Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Stand with Rand" Money Bomb is underway! Tracking thread

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries

The "Stand with Rand" Money Bomb is underway! Tracking thread

Keep track of progress here. Post your donations!

Donate to Rand Paul NOW at: http://randpaul.com

After donating, promote the event to get other Rand Paul supporters to do the same.

All donations will be made at the official Rand Paul campaign site:
    https://www.randpaul.com

Ticker is on official site: http://randpaul.com

The money bomb is currently over $24,000...

Video to Share

This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, now I feel silly for posting mine in the "official thread"
    “Do you not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?” - Oxenstiern

Violence will not save us. Let us love one another, for love is from God.

It seems like the ticker doesn't update on its own like it did during Ron's money bombs. You have to keep clicking Refresh.

Here are your transaction details:
    Donation amount: $250.00
    Transaction date/time: 04/07/2015
    Transaction ID: ch_15owdhJjFVh2yjdvNmWKuQcF

Quote Originally Posted by Brett85 View Post
    It seems like the ticker doesn't update on its own like it did during Ron's money bombs. You have to keep clicking Refresh.
    Automatically updates for me. Tested on my laptop and Ipad. Using google chrome on laptop, and safari for my ipad.

Also, Rand seems to be accepting Bitcoin for donations. I'm not a bitcoin person but I know I've seen some wondering if Rand would accept Bitcoin.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett85 View Post
    It autoupdates for me. They put a lot into this website. There's an endorsement page where you can record your own 30 second video. Whoever thought of that is genius.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Well, now I feel silly for posting mine in the "official thread"
    Post it again in here!

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    It autoupdates for me. They put a lot into this website. There's an endorsement page where you can record your own 30 second video. Whoever thought of that is genius.
    Hell yeah! Imagine collecting the cream of the crop of those and making a montage... Brilliant.

Over 28K now.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I just put in $100.
    Last edited by Brett85; 04-07-2015 at 07:48 AM.

I'll never tell anyone what I donate but I'm going large, though.

"Thank you for your $100.00 contribution to my campaign. Your transaction ID is 2044233."

I was pleased to see that he's accepting Bitcoin; I'll have to use that next time.

I'm waiting for the official announcement... I expect that ticker to take off at that point!

Just crossed $40K, now.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

I am waiting for a bit later in the day. Might make a contribution right as he announces, and maybe another one tonight for the Liberty Karaoke event.
    SUPPORT LIBERTY IN 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    We have lift off!
    Just barely. At this pace, we'll just top $100K today.

I hope we're just warming up the engines and lift off happens after the official announcement.

Not much, but I will be able to pile on this summer!

Here are your transaction details:
    Donation amount: $20.16
    Transaction date/time: 04/07/2015
    Transaction ID: ch_15owxKJjFVh2yjdvLTOpbNpn

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I also bought yard signs.....I was order 57
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Just barely. At this pace, we'll just top $100K today.

I hope we're just warming up the engines and lift off happens after the official announcement.
    I wouldn't worry, it will take off, Rand hasn't even officially announced that the money bomb has went live yet, at least as far as I can tell. I see nothing about it on his twitter or Facebook. I'm assuming they will promote it heavily once the actual announcement happens

So far I've seen only CNN talk about Rand. Fox News seems to be ignoring him for now.

Quote Originally Posted by logikal View Post
    So far I've seen only CNN talk about Rand. Fox News seems to be ignoring him for now.

Fox will be forced to cover him soon :P

Fox had something earlier where it seemed pretty positive until they played a Darth Graham clip where he says Rand is left of Hillary but he would still pick him over her.

Store is so good.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Fox will be forced to cover him soon :P
    There might be less donations because everyone is buying from the store. Does this show up on ticker? It should because I am buying a shirt!

Quote Originally Posted by Xenliad View Post
    Fox had something earlier where it seemed pretty positive until they played a Darth Graham clip where he says Rand is left of Hillary but he would still pick him over her.
    How have we not beat him in a primary yet?

Donated.
    “When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, I will rout you out!”
    ― Andrew Jackson

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    I'll never tell anyone what I donate but I'm going large, though.
    I didn't know you liked Rand, Natural. Well, good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by logikal View Post
    They led with Rand on the today show and he'll be a guest tomorrow.

Ticker was reset. Now at $1005.

edit: glitch
    Last edited by staerker; 04-07-2015 at 08:47 AM.
    They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

What a horrible color scheme. The numbers look like there's a tire mark going through them.
    Not to be a downer, just sayin'
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    What a horrible color scheme. The numbers look like there's a tire mark going through them.
    Not to be a downer, just sayin'
    Looks fine to me. Maybe you have a smudge on your monitor?

Quote Originally Posted by staerker View Post
    Ticker was reset. Now at $1005.

edit: glitch
    Something must have happened for you. I'm still seeing it. Up over $53K.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast