Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: The "Stand with Rand" Money Bomb is underway! Tracking thread

^^^

Now....

If that just kept going...kept right on going...till the Iowa caucuses, how much money would we raise?

#muh graph extrapolators

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    ^^^

Now....

If that just kept going...kept right on going...till the Iowa caucuses, how much money would we raise?

#muh graph extrapolators
    If you assume $2,000,000 per week. And 40 weeks until the Iowa caucus then that'll be $80,000,000 by February. Although, there are other considerations such as many people will max out the amount they can give, some peeps won't give more than they already have, and anything could increase or decrease the rate of $ raised.

As for those that will or have maxed out there are super PACs. Do any of the funds raised include offline donations?

Tough to predict, it's not going to be linear, maybe logarithmic.

Something happened yesterday, avg donation is higher than it has been in a few days:

Let's keep this train rolling:

Thank you for your $20.16 contribution to my campaign. Your transaction ID is 21200xx

Quote Originally Posted by whoisjohngalt View Post
    Let's keep this train rolling:

Thank you for your $20.16 contribution to my campaign. Your transaction ID is 21200xx
    I'm with ya

Thank you for your donation

Thank you for your $100.00 contribution to my campaign. Your transaction ID is 2120xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Trigonx View Post
    I'm with ya

Thank you for your donation

Thank you for your $100.00 contribution to my campaign. Your transaction ID is 2120xxx
    I'll donate again if I can get 1,500 people to match. That would get us to 2 mil!

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by kbs021 View Post
    1.98! 20k left
    8 k left!!!!

Woo hoo!!! Just hit the big 2 million.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

2MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2.5 million by April 19th, 3 million by April 26th. Let's make it happen!
    Find liberty candidates to support:
    http://www.candidates4liberty.com

Quote Originally Posted by jurgs01 View Post
    2.5 million by April 19th, 3 million by April 26th. Let's make it happen!
    I don't think this gonna last and that will happen. I think they're gonna close this fund-raiser soon.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    For what its worth, 2.01 million! Great job everyone! It's kinda cool to see us still raising money after hitting 1 million and now after 2 million. I feel that Rand is still reaching new people and they may be raising 10k or more a day after this money bomb. Ron's money bomb were explosive and so far this one has been a steady climb which I am totally fine with. We have an amazing store and the capacity to raise money online perhaps more than any other candidate. Keep it up and hopefully it won't be too many months until the next Money Bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by ssunlimited View Post
    I don't think this gonna last and that will happen. I think they're gonna close this fund-raiser soon.
    i see absolutely no reason to close it. Ever.

The media respects money, and they respect visuals. And this is a no BS way of demonstrating just how serious a force we are...
    "We have allowed our Nation to be overtaxed, and over-regulated, and overrun by bureaucrats. The Founders would be ashamed of us for what we're putting up with."

Never try to take the "politics" out of politics.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt23g View Post
    i see absolutely no reason to close it. Ever.

The media respects money, and they respect visuals. And this is a no BS way of demonstrating just how serious a force we are...
    They should have a money bomb with a goal to start every quarter, then keep the ticker open until the end of the quarter.
    Find liberty candidates to support:
    http://www.candidates4liberty.com

Quote Originally Posted by jurgs01 View Post
    They should have a money bomb with a goal to start every quarter, then keep the ticker open until the end of the quarter.
    I think it is a careful balance between realistic goals that can be publicly achieved/surpassed but that are noteworthy enough to garner media attention to encourage further growth, enthusiasm, and fundraising. It is a tough balance to strike, but I agree a timely and themed quarterly bomb would be best, but pull the ticker down once the realistic goal has been achieved or modify accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by pacodever View Post
    I think it is a careful balance between realistic goals that can be publicly achieved/surpassed but that are noteworthy enough to garner media attention to encourage further growth, enthusiasm, and fundraising. It is a tough balance to strike, but I agree a timely and themed quarterly bomb would be best, but pull the ticker down once the realistic goal has been achieved or modify accordingly.
    Ron Paul 2012 was almost once a month starting in May:

Exploratory Committee Moneybomb on May 5, 2011: ~$1m
    "The Revolution vs. RomneyCare: Round One" on June 5, 2011: $1.1m,
    "Ready, Ames, Fire!" on July 19, 2011: $0.5m
    Ron's Birthday Moneybomb on August 20, 2011: $1.8m
    Constitution Day Moneybomb and "End of Quarter Push" on September 17 - 22+, 2011: ~$1m (not entirely sure on this total)
    "Black This Out Moneybomb" on October 19, 2011 - $2.8m over 3 days
    "Tea Party Moneybomb (2011)" on December 16, 2011 - ~$4m over 2 days

Did we raise more in 2008 then in 2012? Hell we did like 10 million in like a month back then. Miss that grassroots whirlwind.

Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post
    Did we raise more in 2008 then in 2012? Hell we did like 10 million in like a month back then. Miss that grassroots whirlwind.
    That was all towards the end of the campaign. I don't think much was raised before October 2007, but I don't know because that was 2 months before my time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    That was all towards the end of the campaign. I don't think much was raised before October 2007, but I don't know because that was 2 months before my time.
    I don't remember any coordinated online fundraising effort happening before October 07' organized by the grassroots, most of us were just playing catch up trying to figure out how everything worked and what our individual roles were going to be at the time. At one point in July the campaign did ask for donations on their site for more office room and of course they had a basic donate form and in August the campaign requested funds for radio and tv spots in Iowa on their site, which I think there were discussions on forum about if I remember correctly. Our main focus were on things for example like; meetups, rallies, sign-waves, iowa straw poll, local and other states straw polls, what open primary states were closing - registration deadlines, getting Ron's name on the ballot in different states, how to become delegates, getting Ron just any type of exposure in the media and having to deal with issues like this;

Edit: Looking back it does look like in August there was a statue of liberty ticker on the official page asking for 4 Million by the end of the quarter.
    http://web.archive.org/web/200708082...npaul2008.com/

BTW here's something interesting totally had forgotten about:
    http://web.archive.org/web/200708291...npaul2008.com/

There was also a constitution week fundraiser Sept 17-21
    http://web.archive.org/web/200709190...npaul2008.com/

Oh and I remember this Sept 29th/30th

I think that was the first time I ever saw Rand Paul.

Message from Ron Paul: Let's Do It! (9/27/07)

Frankly, I’m floored. And very, very grateful. Our $500,000 online fundraising goal for the end of the quarter was reached so fast it took my breath away. But we can't stop now. So I am raising the bar to $1 million by midnight, September 30th. I am so grateful for all you have done.
    The 1 million target was reached.

Miss that grassroots whirlwind.
    It was a extremely enthusiastic time back then.

Last edited by orenbus; 04-14-2015 at 11:40 PM.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I guess it's over, they took the ticker down.

I guess it's over, they took the ticker down.
    I have not reset my phone browser and still have active ticker. Currently: 2,061,040.17

It's safe to assume that the campaign will raise at least $300,000 a week. Not sure how that compares.

I saw it hit up to as high as $2,070,000.00.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Amash (R) MI-3rd
    "Young people want a Republican Party that believes in limited government and economic freedom and individual liberty, but they want a party that also acts on it.”

THE FUTURE OF THE GOP = R[∃vo˩]ution 2.0: Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by NOVALibertarian View Post
    First they ignore you= Ron Paul, 2007-2008
    Then they laugh at you= Ron Paul, 2012
    Then they fight you= Rand Paul, 2014-2015
    And then you win= Rand Paul, November 8th, 2016

"total_donors":"32971","total_amount":"2145956 .49"

https://www.randpaul.com/ticker.php
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Whoa approaching 215,000,000! That's almost 75 grand more than when we went to sleep. I think we could get 2.5 million in a few days. I wonder what their plan is with the ticker being back up.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast