Thread: Mark Sanford to campaign with Rand

Mark Sanford to campaign with Rand

http://www.nationaljournal.com/2016-...akers-20150405

thank you Rep. Sanford. I knew we could count on him.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Also from the piece... Tom Davis will serve as state director of Rand's campaign in SC

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Also from the piece... Tom Davis will serve as state director of Rand's campaign in SC
    He's perfect.

I couldn't agree more Jeremy. Great to see him on board

It's good that Rand is getting strong allies in SC; 2012 gave me a horrible impression of that state.

yes sgt, Davis is a big supporter of the 10th Amendment

Gee, as a past attendee Mark may just be able to get Rand invited to Bilderberg.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cool!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

So... when are we starting to plan for the blimp?

Quote Originally Posted by Bergie Bergeron View Post
    So... when are we starting to plan for the blimp?

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard101 View Post
    Maybe his VP
    Considering how much folks went after Gingrich for his marital issues, Sanford would be a very easy target.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.NoSmile View Post
    Considering how much folks went after Gingrich for his marital issues, Sanford would be a very easy target.
    I agree. And EVERYBODY ELSE PLEASE QUIT TRYING TO PICK RAND'S VP BEFORE HE WINS A SINGLE PRIMARY! /rant
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I agree. And EVERYBODY ELSE PLEASE QUIT TRYING TO PICK RAND'S VP BEFORE HE WINS A SINGLE PRIMARY! /rant
    <grumble, grumble> Kill joy! <grumble, grumble>

Finally something to make our Sanford election push worthwhile. He hasn't done much since getting back into Congress.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is just residual benefits from getting guys like this in the House and coming back to hook us up. The amount of endorsements that Rand has just unveiled and will be unveiling this week is quite impressive and makes it easier to think my donations will go far and wide in terms of bang for the buck going forward.

Sanford is a good guy. If he keeps his pants zipped, he will be helpful.

I wanted Sanford as President before he cheated on this whole country.

Pretty sure he would have beaten Obama in 2008 had he been the nominee and not disgraced by scandal.
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!