Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Stand with Rand" Money Bomb is underway! Tracking thread

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaPolitico View Post
    Over 1.5 Million!
    I am in severe withdrawal from not having Graphs.

Muh Graphs!
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    it'll update if it's late and you refresh -too many donors during day - lets heat up
    Freedom brings people together. Government is supposed to protect our Freedom, our Property, and our Privacy- not Invade it..
    Ron Paul 2007

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    graphs are cool -Trevor you listening
    Freedom brings people together. Government is supposed to protect our Freedom, our Property, and our Privacy- not Invade it..
    Ron Paul 2007

Is $1.5 million in about 48 hours truly good? I heard Cruz raised $2 million in the same amount of time.

I'm a bit late to this, but I saw Ron Paul's request for donations on Facebook and put in $100. It felt good doing it on Hillary's announcement day. It's almost getting close to the $2 million mark now.

#LibertyNotHillary

Here are your transaction details:
    Donation amount: $100.00
    Transaction date/time: 04/13/2015
    Transaction ID: ch_15quzeJjFVh2yjdvqvytur1M

Quote Originally Posted by ssunlimited View Post
    Is $1.5 million in about 48 hours truly good? I heard Cruz raised $2 million in the same amount of time.
    Yes it is truly good. You now have permission to be excited.

1.74! Money bomb is still breathing. This is most likely due to the LibertynotHillary campaign which is working

Anyone hear that Hillary wants to raise a billion dollars? Lol! It reminds me of Dr. Evil!

http://youtu.be/LCZMhs_xpjc

1.75! 1 3/4 way to 2 million!

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbs021 View Post
    1.75! 1 3/4 way to 2 million!
    That's actually 87.5% to $2 million.

We are SO close to our goal, we must do a final promotion push to make sure we get to 2 million.

Share, Tweet, do what you have to do to get the word out!

Quote Originally Posted by ssunlimited View Post
    That's actually 87.5% to $2 million.
    Or 7/8 to 2 million if you were Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

1.79! Can we get to 2 mill today???

1.79! Can we get to 2 mill today???
    Extremely unlikely. By Wednesday would be a reasonable goal.

If you run any "State for Rand Paul" pages, some of us are attempting to do a concentrated push today to promote the final Moneybomb goal.

Whoa! 1.82! I think we could get it today if we push! I am telling you, the libertynothillary is raising money. No! 1.829! It's going up! Can't even type

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Dang!!!! 1.847!!! Guys what is going on?!?! Store sales being added?!?!

1.853!!!! GUYS COME ON!!!! WE CAN GET 2 MILL!!!! This ticker is going crazy

1.853!!!! GUYS COME ON!!!! WE CAN GET 2 MILL!!!! This ticker is going crazy
    Lol, you don't need to post every couple of thousand. But I also wonder what has caused this explosion in donations all of the sudden

Quote Originally Posted by whoisjohngalt View Post
    Lol, you don't need to post every couple of thousand. But I also wonder what has caused this explosion in donations all of the sudden
    I'd guess "Liberty not Hillary."

1.87m. We'll definitely surpass 1.9m by tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by adelina View Post
    1.87m. We'll definitely surpass 1.9m by tonight.
    My guess is he will need $100 million to be competitive in the primary and another billion to be competitive in the general. That's going to be the hardest part of this process for him.
    Find liberty candidates to support:
    http://www.candidates4liberty.com

Quote Originally Posted by jurgs01 View Post
    My guess is he will need $100 million to be competitive in the primary and another billion to be competitive in the general. That's going to be the hardest part of this process for him.
    He needs to win either Iowa or New Hampshire. Money will flow much more rapidly after that.
    If he wins the nomination, there won't be any problems raising a billion for the general.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He needs to win either Iowa or New Hampshire. Money will flow much more rapidly after that.
    If he wins the nomination, there won't be any problems raising a billion for the general.
    I don't know about that. A billion dollars is a lot of money and without big corporations donating a lot it won't be easy to get even with the Republican nomination won.

Quote Originally Posted by RickyJ View Post
    I don't know about that. A billion dollars is a lot of money and without big corporations donating a lot it won't be easy to get even with the Republican nomination won.
    He will have the backing of the wealthy donors/billionaires if he gets the nomination.

Yea, I agree. Without getting into specific figures, I'm not worried about fundraising for the general at all.

As for the primary....

Some candidates use money to get primary wins, others use primary wins to get money.

Rand is the latter sort.

Money between now and, say, Nevada is crucial.

He needs enough money to be competitive in the early states. When he wins those, then money won't be a problem anymore.

So, to convert that into practical advice - if you're planning to give Rand money, do it sooner rather than later.

1.88! Kinda slowing down now keep it up.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast