Thread: Glenn Beck LOVED Rand's Speech

Glenn Beck LOVED Rand's Speech

Listened to the GB show from April 08. He (and Pat and Stu) ALL loved Rand's speech.

I know I know.... give them a couple months and they will be bashing him again.

Just wanted to throw out that GB and Co. are giving Rand a LOT of airtime and positive spin.

I'll try to find the tube or audio...
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Listened to the GB show from April 08. He (and Pat and Stu) ALL loved Rand's speech.

I know I know.... give them a couple months and they will be bashing him again.

Just wanted to throw out that GB and Co. are giving Rand a LOT of airtime and positive spin.

I'll try to find the tube or audio...
    Tube or it didn't happen.

Whether he does or doesn't love him in a few months time, I'll take any push around Rand's announcement.

Agreed. They spent over an hour playing a clip of the speech then saying "AAAAAAAMMMMENNNNNN!!!! WOW! This is the BEST Political Speech I've heard in a LONG time!" They really portrayed Rand well.... even I was surprised. STU, who usually hates Rand, even was swayed dishing out all kinds of praise.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.

- Diogenes of Sinope

Is this part of what you saw?

“Do you not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?” - Oxenstiern

Violence will not save us. Let us love one another, for love is from God.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Is this part of what you saw?

YES! Thank you. If you find more from that segment, please share.

- Diogenes of Sinope

who cares, its Glen (trojan horse) Beck. BEWARE

Quote Originally Posted by bubbleboy View Post
    It's not about Beck. It's about free airtime for our candidate.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A LOT of people here keep saying that.. but he hasn't wavered yet in his support for Rand.

It was all "Just wait until Cruz throws his hat in the ring, suddenly he'll hate Rand".. welp, now they are both running and he's still supportive of Rand.

Don't get me wrong, Cruz is definitely their #1, but even today I was listening and they were comparing speeches and they all admitted that Cruz's speech didn't even come close to Rand's. His co-host, Pat was VERY critical of Rand prior to this. I think in his Presidential rankings he had him BELOW Jeb Bush (which made me cringe every time), but even he was raving after his speech.

Regardless of what you think of Glenn Beck, this is good news. A lot of his listeners turned on Rand when he supported McConnell so anything like this to help change their mind is a very very good thing.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by serenityrick View Post
    A LOT of people here keep saying that.. but he hasn't wavered yet in his support for Rand.

It was all "Just wait until Cruz throws his hat in the ring, suddenly he'll hate Rand".. welp, now they are both running and he's still supportive of Rand.

Don't get me wrong, Cruz is definitely their #1, but even today I was listening and they were comparing speeches and they all admitted that Cruz's speech didn't even come close to Rand's. His co-host, Pat was VERY critical of Rand prior to this. I think in his Presidential rankings he had him BELOW Jeb Bush (which made me cringe every time), but even he was raving after his speech.

Regardless of what you think of Glenn Beck, this is good news. A lot of his listeners turned on Rand when he supported McConnell so anything like this to help change their mind is a very very good thing.
    I don't trust Beck after the manner he went after Bundy, but if he can raise money for Rand so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    I don't trust Beck after the manner he went after Bundy, but if he can raise money for Rand so be it.
    Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

If Glen LOVED Rand's speech, is that a good sign or a bad sign?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    I think any positive press is good.

Like it or not, Glenn has a dedicated following.
    - zHorns
    Organizer of the Rise for Liberty Moneybomb.

“We, as a group, now have a greater moral responsibility to act than those who live in ignorance. Once you become knowledgeable, you have an obligation to do something about it.” - Ron Paul, Rally for the Republic

I think Beck is a traitor and a piece of S**T. I have a long memory and when it gets down to the thick of things he will show who his masters really are.
    Who here remembers the Governor race in Texas not to mention Ron.
    I trust him about as far as I could throw him. I'm open to being proven wrong but I won't hold my breath.

It's unequivocally good that he's supporting Rand now.

If and when that changes, then we can complain. But there's nothing to complain about here.

The conservative alt-media, talk radio (Levin, Beck) and elsewhere (e.g. RedState), is being very supportive of Rand over his abortion gambit and the attempted smear-job by McLindsey and the media. This is fantastic for our cause. You should be celebrating, not complaining.

Glenn Beck threads are pathetic. It's like our version of the Alamo.

Remember Ron Paul! Remember Medina!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arpmoog View Post
    I think Beck is a traitor and a piece of S**T. I have a long memory and when it gets down to the thick of things he will show who his masters really are.
    I trust him about as far as I could throw him. I'm open to being proven wrong but I won't hold my breath.

I agree and the fact that he is supporting CFR scum Ted Cruz is just another turn off.

THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by TaftFan View Post
    Glenn Beck threads are pathetic. It's like our version of the Alamo.

Remember Ron Paul! Remember Medina!
    I lol'd.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

so Glenn gave airtime for Rand.

I'll send him a thankyou card from Hall Mark...anyone want to sign it?

Quote Originally Posted by Arpmoog View Post
    All of that is irrelevant to the thread. Nobody is asking or implying that you should like or trust or support Beck in anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Probably neither. Glenn will support Rand this week, then Cruz next week, then Rubio the next week, then he'll end up endorsing Lindsey Graham or Jeb Bush.

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    Probably neither. Glenn will support Rand this week, then Cruz next week, then Rubio the next week, then he'll end up endorsing Lindsey Graham or Jeb Bush.
    He's supported Rand and Cruz equally probably for the better part of a year now. I'm still waiting for this "backstab" you guys keep telling me about.

Also there's no way he or anyone on his program will endorse Bush or Graham, lol. Source: Someone who listens to his show while at work.

Supporting Member
    North Carolina

Enjoy it while it lasts I guess.
    Equality is a false god.

Armatissimi e Liberissimi

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by anaconda; 04-09-2015 at 11:16 PM.

I stopped giving Glenn Beck any more chances several months ago. Done. Over.

BTW this is the same sort of right cover shtick that Mark Levin is pulling. Damning Rand Paul with faint praise in favor of the establishment's right cover phony, Ted Cruz.

Quote Originally Posted by serenityrick View Post
    He's supported Rand and Cruz equally probably for the better part of a year now. I'm still waiting for this "backstab" you guys keep telling me about.

Also there's no way he or anyone on his program will endorse Bush or Graham, lol. Source: Someone who listens to his show while at work.
    Those of us who have been around for awhile know what Glenn Beck has done to liberty candidates in the past.