Thread: Rand Paul Topic of Nightly Show Larry Wilmore 4/8

Rand Paul Topic of Nightly Show Larry Wilmore 4/8

To watch
    http://www.cc.com/shows/the-nightly-show

They had an opposing view on there, but to me it was the perfect one. He didn't really argue partisan talking points but ideology.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jimmy Fallon opened the show last night with a pretty lengthy Rand joke. He played one of the issue video from Rand's website and said it was boring, then replaced the white background to make it look like Rand was waterskiing. It was a very friendly joke.

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    Jimmy Fallon opened the show last night with a pretty lengthy Rand joke. He played one of the issue video from Rand's website and said it was boring, then replaced the white background to make it look like Rand was waterskiing. It was a very friendly joke.
    And, apparently, actually let Rand advertise one of his policies to a large audience. More of that, please.
    “Do you not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?” - Oxenstiern

Violence will not save us. Let us love one another, for love is from God.

gotta tell you I can't stand the nightly show. Stopped watching it after a few episodes.

I don't think Larry Wilmore is like Stewart and Colbert. His jokes don't come across as playful as theirs did. I'm guessing this is just going to be Larry making fun of Rand. Instead of poking fun he makes fun... not a very enjoyable type of comedy in my opinion.