Thread: Is Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Drugged or Brainwashed?

Is Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Drugged or Brainwashed?

https://marathontrial.wordpress.com/...e-the-defense/

Is Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Drugged or Brainwashed? Fire the Defense.

Posted on March 31, 2015 by Publius

In media report after media report, words come across that give the impression that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is acting in ways which puzzle even seasoned court reporters, and seems to be hardly at his own trial at all. As an afterthought reports will note that he is “slouched” in his seat or “looking at the floor.”

In a pre-trial hearing he kept smiling at his sisters, the only people he acknowledged, who were sobbing the whole time. BBC reported last month that as his lawyer confessed for him, Tsarnaev:
    “slouched in his seat and showed little reaction,”
    Strange way to act upon hearing words that, at very best, are putting you away for the rest of your life, or alternatively, are opening you to the death penalty.On trial for his life, Tsarnaev yawned as he entered his not guilty pleas, according to reports.

In a powerful compilation a Youtube user has pieced together media reports and interviews of the defendant’s friends, in his first pre-trial appearance, and it is unanimous that Dzhokhar is behaving like a different person than the one they knew. That was nearly two years ago, and since then he has been subjected to another nearly two years in isolation, with the government able to do anything they want to him. By definition, the type of incarceration in which Tsarnaev has been held, called Special Administrative Measures (SAMs,) permits monitoring of communications between a defendant and his attorney. This means that if a defendant believes he is being drugged or tortured, he could never say so to his attorney without being subjected to retribution. As of May 22, 2009, 44 out of 205,000 federal inmates were subject to SAMs.

According to some observers, Tsarnaev had even picked up a new thick Russian accent at his pre-trial hearing in 2013. UK Independent:
    “He never had that accent,” said a friend from the school, declining to give his name as he spoke to reporters outside the courtroom.
    Fast forward two years, and a former high school wrestling teammate tells the Boston Globe that Tsarnaev seems like a “different guy” who had a different “body language.” Even in images as rough as court artist sketches, a dazed and bewildered Dzhokhar emerges from the artist’s hand.

Court artist sketch, 2013, below

Fidgets and facial tics seem to be an emerging characteristic of defendants held for long periods in isolation without the ability to confer with their attorney privately. At the trial of Jose Padilla, which took place after Padilla spent two years in isolation in the custody of military doctors in the brig, Padilla exhibited “facial tics, unusual eye movements and contortions of his body,” according to one of his lawyers. Padilla had no contact with counsel for 21 months, and any contact was closely monitored after that. Padilla was accused, at first, of planning to blow up a “dirty bomb” which would spread radioactivity throughout the city of New York, though those charges never found their way to the final indictment. Padilla was eventually convicted on a single charge of “material support” for terrorism.

Fahad Hashmi, after being held for about the same amount of time under SAMs, pleaded guilty in 2010 to material support to terrorism charges – passing on socks and rain-gear to alleged Al Qaeda operatives. Fahad initially denied knowing anything about the clothing, which was in a suitcase brought by a visitor to his apartment in London. But by the end of his time in detention, facing life in prison at trial rather than the 15 year plea bargain struck by prosecutors, Fahad told the judge, who had asked him if he was indeed guilty: “Praise be to God, yes!”
    Fahad, Padilla, and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev are all American citizens.

These are alarming indicators in a democracy where competency to stand trial is a key criteria of the legitimacy of the proceedings. The fact is this does not involve only Tsarnaev, but could be anyone.

A defendant not able to speak for himself. A “defense” team which starts his trial by declaring that he is guilty, despite his innocent plea, and ignoring reams of evidence suggesting that the brothers were being handled by outside parties, with full knowledge by the FBI. The only way in which Americans can safeguard what is left of the notion of a fair trial is for Tsarnaev’s family to demand the defense be fired, and Tsarnaev subjected to a full mental competence evaluation.

News compilation, Tsarnaev demeanor and mental state

<em class="yiv1566268265" style="">

RELATED: Tsarnaev defense fails to ask hardest questions

https://marathontrial.wordpress.com/...e-the-defense/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    According to some observers, Tsarnaev had even picked up a new thick Russian accent at his pre-trial hearing in 2013.
    Impossible, he had his vocal cords cut out and is now mute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

No he didn't he pleaded "not guilty" on his own behalf 30 times.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...uilty/2507569/
    Tsarnaev seemed unable to sit still in the courtroom. His hair was long and unkempt. He wore a splint on one wrist. His eyes appeared irritated; the skin around them was dark. He displayed a crooked smile to his two sisters. His jaw functioned awkwardly. When he looked over his shoulder at the crowd, he repeatedly shifted his jaw and mouth to the right side of his face.

His voice, however, was strong. Soon after his arrest, there were indications that his throat might have undergone permanent injury in confrontations with police. He spoke with an accent reflective of his ethnic Chechen heritage. He spoke clearly and loudly.
    In addition the link you post says nothing about his vocal cords.
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 03-31-2015 at 08:38 PM.

Do you care to address the topic, is Dzhokhar mentally competent? For example, do you think he was brainwashed?

Or, could he have done it?
    The more prohibitions you have,
    the less virtuous people will be.
    The more weapons you have,
    the less secure people will be.
    The more subsidies you have,
    the less self-reliant people will be.

Therefore the Master says:
    I let go of the law,
    and people become honest.
    I let go of economics,
    and people become prosperous.
    I let go of religion,
    and people become serene.
    I let go of all desire for the common good,
    and the good becomes common as grass.

-Tao Te Ching, Section 57

Someone who has been in lockdown for more than a few weeks doesn't need drugs to make them look drugged out or crazy, they are already there.

My SWAG is that he is just stupid and weak willed.

Wait- you mean a guy from Russia had a Russian accent? No way, dude!

As for his face and jaw, the doctor who treated him at hospital said a bullet went though his mouth and part of his head:

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/201...dHL/story.html

Dr. Stephen Ray Odom, a trauma surgeon who treated Tsarnaev at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, described the accused terrorist’s injuries during a court proceeding at the hospital in April, three days after his arrest. The transcript of his testimony was ordered unsealed Monday.

“He has multiple gunshot wounds, the most severe of which appears to have entered through the left side inside of his mouth and exited the left face, lower face,” Odom said, according to the transcript.

“This was a high-powered injury that has resulted in skull-base fracture, with injuries to the middle ear, the skull base, the lateral portion of his C1 vertebrae, with a significant soft-tissue injury, as well as injury to the pharynx, the mouth, and a small vascular injury that’s been treated,” he said.
    Video in the OP says this resulted in nerve damage in his face.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jonhowe View Post
    Or, could he have done it?
    No, his backpack didn't look like the kind that the guys with ear pieces were handing out which looked exactly like the exploded backpack in the picture the FBI released. They weren't even the same color.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulGeorge&Ringo View Post
    Maybe it's just not him at all.
    His defense already conceded that.

This post has been updated because user ZippyJuan mixed his disingenuous signature line with this thread. His signature line does not go to the correct thread. If you don't want to read, then skip over this post. I am just correcting his disingenuous sig line. Here is the correct post linked to his disingenuous sig line:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Got-Guts/page2

I don't have a beef with real members here. Anybody reading my posting history can easily see that I question the very obviously dubious members. These members aren't people with different perspectives on alternative health or race. These are the ones with obvious behavior tics that have an entirely different purpose here.

No genuine member here wants to see this site disappear. Look at the entire picture of ZippyJuan. An account that has been here 7 years without a single liberty post. An account that declines to mention his voting choice. An account that consistently posts second in a thread. The posting is ALWAYS significantly AND purposely contrary information. It's not simply an academic debate perspective. RPF member Lucille accurately characterizes the ZippyJuan's content. The research that is done is detailed and time-consuming. Would one seriously think that a person is going to painstakingly do these things OVER YEARS without some serious reward or focused purpose?

Has anyone here ever seen a college troll on a forum last more than a few months? If so, is a college troll ever as so sugary polite as ZippyJuan? Not hardly. Not to mention what ACPTulsa has already said about this obviously being at least two people posting on the Zip account. I have never seen a group of contrary people on any forum so academically well-versed in matters of economics, law, and foreign affairs, but so lacking in common sense and practical application. Never. ZippyJuan is hardly the only one of his ilk here.

I've even offered a bet to these people where the loser leaves the forum for good. They declined. Why? What do they have to lose?

I'm not going to post any more personal information, but this board is somehow significant or threatening to someone in some way. Think about a Ron Paul/Rand Paul campaign with a dedicated forum versus a Paul campaign without such an internet presence. A healthy membership with sustained traffic and advertising makes a statement. Would someone out there like to discourage new membership one-by-one? Wonder if someone would like to see the forum not exist. I've seen organizations waste money for dumber things. Perhaps discouragement is less likely with their half-assed effort and historical inertia, but forum business is very competitive. I know because I do web content. It's extremely difficult to get new forum members. Even if they visit your site--they will leave in an eye blink.

I'm not posting anything else, so I'll just leave this article below. Tell me who talks about Paul's candidacy and uses words like "deeply troubled," deeply alarmed," and "deeply concerned." Tell me if that's not incentive to invest in thwarting such a candidacy, whether Ron or Rand. Hell, just listen to the venom coming from the mouths of McCain and Graham when they talk about Rand.

Now all of this is really none of my business since I don't own the site. If however, such dubious people are going to engage me in phony debate, then I'm not going play on that field. I'll cut to the real purpose for their "debate." Yeah, making a living be a weasel.

If you read the article on US money paid for Israeli trolling students, then I'd say that should wake someone up. I have bills to pay, too. It makes me puke that my money is spent that way.

http://www.thejewishweek.com/blogs/p...agree_ron_paul

"The National Jewish Democratic Council is deeply troubled by Representative Ron Paul's candidacy for president in 2012,” said David A. Harris, the NJDC president and CEO.

American Jews should be deeply alarmed that someone with such a deliberately miserable record on Israel would be a major candidate in today's Republican Party."

The RJC's Matt Brooks had this to say: "As Americans who are committed to a strong and vigorous foreign policy, we are deeply concerned about the prospective presidential campaign of Congressman Ron Paul.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 04-02-2015 at 12:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    His defense already conceded that.
    "His defense" might be a bunch of crooked lying shysters getting a government paycheck.

dupe
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 04-01-2015 at 11:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulGeorge&Ringo View Post
    "His defense" might be a bunch of crooked lying shysters getting a government paycheck.
    It's his life, he's free to hire whoever he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    No, his backpack didn't look like the kind that the guys with ear pieces were handing out which looked exactly like the exploded backpack in the picture the FBI released. They weren't even the same color.
    The picture released is not of the exploded backpack.

I let go of the law,
    I let go of economics,
    I let go of religion,

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The picture released is not of the exploded backpack.
    Evidence?

Looks like an exploded backpack to me - and it looks just like the kind the guy with the ear piece was handing out to people. You can see he is without the pack as he is running away from the scene. And they just happened to find a backpack that looks like a bomb exploded out of it that looks exactly the same as the ones the guys with the ear pieces were handing out - think about that before you come back with a simplistic explanation or one you have gotten from the establishment.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Evidence?

Looks like an exploded backpack to me - and it looks just like the kind the guy with the ear piece was handing out to people. You can see he is without the pack as he is running away from the scene. And they just happened to find a backpack that looks like a bomb exploded out of it that looks exactly the same as the ones the guys with the ear pieces were handing out - think about that before you come back with a simplistic explanation or one you have gotten from the establishment.
    It looks like a torn up backpack, not one that held a bomb which exploded massively. No original source (that I can find) confirms (or even speculates) that this bag is the one which contained the bomb; after seeing the video of the explosion, you'd expect the bomb bag to be a lot worse for wear, if not totally destroyed.

EDIT: I still think this case is fishy; I think this bag theory is a distraction.
    Last edited by jonhowe; 04-02-2015 at 09:56 AM.

I let go of the law,
    I let go of economics,
    I let go of religion,

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Why are you peeps so cynical, spread the hope and trust the news media and the chief commander.

Barack Obama News ‏@ObamaNews
    I have always believed hope is that stubborn thing inside us that insists that something better awaits us. -Barack Obama #election2012
    That's right. Belly-feel your love for Big Brother.

It looks like a torn up backpack, not one that held a bomb which exploded massively. No original source (that I can find) confirms (or even speculates) that this bag is the one which contained the bomb; after seeing the video of the explosion, you'd expect the bomb bag to be a lot worse for wear, if not totally destroyed.

EDIT: I still think this case is fishy; I think this bag theory is a distraction.
    No government funded official source confirms my conspiracy theory, what's your point?