Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 54% of GOP Believe 'Deep Down' Obama Is a Muslim, Only 45% of Dems Believe Obama Is Christian

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by paleocon1 View Post
    I doubt barry has any significant convictions at all beyond a visceral hatred of White Middle Americans and an enormous sense of entitlement to the Very Best in creature comforts America has to offer. He is a rather stupid man who seems to be blissfully unaware that his Rank in the NWO is that of False Front Man with a Reserve Rank of Patsy/Martyr to the Cause to be invoked at need without notice.
    I don't think Barry knows that he's on the losing side and secret service isn't a lifetime job, especially when the deposits stop. He's going to be blamed for this and some people have a long memory.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I know in my heart that Obombya's religion is statism and he worships Baal. Do I get a prize?

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    Just goes to show the ignorance of the average Republican voter. The only "Muslim" in Obama's life was a stepfather he apparently despised and who didn't raise him anyway. Obama was raised by his atheist grandparents and to a lesser extent, his atheist mother. The only time he ever expressed any "interest" in religion was late in his life when he joined a wacky black church that just so "happened" to be the most influential Church among the black voters in the district Obama was planning on running for office in. The only thing stupider than believing Obama is a Christian is believing he's a Muslim.
    Listen, there is no dispute about the Muslim religion here. In the Muslim religion, if your dad was a Muslim, you're a Muslim. And Obama's dad was a Muslim. There is dispute here. Throughout his entire childhood, he was raised as a Muslim. Again, there is no dispute here. There are forms from his school in Indonesia where it says that he was a Muslim.

People might think that you can change your religion as easily as just saying your a different religion, but that's not how a lot of religions work. Like the Muslim religion.

If you ask Muslims about whether Obama is a Muslim, you will find that Muslims think Obama is a Muslim, and since Muslims know how the Muslim religion works, I'd say they have a better idea of what is true in this area.

Rumors about Obama trying to pass Koranic verses as Biblical also seem to be baseless.

Glass in the Koran

Posted on December 11, 2014

Recently President Barak Obama misquoted the Bible. He said, “I think the good book says don’t throw stones in glass houses.”

He added, “or make sure we’re looking at the log in our eye before we are pointing out the mote in other folks eyes.”
    The proverb he meant to quote is “people who live in glass houses should not throw stones” a warning against hypocrisy, a big word for being a phony. As usual when politicians quote a book about which they know little or nothing they do indeed look like phonies.
    The word glass appears only twice in the Old Testament but it refers to mirrors, a common household item made of polished brass and used in the wash basins of the Tabernacle where the worshiper was required to examine his own sin in a mirrored basin of water, to recognize his sin as preparation for God’s cleansing. They were also popular as ladies mirrors as well.
    I checked an English version of the Koran, which Obama actually does know, and there are a few references to glass, but that book was written much later in world history.

Cal Thomas, a long-time Christian whose word on such matters can be trusted, has a short column on Bill Clinton, Al Gore and others bringing Bible quotations into politics because they perceived that Republicans have a leg up on the topic. Thomas knows his Bible in any event.

http://godspeaks2you.com/tag/glass-in-the-koran/

Should we care what religion the President is as long as he does not try to impose it on others? One reason people are not quite sure is that he doesn't flaunt it. Do we hear about Ron or Rand Paul's church attendance? Do people know or care what religion they are?

Rand was baptized an Episcopalian and went to a Baptist school (Baylor University). His wife was a Deacon at the Presbyterian Church they attended.

My faith has never been easy for me, never been easy to talk about and never been without obstacles. I do not and cannot wear my religion on my sleeve. I am a Christian but not always a good one. I'm not completely free of doubts. I struggle to understand man's inhumanity to man. I struggle to understand the horrible tragedies that war inflicts on our young men and women.
    http://www.ontheissues.org/Archive/2..._Rand_Paul.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Deep down, he can't possibly be like us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Should we care what religion the President is as long as he does not try to impose it on others?

Deep down--your boy Obama is not like us. He is not like liberty minded people. He uses the state to impose values on people. Liberals see the state as god. They are just as bad as the extreme religious people who trying to impose their personal religious values on others.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Faith tradition is never to be a test for the qualification for President. We are not electing a national chaplain. We elect a President who swears an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America.

The only reason the issue would be relevant, is that Islam is incompatible with the US Constitution of the United States.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by tobismom View Post
    Faith tradition is never to be a test for the qualification for President. We are not electing a national chaplain. We elect a President who swears an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America.

The only reason the issue would be relevant, is that Islam is incompatible with the US Constitution of the United States.
    I agree, but sadly with Obama we got a piece of ##i# that #r### on the Constitution every chance he gets.
    He swore an oath to preserve and protect a Constitution he hates to the core with all his heart and soul, since day one
    in office he has insulted every American, and everyone in the World that believes in Freedom and the pursuit
    of happiness.
    Not to mention he has told more lies than the stench of Al Gore's hypocritical Carbon Footprint contradicts honesty and logic .

, ,

And that's the point. What does he think about the Constitution? How does he treat the Constitution?
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And that's the point. What does he think about the Constitution? How does he treat the Constitution?
    Good point.

Question is what %age of GOP base would vote for a President who is openly of another religion besides Christianity (Muslim, Jew, Hindu, Scientologist etc)? Less than 5%?

Right , He treats the Constitution as if it was a document written by Satan.
    Sure, I get it, and I would vote for a candidate if he was Hindu, Christian, Buddhist..... makes no difference to me
    however I would classify Obama as much closer to a Radical Isalmic without the back pack, and no I would not vote for him.
    Obama has done more damage To America than any president before him, Not counting Bush 1 and 2, jury still
    in deliberation.

, ,

Who cares?

The only religion I care to despise is the religion of Statism and Obama is practically a Cardinal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    GOP base, mostly.
    I guess I was coming from a point of view where this shouldn't matter.

Unfortunately it does. What a world, what a world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

There are contradictions in GOP beliefs it appears. Going by Obama policies on things like "gay marriage", their beliefs would seem more logical if they saw him as a "secret buddhist". Unless they are just going by his Syria civil war support policy.

CREDIT: Dylan Petrohilos/ThinkProgres

http://thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2015/0...al-christians/

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    Listen, there is no dispute about the Muslim religion here. In the Muslim religion, if your dad was a Muslim, you're a Muslim. And Obama's dad was a Muslim.
    His stepfather was, and his alleged Kenyan father was... but the latest from Kenya is that the Obama family there no longer even thinks President Barry is a blood relation.

Throughout his entire childhood, he was raised as a Muslim. Again, there is no dispute here. There are forms from his school in Indonesia where it says that he was a Muslim.
    Not his entire childhood. It was from about ages 5 to 10 in Indonesia. It might be the case that little Barry was taking too much of a liking to Muslim doctrine, which helped his mother decide to send him back to Hawaii where he could be raised like a good atheistic Communist by father Frank and grandpa Stanley.

People might think that you can change your religion as easily as just saying your a different religion, but that's not how a lot of religions work. Like the Muslim religion.
    Well, that's how it works in a free coutry like America. If Barry has been baptized, then he has every right to say he's a Christian. However, do we know if he was ever actually baptized? It is kind of interesting that Rev. Jeremiah Wright is an ex-Muslim with graduate degrees in Muslim studies.

If you ask Muslims about whether Obama is a Muslim, you will find that Muslims think Obama is a Muslim
    He's a succesful politician who has convinced his Muslim supporters that he's a Muslim, his Christian supporters that he's a Christian, and convinced his atheist supporters that he's an atheist.

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel999 View Post
    what no "I don't care" option?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    Who cares?

The only religion I care to despise is the religion of Statism and Obama is practically a Cardinal.

It is not really important what his actual private religious belief system is for you and me. But it is quite important and illuminating fact that majority of GOP sees current POTUS as a muslim ; a very large part of this demographic likely supported Iraqi freedom invasion based on lies/racial revenge/greed etc and this "punishment" for Iraqi freedom will serve as future foreign interventions deterrant for many and is a pardigm shifting change in US public psyche. Election of Barack Hussein Obama certainly has had some corrective positive impact from that angle and is not a total loss.

I wish Colin Powell would have been the first black president. Obama will make black history month look bad throughout history.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Obama will be whatever is politically convenient in terms of religion.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    I wish Colin Powell would have been the first black president. Obama will make black history month look bad throughout history.
    Were you serious?

Bush Administration's Powell Abuse Scandal

“Yes, a blot, a failure will always be attached to me and my UN presentation,” the former U.S. secretary of state writes in a new book of leadership parables that draws frequently on his Iraq war experience. “I am mad mostly at myself for not having smelled the problem. My instincts failed me.” Powell, 75, laments that no intelligence officials had the “courage” to warn that he was given false information that Iraq had such weapons during preparations for his February 2003 speech before the U.S. invasion the following month.

At one point, he became so angry at the lack of adequate sourcing to intelligence claims that he declared: "I'm not reading this. This is bull$#@!,"

Deep down, Americans believe Muslims are violent.

Therefore, Americans are Muslim.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    Deep down, Americans believe Muslims are violent.

Therefore, Americans are Muslim.
    They seem to make a natural couple.. but fireworks fly when they have relationship disputes as both loves guns,masculine domination and irrational heavenly god.
    That may also explain that in all our history, Americans have never elected a single President who was not a Christian or Muslim male.

Are Quakers considered "Christian"? (Herbert Hoover, Richard Nixon).

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They seem to make a natural couple.. but fireworks fly when they have relationship disputes as both loves guns,masculine domination and irrational heavenly god.
    That may also explain that in all our history, Americans have never elected a single President who was not a Christian or Muslim male.
    Americans don't love God, they think God loves them, big difference.

America says "I am no widow", which means they believe God is still with them if you understand how the bible uses marriage analogies to reference the church and Christ.

Revelation 18:7-8 7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow. 8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.
    American evangelicals are a deluded lot. So full of themselves they cannot even interpret the scripture referring directly to them.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    Americans don't love God, they think God loves them, big difference.

America says "I am no widow", which means they believe God is still with them if you understand how the bible uses marriage analogies to reference the church and Christ.

American evangelicals are a deluded lot. So full of themselves they cannot even interpret the scripture referring directly to them.
    I was trying to suggest that there are many who stand for/support/love god. Justification or validation of any scripture based belief system is an entirely different topic though. I'm politically speaking. On American evangelicals, I'm leaning towards the conclusion especially since the infamous Schweich suicide scandal that things they say with their lips are scam to a great degree.

Were you serious?

Bush Administration's Powell Abuse Scandal

“Yes, a blot, a failure will always be attached to me and my UN presentation,” the former U.S. secretary of state writes in a new book of leadership parables that draws frequently on his Iraq war experience. “I am mad mostly at myself for not having smelled the problem. My instincts failed me.” Powell, 75, laments that no intelligence officials had the “courage” to warn that he was given false information that Iraq had such weapons during preparations for his February 2003 speech before the U.S. invasion the following month.

At one point, he became so angry at the lack of adequate sourcing to intelligence claims that he declared: "I'm not reading this. This is bull$#@!,"
    Powell didn't want to invade Iraq, got sick of all the bull$#@!, and that is when he resigned after he got tired of being forced to lie. Or he was just threatened into resigning. Just like how Donald Rumsfeld got his idiot ass fired for dropping that Freudian slip that flight 93 was shot down.

Secretary of State Colin L. Powell announced his resignation yesterday, ending four years of battles with Vice President Cheney and Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld over the course of U.S. foreign policy.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2004Nov15.html

Powell came under fire for his role in building the case for the 2003 Invasion of Iraq. In a press statement on February 24, 2001, he had said that sanctions against Iraq had prevented the development of any weapons of mass destruction by Saddam Hussein. As was the case in the days leading up to the Persian Gulf War, Powell was initially opposed to a forcible overthrow of Saddam, preferring to continue a policy of containment. However, Powell eventually agreed to go along with the Bush administration's determination to remove Saddam. He had often clashed with others in the administration, who were reportedly planning an Iraq invasion even before the September 11 attacks.
    taken from his wiki
    Last edited by Warrior_of_Freedom; 05-09-2015 at 02:38 PM.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast