or he'll end up like Rick Perry. I don't see Rubio getting much traction.
    Good thing for him that the debates are scripted!
    I too have been a close observer of the doings of the Bank of the United States...When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank...You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, I will rout you out!

Andrew Jackson, 1834

I'm more of an Old American Century type of guy myself, not to mention that the whole "New American" part seems a bit antithetical to the very concept of being a conservative. However, New American Century definitely makes sense if you're pushing a sort of mutated Marxist Utopian brand of politics, which is right up William Krystol's alley.

I read this in the paper this am, made me carsick ......Unfrgnbelievable PNAC....Does anyone think he backpedals on this, he is too sharp to not understand waht he declared.

"By William Rivers Pitt02/25/03 -- - The Project for the New American Century, or PNAC, is a Washington-based think tank created in 1997. Above all else, PNAC desires and demands one thing: The establishment of a global American empire to bend the will of all nations. They chafe at the idea that the United States, the last remaining superpower, does not do more by way of economic and military force to bring the rest of the world under the umbrella of a new socio-economic Pax Americana. .."
    http://www.informationclearinghouse....rticle1665.htm

, ,

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rubio's cabinet members 'would' all be recruited from the Sinaloa Drug Cartel and AIPAC.

, ,

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    I read this in the paper this am, made me carsick ......Unfrgnbelievable PNAC....Does anyone think he backpedals on this, he is too sharp to not understand waht he declared.

"By William Rivers Pitt02/25/03 -- - The Project for the New American Century, or PNAC, is a Washington-based think tank created in 1997. Above all else, PNAC desires and demands one thing: The establishment of a global American empire to bend the will of all nations. They chafe at the idea that the United States, the last remaining superpower, does not do more by way of economic and military force to bring the rest of the world under the umbrella of a new socio-economic Pax Americana. .."
    http://www.informationclearinghouse....rticle1665.htm

, ,
    The neocons are feeling resurgent now that operation arm the terrorists in Syria so that we can convince the American people that we need to help the terrorists in order to fight the terrorists has been a raving success.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by willwash View Post
    This^^ And if someone goes off script, the moderator kindly cuts the mic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by PaleoPaul View Post
    I think they both have potential and the establishment would probably be ok with either of them.

More establishment favorites gives them more breathing room.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

A New American Century. It's what the world wants! Or else.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Like OMG the new president totally should be gay.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    The neocons are feeling resurgent now that operation arm the terrorists in Syria so that we can convince the American people that we need to help the terrorists in order to fight the terrorists has been a raving success.

Yes indeed, we've gone from 'not negotiating with Terrorists' (Ronny' R ) to training and buying the finest terrorist in the World.
    Not to mention Protecting our (largest in the World) Heroin Trade Partners in Afghanistan.
    None of the so called CIA and Military Drug 'Scandals' 20 years ago made any sense, seemed like anomolies.
    Today ALL OF IT makes sense. N

....(lol) Prison for profit capacity gaurantees ,
    Bring in illegal drugs , asset forfeiture, fill the fun Prison for profit programs,,,,,perfect NWO Government circle jerk.

, ,

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by willwash View Post
    Tell that to Rick Perry.

Seems to me he's running for VP. A Bush/Rubio ticket would win Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by goRPaul View Post
    Seems to me he's running for VP. A Bush/Rubio ticket would win Florida.
    Like this? http://www.270towin.com/2016_electio...php?mapid=bKKk

Quote Originally Posted by Xenliad View Post
    They'd obviously have to win a few more. But Hillary would do well in Florida against any other ticket.

At least we don't have Romney this time. I watched Rubio's speech. Many like him because he is young and "fresh" but his talking points are so generic.

We have never had a pure neo-con president

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast