Thread: The Quest for the cures...continues

Thumbs up The Quest for the cures...continues

The Quest for the cures...continues.

These are very informative an a must see.

28 Doctors, 11 Scientists, 9 Survivors And 1 "FDA Dragon Slaying" Attorney Break Their 'Code Of Silence' And Expose The TRUTH About Cancer And Exactly How To Prevent, Treat And Beat it 100% Naturally
    https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/ques..._bid=d2d500ab#

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdR9hYtvLBI
    Last edited by donnay; 03-30-2015 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Episode 1 didn't go in.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    *bookmarked

you must spread some reputation around ...
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

In B4 Zippy and the other usual suspects.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Because YouTube is totally reliable, and snake oil sellers never lie, you can trust everything DOnnaY posts. No real evidence required.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Because YouTube is totally reliable, and snake oil sellers never lie, you can trust everything DOnnaY posts. No real evidence required.
    Dau fuq? From her sig:
    *Legal Disclaimer: While I am a keen researcher and want nothing more than to help people, I am not a doctor and more importantly, I am not your doctor. Any article I post that contains general information about medical conditions, treatments and remedies is to bring awareness. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such. You should never delayseeking medical advice, or discontinue any medical treatment because of information in an article I have posted. The only advice I would give is to continue to research further and use discernment with all advice.
    It's okay to disagree, but lying about folks isn't cool, angie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Because the FDA is not responsible for killing way more people than those on YouTube ever could. /s
    Dishonest money makes for dishonest people.

Andrew Napolitano, John Stossel. FOX News Liberty Infiltrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO

Sneak peek of episode #3

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by roho76 View Post
    Because the FDA is not responsible for killing way more people than those on YouTube ever could. /s
    Who has the FDA killed?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Dau fuq? From her sig:

It's okay to disagree, but lying about folks isn't cool, angie.
    I am not lying. DonnaY routinely pases out health advice. Just today, I saw her bemoaning the fact that her MIL won't take the antioxidant she's recommending. She frequently tells people which herbs to waste their money on. I don't care about that, but telling people the never ending bull$#@! like chemo won't work but laetrile will are the lies, and they should definitely be called out.

There is no evidence to support this bull$#@! and there's no reason to pretend it's all some harmless gobbeldy gook by some sweet little old lady. The medical advice she doles out literally kills people.

Last edited by donnay; 03-31-2015 at 10:16 PM.

Who has the FDA killed?
    You are speaking facetiously, correct?

I am not lying. DonnaY routinely pases out health advice. Just today, I saw her bemoaning the fact that her MIL won't take the antioxidant she's recommending. She frequently tells people which herbs to waste their money on. I don't care about that, but telling people the never ending bull$#@! like chemo won't work but laetrile will are the lies, and they should definitely be called out.
    Correct, because only corporate made toxic cocktails like chemo can save us... well, save 2% of us... the success rate of chemo. Nothing has cured cancer but chemo. LOL.

There is no evidence to support this bull$#@! and there's no reason to pretend it's all some harmless gobbeldy gook by some sweet little old lady. The medical advice she doles out literally kills people.
    I see you like my gobbeldy gook comment I aimed squarely at your babbling 2 days ago, but you failed to reply to... The crap you support kills people.
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

Episode 3 - Eliminate these 'Dirty Dozen' to Prevent Cancer

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Who has the FDA killed?
    Who has Donnay killed?
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

Who has the FDA killed?
    Who has Dr. Wakefield killed? (Names and parties to wrongful death lawsuits only please.)

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Who has the FDA killed?
    Who has YouTube killed?

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    Who has YouTube killed?

If anyone is interested in this... it appears Episode 1 and 2 they will leave up the whole time, but the other episodes will be up for only 23 hours per episode. So if you are interested, I suggest you download a copy of said episode in that 23 hour window to watch later if you don't have a hour+ to spare each day to watch when it is available. (Get Episode 3 today in the next 6 hours or so, as they might take it down tonight.)

Download a copy of the video using: offliberty.com (or whatever you prefer)

You are now registered and will receive private and exclusive access to all 11 episodes absolutely free.

My name is Ty Bollinger and I’ll be your host for this powerful event. I’ve lost 7 family members to cancer (including both of my parents) and I’m so grateful that I get to share this life saving information with you and your loved ones :-)

Here's the complete schedule (be sure to save it to your calendar):

BTW - If you're a little late joining us, we've made Episodes 1 and 2 available for the entire duration of the event and you'll also see below which episode is currently playing. Simply click on any of the live links below to watch now.

Episode 1: Modern Medicine & The Cancer Pandemic
    Episode 2: Your First Line Of Defense

Episode 3: Eliminate These “Dirty Dozen” To Prevent Cancer (April 1st) - * NOW LIVE! *
    Episode 4: Your Secret Fountain of Youth (April 2nd)
    Episode 5: Nature’s Pharmacy (April 3rd)
    Episode 6: Clean Foods & The Cancer-Free Diet (April 4th)
    Episode 7: Diagnostic “Do’s & Don’ts” – Proven Treatment Protocols Part 1 (April 5th)
    Episode 8: Proven Treatment Protocols Part 2 (April 6th)
    Episode 9: Proven Treatment Protocols Part 3 (April 7th)
    Episode 10: Doctor’s Orders (April 8th)
    Episode 11: How to Survive and Thrive (April 9th)

All episodes start airing at 9:00PM Eastern US time on the date listed above and will be available for approximately 23 hours, after which time the next episode will be loaded onto our site for your viewing pleasure :-)

We will notify you by email with the links to access each of the shows starting on the 30th so be sure to keep an eye out for our emails.

All of our emails will be from “The Truth About Cancer” (info@thetruthaboutcancer.com). If you don’t see any emails from us within the next few days, be sure to check and make sure that your SPAM folder didn’t eat it :-) and add us to your address book or safe senders list.
    I personally would use cannabis oil via the Rick Simpson styled method, among other things, if I had cancer (sorry AngelaTC, no chemo / radiation here), but I want to see what they have to say.
    Last edited by Thor; 04-02-2015 at 12:37 PM.

Thanks Thor for the clarification of the time the videos are up for the public.

Yup.

Thank you for visiting us here to watch The Quest for The Cures...Continues 11 episode docu-series.

EPISODE 3: Eliminate These "Dirty Dozen" To Prevent Cancer is no longer airing.
    We’re currently playing the episode in blue below. Please click here to watch now.

Episode 1: Modern Medicine & The Cancer Pandemic
    Episode 2: Your First Line Of Defense
    Episode 3: Eliminate These “Dirty Dozen” To Prevent Cancer
    Episode 4: Your Secret Fountain of Youth
    Episode 5: Nature’s Pharmacy
    Episode 6: Clean Foods & The Cancer-Free Diet
    Episode 7: Diagnostic “Do’s & Don’ts” – Proven Treatment Protocols Part 1
    Episode 8: Proven Treatment Protocols Part 2

Episode 9: Proven Treatment Protocols Part 3

Episode 10: Doctor’s Orders
    Episode 11: How to Survive and Thrive

got all 11.... have not watched yet, any good?

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    got all 11.... have not watched yet, any good?
    I got tied up with other things and only got to Episode 8. Up to 8 it was terrific information!

//
    Last edited by Thor; 04-10-2015 at 11:35 AM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.