Thread: President Obama RESIGNS due to Lack of Birth Certificate!!!

President Obama RESIGNS due to Lack of Birth Certificate!!!

April Fools!

(I just couldnt help it!)

---

So, there are gonna be a LOT of stories like this all over the place! Lets share some of the better ones!
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lets share some of the better ones!
    Given how obvious this one was, this clearly wouldn't qualify as 'better,' but about as subtle as a train wreck.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.NoSmile View Post
    Given how obvious this one was, this clearly wouldn't qualify as 'better,' but about as subtle as a train wreck.
    It was supposed to be for those who are not able to pick up on subtlety.

Cottonelle unveiled a new version of its toilet paper for left-handed people. Finally!
    https://twitter.com/cottonelle/statu...49876852609025

... or another one ...

(Personally, I was always fond of telling fat people that they look like they are in their SEVENTH Trimester of Pregnancy, of course I have a bit of chub too so I can get away with it mostly...)

What April Fools News Stories have you come across today?
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post

(Personally, I was always fond of telling fat people that they look like they are in their SEVENTH Trimester of Pregnancy, of course I have a bit of chub too so I can get away with it mostly...)

What April Fools News Stories have you come across today?
    I bet the ladies love that one.

I just read an article about Black Sapote fruit. It's suppose to taste like and have the texture of chocolate pudding. I'm not sure if it's real but I'm going to investigate further. If it's a hoax, people are just plain mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post

I just read an article about Black Sapote fruit. It's suppose to taste like and have the texture of chocolate pudding. I'm not sure if it's real but I'm going to investigate further. If it's a hoax, people are just plain mean.
    N/m it's the real deal. YAY!
    *adds Black Sapote to shopping list*

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post

Naa, I just bag on fat guys, girls got a get out of jail free card on that one. However, I am still looking to sell my waterfront property in the "Gulf of New Mexico"...
    1776 > 1984

Good one on LRC from Karen Kwiatkowski.

Spirit Airlines April Fool’s message is hilarious — Secessionists board 7th! Sadly, we board after the Illuminati, and squirrels, and of all the listed categories, we are definitely the most likely to miss our plane due to TSA goonery. What fun!

https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/we-made-the-list/
    Introducing:
    Spirit Superiority Boarding
    $24 off* Coupon
    Use promo code "24OFF" to save!

Getting everybody onto the plane can be a long, confusing process. So we're instituting a new boarding system that we hope clears things up. Customers will now board in the following order:

1. Gluten-free customers
    2. Members of the Illuminati
    3. Those with O-negative blood type
    4. Lauries
    5. Steves
    6. Squirrels
    7. Secessionists
    8. Men with Low T
    9. Canadian royalty
    10. People who eat kale
    11. Business-in-the-front-party-in-the-back Class
    12. Everyone else

Experience this innovative, efficient, and completely PC boarding process yourself, when you book a Bare Fare. Book now, and you'll even get another $24 off* your flight or the flight portion of your vacation package from April 14, 2015 through May 20, 2015. Not valid for travel on Fridays and Sundays. Simply enter 24OFF (all caps, no spaces) in the Promotion Code box on the home page when booking to get these savings! All flights must be booked by 11:59PM on April 1, 2015.

If you haven't figured it out by now, we hope you're enjoying your April Fools Day.
    http://forms.spiritairlines.com/ats/...15f59b9944c35d