Thread: Rand Paul for President on the Issues Website Links

Rand Paul for President on the Issues Website Links

Rand Paul for President On the Issues
    "My policies will defeat the Washington Machine and unleash the creative spirit of the American people."—Rand Paul

Rand Paul for President Spending and Debt
    Rand Paul on Spending and Debt
    As I travel across the country and speak to my constituents, I have found that their top concern is our national debt.

Spending and Debt - Rand Paul on the Issues Youtube

Spending and Debt Rand Paul Forum Discussion

Rand Paul for President Term Limits
    Rand Paul Supports Term Limits and Government Reform
    We have all seen the consequence of long-term incumbencies. Career politicians seem to care more about their career than what is best for their country. We have seen politicians grow more and more out-of-touch with each successive term.

Term Limits - Rand Paul on the Issues Youtube

Term Limits Rand Paul Forum Discussion

Rand Paul for President Taxes
    Rand Paul Supports Cutting Taxes
    There is absolutely no question that the burdensome United States Tax Code needs to be reformed. I propose we cut taxes for everyone -- rich and poor.

Taxes - Rand Paul on the Issues Youtube

Taxes Rand Paul Forum Discussion

Rand Paul for President Audit the Fed
    Rand Paul Supports an Audit of the Federal Reserve
    The Federal Reserve was created by Congress and is supposed to be overseen by Congress. The Fed is now in every nook and cranny of banking with unprecedented regulatory powers and no Congressional oversight. I believe the Fed should be Audited and the regulatory power should be placed back under the control of Congress.

Audit the Fed - Rand Paul on the Issues Youtube

Audit the Fed Rand Paul Forum Discussion

Rand Paul for President Foreign Policy & Defense
    Rand Paul Supports a Strong National Defense
    I believe that one of the primary functions of the Federal Government is national security.

Foreign Policy & Defense - Rand Paul on the Issues Youtube

Foreign Policy & Defense Rand Paul Forum Discussion

Rand Paul for President Health Care
    Rand Paul Supports Free-Market Principles in Health Care and the Repeal of Obamacare
    As your President, I will ensure that real free-market principles are applied to the American health care system so that it is responsive to patients, families, and doctors, rather than government bureaucracy.

Health Care - Rand Paul on the Issues Youtube

Health Care Rand Paul Forum Discussion

Rand Paul for President Energy
    Rand Paul Supports New Energy Development, Cutting Red Tape, and Lowering Energy Costs for Consumers
    Washington's bureaucratic regulations, corporate subsidies, and excessive taxation have made it unnecessarily difficult for energy developers to take advantage of new and innovative forms of cheap and clean energy.

Energy - Rand Paul on the Issues Youtube

Energy Rand Paul Forum Discussion

Rand Paul for President Immigration
    Rand Paul Opposes Amnesty and Believes We Must Secure The Border While Encouraging Legal Immigration
    I do not support amnesty, but rather I support a legal immigration process. I recognize that the country has been enriched by those who seek the American Dream and the desire for a better life, however, millions of illegal immigrants are crossing our border without our knowledge which threatens our national security.

Immigration - Rand Paul on the Issues Youtube

Immigration Rand Paul Forum Discussion

Rand Paul for President Regulation
    Rand Paul Supports Cutting Regulations and Allowing Businesses to Flourish
    Counteracting excessively burdensome government regulations has become a centerpiece of my tenure in Washington. All my actions seek to find a balance between environmental, safety and health protection, without compromising the ability of family businesses to flourish.

Regulation - Rand Paul on the Issues Youtube

Regulation Rand Paul Forum Discussion

Rand Paul for President Criminal Justice Reforms
    Rand Paul Supports Reform to the Criminal Justice System
    Since taking office, I have found that one of the biggest impediments to finding a job is a criminal record. Upon examining our nation’s criminal justice system, I found that the system is in desperate need of reform.

Criminal Justice Reforms - Rand Paul on the Issues Youtube

Criminal Justice Reforms Rand Paul Forum Discussion

Rand Paul for President Civil Liberties
    Rand Paul Supports Our Civil Liberties and Constitutional Rights
    The usurpation of power by our current Federal Government would make our Founding Fathers rollover in their graves. Our country was founded on principles that meant to expand personal liberties and limit the role of government. I believe we must return to these principles.

Civil Liberties - Rand Paul on the Issues Youtube

Civil Liberties Rand Paul Forum Discussion

Rand Paul for President Education
    Rand Paul Opposes A One-Size-Fits-All Approach to Education
    I believe that education is the great equalizer, but too often our one-size-fits-all system leaves most kids behind. The Federal Government should not dictate what happens in our local classrooms. I believe we must abolish Common Core and give control back to the states, localities and parents.

Education - Rand Paul on the Issues Youtube

Education Rand Paul Forum Discussion

Rand Paul for President Israel
    Rand Paul Stands With Israel
    I’m proud to support Israel, America’s longtime friend and ally in the Middle East. Israeli cafés and buses are bombed, towns are victimized by hundreds of rockets, and its citizens are attacked by Palestinian terrorists.

Israel - Rand Paul on the Issues Youtube

Israel Rand Paul Forum Discussion

Rand Paul for President Social Security
    Rand Paul Believes We Must Fix Social Security and Save it For Younger Generations
    Combined with years of wasteful spending by decades of career politicians in Washington, the Social Security trust fund has been left in a fragile condition.

Social Security - Rand Paul on the Issues Youtube

Social Security Rand Paul Forum Discussion

Rand Paul for President Veterans
    Rand Paul Believes We Must Fix Social Security and Save it For Younger Generaations
    As a physician, it is particularly upsetting to me when I hear of bad experiences our veterans have had with the Department of Veterans Affairs. These experiences represent a failure of one of our most basic obligations - to provide for those who have worn the uniform and shouldered the burdens of war.

Veterans - Rand Paul on the Issues Youtube

Veterans Rand Paul Forum Discussion

Rand Paul for President Sanctity of Life
    Rand Paul Believes in the Sanctity of Life
    I strongly believe in the sanctity of life. I believe that life begins at conception and that abortion takes the life of an innocent human being. Under the 14th Amendment, it is the government’s duty to protect life as defined in our Constitution.

Sanctity of Life - Rand Paul on the Issues Youtube

Sanctity of Life Rand Paul Forum Discussion

Rand Paul for President Second Amendment
    Rand Paul Supports our Second Amendment Rights
    As President, I vow to uphold our entire Bill of Rights, but specifically our right to bear arms.

Second Amendment - Rand Paul on the Issues Youtube

Second Amendment Rand Paul Forum Discussion
    Last edited by newbitech; 04-12-2015 at 09:31 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I made these posts to help people (and search engines) find the official policy positions of Rand Paul. I've updated the OP here with links to RPF discussion threads that have links built specifically to help people (and search engines) land on those official pages.