Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forget the VP choice, let's win this poll w 18k! Cruz 39% Rand 37%

Quote Originally Posted by Barrex View Post
    I am sure that people can sit on their asses and not vote in polls, not volunteer, not even go out and vote in Iowa, New Hampshire because none of it is "the ultimate deciding factor". People should wait for that "ultimate deciding factor"-that one action that will win elections... It is not like elections are won by doing million little steps...

Like online polls? I'm sure they are.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    voted
    R[∃vo˩]ution

I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. -Ronald Reagan

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.NoSmile View Post
    Like online polls? I'm sure they are.
    If I didn't vote in that poll I would just spend the extra 30 seconds online to read another thread. How is that more useful than voting in a poll? Online polls don't matter much, but why not win them? If Jeb Bush won all the online polls people would say he's "strong" online. We might as well win them for Rand.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Seriously guys, I'm so proud that we were able to do this, just last night we were behind by 2 points now we are up by two, that is around 1000+++ votes. Just a little more effort actually paid off. Keep voting though, never let your guard down. I don't know who else is posting this link to share but I've been posting this everyday on a fb page with almost 6,000 likes. Thanks to all who voted and shared.

1% Jeb Bush
    8% Scott Walker
    39% Ted Cruz
    41% Rand Paul
    11% Other Candidate
    (23114 votes)
    Last edited by eleganz; 04-13-2015 at 01:16 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

1% Jeb Bush
    8% Scott Walker
    39% Ted Cruz
    41% Rand Paul
    11% Other Candidate
    (23114 votes)
    If this poll is any indication of what the primaries will look like then it will be a close battle between Cruz and Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by RickyJ View Post
    If this poll is any indication of what the primaries will look like then it will be a close battle between Cruz and Paul.
    I think it's going to come down to those two.

I know it's anecdotal but I don't know of a single person, both in real life and on the interweb, that is passionate about anyone else but those two. Hell, I've seen more people say they just won't vote or vote 3rd party if it ever came down to Huckabee/Jeb/Christie versus Clinton/democrat.

The passion with the voters lie with Cruz and Paul. And both have to be careful because I think they split that conservative vote rather evenly.. can't risk pissing off the other half of a very passionate voter base.

In the end, Rand appeals to more people and I think that is what his message is going to be. He without a doubt will get more of the youth vote than any other republican since... who the $#@! knows when. But if he's out, I don't think those kids vote Cruz. They will sit out altogether. Whereas Paul can easily siphon off the evangelical vote if Cruz drops out.

Honestly.. other than the warchests of the establishments behind Jeb, Christie, Huckabee, etc.. they got nothing. I am not concerned with them at all for the primary. And if it's Rand vs Hillary in 2016, I think Rand wins by a landslide.

They leaven out my girl Hitlery, so I voted for Rand, they leaven him out next.
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

We're leading by 3% now which is great!
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Sorry for disturbing all of the fun media blackout theories and discussion for who is going to be VP but it just pains me to see us fall short after pumping Rand to 39% only to see Cruz climb 12% now to overtake us while we get pissy over people like Levin, Beck, and Limbaugh.

Let's pump this poll out there and win it. I normally wouldn't care about Fox news polls but this one is almost 18,000 votes and that is a large sample of people who actually visit Fox's website.

h ttp://nation.foxnews.com/poll/2015/04/01/who-would-vote-for-in-2016/

nice. voted paul he's winning!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12