Thread: Elizabeth Warren: 'I Got News' for Wall Street Banks: 'Bring it On'

Elizabeth Warren: 'I Got News' for Wall Street Banks: 'Bring it On'

While many potential presidential candidates are courting major banks for donations, Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., who insists she isn't running for president, is giving it to Wall Street but good.

In a New York City speech Monday, she said she's not too worried that her crusade against big banks will hurt Democratic candidates, CNNMoney reports.

Some banks, including Citigroup and JPMorgan Chase Goldman Sachs and Bank of America, have met to discuss urging Democrats to soften their stance against big banks, Reuters reports.

While they did not discuss in the meeting whether to withhold donations to Senate Democrats because of Warren's anti-Wall Street crusade, the idea has been raised in one-on-one discussions, according to Reuters.

"I believe it's a serious threat," Warren said in the speech. But she's undaunted. "It is so brazen. If they think they can say in public, 'I don't like your tone, I don't like the way you talk about financial regulation' . . . I got news for them: bring it on."

Her only concerns about Wall Street are that banks shouldn't be able to cheat their customers, and too big to fail financial institution shouldn't be able to wreak havoc on the economy, Warren said. "If they want to fight on either one of those, I'm ready.

http://www.newsmax.com/Finance/Stree...#ixzz3W3s1QTCO

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm sure they're very worried about her. After all, she was the TARP administrator that kept the banks in line and accounted for what happened to all the money they received.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

But now you can't talk to people because of "social distancing"....brought to you by shills and politicians.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    ... said the lady that protects the Fed.

Elizabeth Warren And Sherrod Brown Fight Fed Audit, Foreclosure Transparency

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_6699820.html

Warren Now Opposes Audit the Fed
    https://americanprinciplesproject.or...audit-the-fed/

Sen. Warren Opposes ‘Audit the Fed’ Bill
    http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2015/...-the-fed-bill/

Elizabeth Warren Won't Back Rand Paul's Audit the Fed Bill
    http://reason.com/blog/2015/02/11/el...-rand-pauls-au
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

What a charade.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    What a charade.
    Yep, everything is a charade.

Statist gonna state.
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

lol..."were going come after those mean banks by giving more power to government to control money"

Be careful what you wish for Liz, you just may get it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    People say the Fed is already audited. What parts are audited that the Fed fluffers are referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by NACBA View Post

"I believe it's a serious threat," Warren said in the speech. But she's undaunted. "It is so brazen. If they think they can say in public, 'I don't like your tone, I don't like the way you talk about financial regulation' . . . I got news for them: bring it on."
    That's her Indian Warrior blood in her speaking.
    Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Ⅎ˥ƎSWIH ˥˥I⋊ ⊥,NᗡIᗡ N
    IƎ⊥SԀƎ

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Be careful what you wish for Liz, you just may get it.
    lol, ya, at least as enemies of the banks we know what we are up against.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by muh_roads View Post
    People say the Fed is already audited. What parts are audited that the Fed fluffers are referring to?
    Their statements and transactions are audited, but not where the money is going or an audit of the underlying investments.

I think she's saying "bring on my money." They probably haven't provided her cut lately and she's pissed.
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because thatís what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995