Thread: Breaking: Boston bomber found guilty of conspiracy to use weapon of mass destruction

Breaking: Boston bomber found guilty of conspiracy to use weapon of mass destruction

Boston bomber found guilty of conspiracy to use weapon of mass destruction

By Reuters and Dailymail.com Reporter

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has been found guilty of using a weapon of mass-destruction to kill three young people at the 2013 Boston marathon.

The 21-year-old was emotionless with his arms folded as the verdict, which was reached after nearly 12 hours of deliberations, was read out in U.S. District Court in Boston on Wednesday.

He had faced a sprawling 30-count indictment, with 17 of the charges carrying the death penalty. The verdicts to all counts are still be read.

The guilty charge means he is eligible for the death penalty. The same jury will decide whether to sentence him to death or life in prison without possibility of parole.

Two women, 23-year-old Lingzi Lu and 29-year-old Krystle Campbell, and eight-year-old boy Martin Richard were killed - and 16 others were seriously wounded - when the two homemade pressure-cooker bombs exploded at the marathon in April 2013.

As Tsarnaev and his brother sought to elude authorities in the days after the bombings, they also shot MIT Police Officer Sean Collier dead.

During closing arguments on Monday, Tsarnaev's lawyers agreed with prosecutors that their client had conspired with his older brother, Tamerlan, to plant and detonate the bombs at the event.

Continued...
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    DUH, his lawyer freely admitted his guilt in his opening statement. How much did this farce cost?

Is the FBI also guilty for being part of the conspiracy by communicating with the older brother for years prior?

I wonder how much the derisory abundance of all these subsidized rulings, inquiries and interrogations etcetera have costed the taxpayer. I couldn't care less for this loser anyway and I hope he will get what's coming to him as I personally believe in the death penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by Aspie Minarcho-Capitalist View Post
    I wonder how much the derisory abundance of all these subsidized rulings, inquiries and interrogations etcetera have costed the taxpayer. I couldn't care less for this loser anyway and I hope he will get what's coming to him as I personally believe in the death penalty.
    You don't seriously believe he did it, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    I reject the preconceived notions of the bombings being a "false flag," same goes for the Sandy Hook "Hoax" (I am not calling for ANY gun control whatsoever of course).

Alastair Stevenson is a veteran marathon runner who has competed in dozens of marathons around the world, including the London Marathon. He’s very familiar with the security typically found at marathons, and he immediately noticed something odd about the Boston marathon security.

“They kept making announcements on the loud speaker that it was just a drill and there was nothing to worry about. It seemed like there was some sort of threat, but they kept telling us it was just a drill,” he was quoted as saying byLocal15TV.com.

In the interview, you’ll hear Stevenson say:

“At the start at the event, at the Athlete’s Village, there were people on the roof looking down onto the Village at the start. There were dogs with their handlers going around sniffing for explosives, and we were told on a loud announcement that we shouldn’t be concerned and that it was just a drill. And maybe it was just a drill, but I’ve never seen anything like that — not at any marathon that I’ve ever been to. You know, that just concerned me that that’s the only race that I’ve seen in my life where they had dogs sniffing for explosions, and that’s the only place where there had been explosions.”
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

"Conspiracy to use"??? I don't get it. Whether or not "this is the guy and or this is a false flag", someone has got to be guilty of using a weapon of mass destruction and if not this guy then who? Seems pretty cut and dry on the governments behalf. Why the "conspiracy to blah blah blah?"
    Dishonest money makes for dishonest people.

Andrew Napolitano, John Stossel. FOX News Liberty Infiltrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by roho76 View Post
    "Conspiracy to use"??? I don't get it. Whether or not "this is the guy and or this is a false flag", someone has got to be guilty of using a weapon of mass destruction and if not this guy then who? Seems pretty cut and dry on the governments behalf. Why the "conspiracy to blah blah blah?"
    The headline doesn't match the text. The text says he was found guilty of using the weapon, and that he had conspired with his brother.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    Of course, because he bought milk right afterwards...tell tale sign...

[edit: Damn, what's up with the forum inserting a youtube inccorectly?
    n/m 7th time is the charm!]
    Last edited by ClydeCoulter; 04-08-2015 at 09:41 PM.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Quote Originally Posted by Aspie Minarcho-Capitalist View Post
    I reject the preconceived notions of the bombings being a "false flag," same goes for the Sandy Hook "Hoax" (I am not calling for ANY gun control whatsoever of course).
    ...And you are not concerned why all those black hat, black jacketed, and khaki pants wearing Craft members running around that day are not also on trial for conspiracy and treason? You do not question how that 90-pound neo-maxi-zoom-dweebie managed to run around with half his weight in equipment while expertly speed firing at living targets or that the government immediately razed the crime scene and the bank his mother’s home?

“We didn’t do it” “We give Up!”

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

"Weapon of mass destruction".

Yeah, okay. I guess there really were WMDs in the Middle East if the bombs used are considered WMDs.

I hope one day the people really behind this whole shenanigan are hanging from telephone poles. I'll keep telling the truth until then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    DUH, his lawyer freely admitted his guilt in his opening statement. How much did this farce cost?
    he used his lawyer, his fault. nobody's keeping him from hiring a better lawyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    "Weapon of mass destruction".

Yeah, okay. I guess there really were WMDs in the Middle East if the bombs used are considered WMDs.

I hope one day the people really behind this whole shenanigan are hanging from telephone poles. I'll keep telling the truth until then.
    Too bad even Bush couldn't think of this joke to back up his claim.

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    he used his lawyer, his fault. nobody's keeping him from hiring a better lawyer.
    Seeing as how the dude has practically been a vegetable as of late, I don't think lawyering up was really on his mind.

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    Too bad even Bush couldn't think of this joke to back up his claim.
    His handlers could have come up with one. I love jokes, but his administration was the worst one I've ever heard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Patsies, a dime a dozen:

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why was there a trial if he entered a guilty plea?
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    Of course, because he bought milk right afterwards...tell tale sign...

[edit: Damn, what's up with the forum inserting a youtube inccorectly?
    n/m 7th time is the charm!]
    WTF? This is getting old and tiresome.

Video removed!

What's that about not having nice things?

Edit: Here's another copy from Boston Globe

Last edited by ClydeCoulter; 04-09-2015 at 06:35 AM.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

This horrifies me.

Really... With the average person you can't even ask questions about this without risking being labeled crazy. I think I was asking about the exact number of people that got hurt. Then someone acted horrified that I was being insensitive. (Naturally, I exploded at them about their insensitivity towards the people that died in the middle east that same day. Not my proudest moment.)

That being said, every time I heard Boston Strong, all I could think was Boston Annoying. If strength is defined by how many people can die in a bombing without chaos then Bostonians are nothing compared to Palestine or something. I would think that strength would be not letting your values get clouded by an instant of horror. Strength would be saying, these kids deserve a fair trial (and ideally, not to get shot.) Strength would be taking account of the media hanging them before they were even found. Strength would be refusing illegal searches to your house. Strength would be giving those boys a fair trial (did they do that? I don't know but I certainly don't trust government saying they did.)

I certainly didn't see any strength from Boston as shown by the media at least.

Perhaps I am insensitive though.
    Libertarian Money
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    Follow that link for over 100 articles on liberty, decentralization, and money.