Thread: Bitcoin Donations - Accepted at randpaul.com

Bitcoin Donations - Accepted at randpaul.com

https://secure.randpaul.com/2/

They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What about that NSA spy cam blocker though?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    What about that NSA spy cam blocker though?
    What do you mean? Sadly it appears as though you cannot buy items on his store with bitcoins.

Though, if you max out donations to him in bitcoins, the value could potentially double, if they were smart about it.

Quote Originally Posted by staerker View Post
    What do you mean? Sadly it appears as though you cannot buy items on his store with bitcoins.

Though, if you max out donations to him in bitcoins, the value could potentially double, if they were smart about it.
    One of the items equally as cool as the eye chart is the "NSA spy cam blocker" which is a clip to cover your computer's webcam.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    One of the items equally as cool as the eye chart is the "NSA spy cam blocker" which is a clip to cover your computer's webcam.
    I wonder if it is rotatable.

Well groovy, this answered my question just fine and that's what I'll be donating.

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    Well groovy, this answered my question just fine and that's what I'll be donating.
    Awesome. Let us know how it goes, and if they use BitPay, etc.

Awesome. Let us know how it goes, and if they use BitPay, etc.
    I didn't notice if they had bitpay but they do generate a scannable QR code and temp address to send it to, probably easier. Works great.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    they use bitpay. I just scanned the qr code with my android wallet app.

Edit: also wanted to say that they have a really nice integration on the site. The bitcoin portal detected when my android wallet sent the transaction and the page redirected to the confirmation page. I was wondering if they would do that. they did. Nice job by the tech team for getting bitcoin payments to work smooth. I am impressed

Thank you for your $10.00 contribution to my campaign. Your transaction ID is 2050609.
    Last edited by newbitech; 04-07-2015 at 12:39 PM.

^.o

well thats one way for the FTC to tie wallets to individuals I guess.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

is randpaul.com the official site? I thought it was randpaul2016.com?
    I too have been a close observer of the doings of the Bank of the United States...When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank...You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, I will rout you out!

Andrew Jackson, 1834

Quote Originally Posted by willwash View Post
    is randpaul.com the official site?
    It is now.

I thought it was randpaul2016.com?
    That's the official Senate campaign site.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    It is now.

That's the official Senate campaign site.
    Oh snap. I just bought a bunch of stuff from the randpaul2016.com site. I want it to count toward his POTUS campaign, not his Senate campaign.

Damn.
    I too have been a close observer of the doings of the Bank of the United States...When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank...You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, I will rout you out!

Andrew Jackson, 1834

Oh snap. I just bought a bunch of stuff from the randpaul2016.com site. I want it to count toward his POTUS campaign, not his Senate campaign.

Damn.
    Looks like RandPaul2016.com now redirects to Randpaul.com, that was not the case the other day.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Looks like RandPaul2016.com now redirects to Randpaul.com, that was not the case the other day.
    Horrible SEO. Has the site not been up long enough for Google's crawlers to get to it? If I'm not mistaken, the site doesn't even appear on Google. The first hit, is for his Senate campaign. The third is for RandPaul2016.com, which probably now redirects for the reason above.

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    ^.o

well thats one way for the FTC to tie wallets to individuals I guess.
    yeah, I guess if I was trying to hide my money from the FTC in that wallet, I screwed up. I prefer to hide my money in 5,378°F or 3,924°F

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Horrible SEO. Has the site not been up long enough for Google's crawlers to get to it? If I'm not mistaken, the site doesn't even appear on Google. The first hit, is for his Senate campaign. The third is for RandPaul2016.com, which probably now redirects for the reason above.
    Updated Date: 18-dec-2012
    Creation Date: 06-apr-2006
    Expiration Date: 06-apr-2020

But really, from an SEO perspective, site age is going to be trumped by authoritative links all day long. now that he's officially announced, you'll start getting news links, wiki links, facebook links etc etc to RandPaul.com and the search engine will pump the rank of the site rather quickly, regardless of site age.

Edit: also note, the campaign has purchase premium ad placement for the search term "rand paul" to link to the site as well. It won't be long for the site to be on page 1 above the fold and they can start saving money on search terms containing "rand paul".
    Last edited by newbitech; 04-07-2015 at 06:33 PM.

just like to point out, that randpaul.com is now on front page of google in a search for "Rand Paul". It's still below the fold, but it won't be long before all of the authority flows to that domain.