Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bestest Rand Paul picture thread evaar!

Bestest Rand Paul picture thread evaar!

Lets post the best Rand Paul pictures we can find on the net...

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by purplechoe View Post

LOL, is Rand insinuating that McCain & Graham hold their warhawk views as a psychological compensation for their *ahem* less than optimal endowment?
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

"You wanna sling mud? Bring it."
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

I think this is little Rand with his father...

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

- Mark Twain

./
    Last edited by specsaregood; 05-16-2016 at 10:21 PM.

I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

"These 36 Photos of Rand Paul Prove He’s Not Your Average GOP Contender"

http://dailysignal.com/2015/04/07/th...gop-contender/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast