Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Video] Rand Paul on State of the Union w/ Dana Bash 4/12/15

[Video] Rand Paul on State of the Union w/ Dana Bash 4/12/15

update:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMNbCA3qyPo

--

Last edited by jct74; 04-12-2015 at 10:30 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dana Bash is a hardcore leftist and Rand and Ron hater. Why would he even agree to do this?

One more Sunday show, and Rand will have executed the legendary "Full Ginsberg".

Of course, if he does go on Fox News Sunday, he'll just spend ten minutes trying to explain that he doesn't hate women, and then Dana Perino will come on after to say he's unpresidential, unlike that totally dreamy Jeb Bush
    “Do you not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?” - Oxenstiern

Violence will not save us. Let us love one another, for love is from God.

Sounds like a horrible decision to be going on this show while his campaign is just getting off the ground.

Who's idea was this???

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul4Prez2012 View Post
    Dana Bash is a hardcore leftist and Rand and Ron hater. Why would he even agree to do this?
    She grilled Ron over the newsletter stuff in a very nasty way if I remember correctly?

He has to stay in the news cycle, especially on Sunday (Hillary announcing and then Rubio the next day). Getting criticized by a hardcore leftist is not exactly a bad thing, coming from a conservative point of view. I just hope he stood his ground, that's all he needs to do.

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    Rand Paul upcoming guest on CNN
    Here we go again.

I have a feeling Rand will get really mad eventually and defend his father

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    i predict an EPIC interview.

Because part of trying to appeal to non-traditional GOP voters is going on media platforms other than foxnews? Let the other guys stick to the safe harbor of foxnews and preach to their dwindling numbers.

Besides; would you really want to support a guy that's too scared to talk to people with different beliefs and agendas?
    Last edited by specsaregood; 04-11-2015 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    One more Sunday show, and Rand will have executed the legendary "Full Ginsberg".

Of course, if he does go on Fox News Sunday, he'll just spend ten minutes trying to explain that he doesn't hate women, and then Dana Perino will come on after to say he's unpresidential, unlike that totally dreamy Jeb Bush
    Idk, Dana brought up the subject earlier in the week about Rand outpolling Hillary in PA during The Five show the day he announced, and it was in defense of the lefty talking $#@! iirc.

I think Rand did flat out awesome in this interview.

He did great!!!

Sounds exciting.

TOOOOOB!
    For Liberty!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I missed it. Which interview is next?

Roundtable discussion

Rand Paul's rough first week

Quote Originally Posted by ctiger2 View Post
    Thank you! Any idea why it cut off at the end when discussing gay marriage/contracts? Can anyone sum up what he said at the end? I am very interested in his position on this.

Quote Originally Posted by mit26chell View Post
    Thank you! Any idea why it cut off at the end when discussing gay marriage/contracts? Can anyone sum up what he said at the end? I am very interested in his position on this.
    Somebody is stuck in the past and thought they can only upload 10 minutes maybe?

Strange though especially since that was uploaded under the official Rand Paul channel.
    Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law. -Douglas Hofstadter

Life, Liberty, Logic

They didn't replay this during the 12noon ET version of the show, which is usually just a replay of the 9am show. I've had CNN on for 75 minutes now and they've played the same interviews with Sens. Boxer and Graham twice, but nothing from Sen. Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by 01000110 View Post
    Rand interview coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulGeorge&Ringo View Post
    They didn't replay this during the 12noon ET version of the show, which is usually just a replay of the 9am show. I've had CNN on for 75 minutes now and they've played the same interviews with Sens. Boxer and Graham twice, but nothing from Sen. Paul.
    That's weird, isn't it?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by mit26chell View Post
    He stated that there is room for traditional marriage and gay marriage contracts that convey all the same benefits of traditional marriage.

They finally replayed it around 130pm ET

Quote Originally Posted by 01000110 View Post
    That's weird, isn't it?

Here's the section on gay marriage that is cut off in the tube:
    http://edition.cnn.com/videos/tv/201...y-marriage.cnn

Quote Originally Posted by tsai3904 View Post
    Here's the section on gay marriage that is cut off in the tube:
    http://edition.cnn.com/videos/tv/201...y-marriage.cnn
    Interesting how he is saying he is "for" traditional marriage *and* equality under the law for gay couples. I'm not sure if he is going to be able to get away with that.
    Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law. -Douglas Hofstadter

Life, Liberty, Logic

I thought the interview went well.

Not sure where to put this, but just saw a segment on CNN about Hillary (just a small segment) but it got onto the subject of interactions with media and one of the guys defended Rand saying it is ridiculous for the media to paint Rand as always being testy with interviewers and that somehow he is the only one with that sort of "issue". He mentioned that Rand is always being prodded so it's unfair of the media to characterize him as that, and brought up times Hillary has been very short with the media and saying if they are going to go after Rand they should do the same to Hillary (general gist).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast