Thread: Ron Paul: Is Indiana Law a Good Answer?

Ron Paul: Is Indiana Law a Good Answer?

Looking to define "rights" has pitted those who seek special rights for sexual and other minorities against those who seek them for those of certain religious persuasions. Legislation forcing politically correct outcomes and that carve out special exemptions for matters of religious beliefs both miss the real point, says Ron Paul in his latest Liberty Report:

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives...a-good-answer/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron is right and still sharp as ever at putting it in a way that's easy to understand.
    I'd rather be a free man in my grave, than be living as a puppet or a slave - Peter Tosh

The kids they dance and shake their bones,
    While the politicians are throwing stones,
    And it's all too clear we're on our own,
    Singing ashes, ashes, all fall down...

Contraception 2.0: In response to their midterm election losses, it looks like Dems are conjuring up a new issue to stigmatize the right in time for 2016. The reaction to the Indiana law was meant to foster a convenient wedge issue not just between Democrats and Republicans, but within the GOP over how to respond. Religious conservatives and constitutionalists will likely become further alienated as voters, upon seeing GOP leaders cave and not stand up for either religious liberty, or the liberty right of business to freedom of association or disassociation.

They likewise have been disappointed seeing these same "leaders" not challenge the PC dogma that homosexuality is an "orientation" which gives it the status of a "civil right." Advocates for this are clearly not merely demanding "tolerance" or inclusion, they are pressing to marginalize any expression of the traditional view, via threat of jail or fines.
    Last edited by Peace&Freedom; 04-01-2015 at 08:14 PM.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

Ron Paul is right.

If people would only listen to the clear, simple answers of freedom, how wonderful would it be? This country is doomed because it's people love slavery. Wow...I am dismayed. ..

Ron is right. It is the VOLUNTARY ASSOCIATION that is the overriding principle that solves these issues, not state-endorsed religiosity.

Thank you Ron. I love you,

SF

Bump for truth.

Just as they said. If this continues, we will have soon quotas enforced on our private lives. Not a stretch at all.

No discriminating when it comes to your sexual partner. If your State-enforced brothel is not a representative sample, jail time.
    They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

Sexual Orientation and religion is private and the govt should never get involved.

If it's the same as the federal version, then what's really the point?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by rg17 View Post
    Sexual Orientation and religion LIFE is private and the govt should never get involved.
    FTFY
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    FTFY
    Yes, the damn govt needs to get out of our lives 100%!