Thread: Encouraging Poll... Republicans See Obama as a Greater Threat Than Putin or Assad

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Encouraging Poll... Republicans See Obama as a Greater Threat Than Putin or Assad

Maybe there is hope.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/...0MQ0AV20150330

(Reuters) - A third of Republicans believe President Barack Obama poses an imminent threat to the United States, outranking concerns about Russian President Vladimir Putin and Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

A Reuters/Ipsos online poll this month asked 2,809 Americans to rate how much of a threat a list of countries, organizations and individuals posed to the United States on a scale of 1 to 5, with one being no threat and 5 being an imminent threat.

The poll showed 34 percent of Republicans ranked Obama as an imminent threat, ahead of Putin (25 percent), who has been accused of aggression in the Ukraine, and Assad (23 percent). Western governments have alleged that Assad used chlorine gas and barrel bombs on his own citizens. View the graphic.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

That's not surprising. Most republicans think Obama is a secret Muslim. http://boingboing.net/2015/02/26/pol...ans-belie.html Let me know when they realize that Jeb Bush, John McCain, Lindsey Graham, Peter King and Charles Krathammer are just as bad.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post

Not really...They've been taught and told Obama is evil and will destroy the country. He's on the wrong team, team blue is the bad guys, and he's the leader of team blue.

My dad is a foxnews bot (don't know what the hell happened, he used to be an independent but as he got older became a foxbot). My dad simply repeats whatever garbage is on foxnews. I saw him over the weekend meeting him after 6 months and within 5 minutes went on an Obama rant for an hour. (How are the kids....how was your flight? Long!?! It's Obama's fault!) Everything was Obama's fault. Constipation? Obama's fault. Too much loose motions? Obama's fault. Too cold outside? Obama's fault. Too hot outside? Obama's fault. He really is a muslim and he's planning to destroy the country!!! (my dad's BFF is a muslim he's known for the last 50 years since his college days in the 60s, they are like family, so I just wtf when he talks like this).

Foxnews watchers are now worse conspiracy theorists then conspiracy theorists. They sound absolutely ridiculous in their blame Obama game. Truthers and chemtrail folks sound less crazy then these people.

There's no hope they think our foreign policy is nuts and other countries are not really threats, it's simply they hate Obama so much, they feel he created Ebola and when he breathes it causes cancer.

There's nothing crazy about wondering about chemtrails. What's crazy is seeing lines in the sky at perfect right angles to each other in a grid pattern. Lived next to two of the largest airports in the country and never saw that, and now I'm not near any major airport and I see them. WTF is up with that?

"Democrats ruined the country, we must vote for for Republicans."

*8 years later*

"Republicans ruined the country, we must vote for democrats"

And that will be the way of it until folks wake up.
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    There's nothing crazy about wondering about chemtrails. What's crazy is seeing lines in the sky at perfect right angles to each other in a grid pattern. Lived next to two of the largest airports in the country and never saw that, and now I'm not near any major airport and I see them. WTF is up with that?
    Truth! The irony is that the Obama administration admitted that chemtrailing is real.

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=7313752
    John Holdren told the Associated Press in his first interview since being confirmed last month that the idea of geoengineering the climate is being discussed. One such extreme option includes shooting pollution particles into the upper atmosphere to reflect the sun's rays. Holdren said such an experimental measure would only be used as a last resort.

"It's got to be looked at," he said. "We don't have the luxury of taking any approach off the table."

When the government openly talks about "options" you can best believe they have already been tested.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

So what does this matter? He's gone in less than 2 years.

What would be news is if Democrats had polled these results.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    So what does this matter? He's gone in less than 2 years.

What would be news is if Democrats had polled these results.
    ^This!

Most Americans have been conditioned to respond to external foreign threats, so this is a good sign. They are slowly eliminating the options. Obama is a good start since he is so synonymous with the government.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    Obama increased the chemtrail budget 10 fold.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

They should have added "Satan" to the poll.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Maybe there is hope.
    meh,,

When Republicans start seeing republicans (Bush, McCain, West, etc.) as a real threat,, let me know.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    meh,,

When Republicans start seeing republicans (Bush, McCain, West, etc.) as a real threat,, let me know.
    I think a lot do but the boomers are a lost cause. They will go down with the ship. The illusion of prosperity has permanently fried their brains.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politi...htmlstory.html

Trump: Iranians who harass U.S. Navy 'will be shot out of the water'

Days after Iranian sailors harassed an American Navy vessel, GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump said on Friday he would have had them “shot out of the water.”

"With Iran, when they circle our beautiful destroyers with their little boats and they make gestures at our people that they shouldn't be allowed to make, they will be shot out of the water," Trump said.

Last weekend, seven boats containing the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps Navy approached the U.S. coastal patrol ship Firebolt in the Persian Gulf. One of the boats stopped directly in the ship’s path, forcing it to maneuver to avoid a collision.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Trump: Cut off ISIS support, eliminate ISIS

Zippy, overall do you think Iranians would like Trump's Foreign Policy better or that of DGP?
    I think Obama's deal with Iran was the first decent thing the US has done in regards to them since before the 1953 coup we helped stage, that took out their democratically elected PM and took over their country.

We have surrounded Iran with bases and have basically kept them under siege through overt and covert actions, as well as sanctions. It's time to leave them the hell alone.
    There is no spoon.