Thread: The Paid Anti-Rand Trolls Are Out In Full Force

The Paid Anti-Rand Trolls Are Out In Full Force

They are throwing out the obvious keywords such as "crazy, extreme, wingnut, and nutjob."

And also they are saying on all sites "Rand is no Ron."

On the obvious sites like Politico, Huffinginton Post, etc. If you don't have a disqus account I suggest you get one.

Come'on guys I'm getting blasted here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Yes, Some Have Thrown the "Race Card" at Rand Like They Were Gambit

On "The Sean Hannity Show" today, Ann Coulter was lambasting Rand Paul for being against the 1964 Civil Rights Act (because of its federal limitations on what private businesses could and could not do under its stipulations), saying that he will make it harder for himself during his campaign by always having to defend his position on it to prove that he's basically, not racist.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

They don't have to be paid, there are plenty of people out there who will post stuff like that for free.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    They don't have to be paid, there are plenty of people out there who will post stuff like that for free.
    Precisely, and Paul especially would know what it's like to have people who aren't a fan of him or his policies.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul4Prez2012 View Post
    They are throwing out the obvious keywords such as "crazy, extreme, wingnut, and nutjob."

And also they are saying on all sites "Rand is no Ron."

On the obvious sites like Politico, Huffinginton Post, etc. If you don't have a disqus account I suggest you get one.

Come'on guys I'm getting blasted here.
    I would think you'd be glad they're saying "Rand is no Ron". Traditional GOP voters didn't welcome Ron with open arms. It took the crazy dope-smoking, conspiracy nuts (like me) to infiltrate the GOP last two times for Ron to have all those votes. Rand doesn't want those people.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    I would think you'd be glad they're saying "Rand is no Ron". Traditional GOP voters didn't welcome Ron with open arms. It took the crazy dope-smoking, conspiracy nuts (like me) to infiltrate the GOP last two times for Ron to have all those votes. Rand doesn't want those people.
    Are we sure Rand doesn't want us? Or is it his campaign wannabe 'pros' who don't want us?
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Cajun, they want me, and i'm one of those radicals. We should be getting with Heather Hand soon.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    Are we sure Rand doesn't want us? Or is it his campaign wannabe 'pros' who don't want us?
    I keep seeing that pop up in many places. If it's wrong, Rand better speak up before those pros end up insulting a small but energetic group of his Dad's supporters.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    Cajun, they want me, and i'm one of those radicals. We should be getting with Heather Hand soon.
    I did phone from home stuff last two campaigns. Would be happy to again, but not if conspiracy nuts are too scary.