Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: There ought to be a Vermin Supreme for POTUS 2016 subforum

Thumbs up There ought to be a Vermin Supreme for POTUS 2016 subforum

I hope this guy wins! I want a free pony!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Too many people don't brush their teeth enough, there ought to be a law for that.

I wonder if he'll propose to santorum in a campaign speech again.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

Quote Originally Posted by invisible View Post
    Too many people don't brush their teeth enough, there ought to be a law for that.

I wonder if he'll propose to santorum in a campaign speech again.
    Exactly! 2 minutes brushing, twice a day is the minimum. If everyone did that, there would be much better breath and much happier smiles from sea to smiling sea.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

...I wonder if he'll propose to santorum in a campaign speech again.
    OMGLOL did he really do that??

YouTube or it didn't happen
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Quote Originally Posted by francisco View Post

This^^!!! I missed that as well! :/

update: I found a t00b that seems to be about that:

If Rand doesn't get the GOP nod I'm definitely getting on board with Vermin Supreme. If we're going to have a Fascist running the show anyway, it may as well be a friendly one.

admin, I look forward to a Vermin Supreme subforum in the coming days. It's srs bizniss. Thanks in advance! ~hugs~

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

He did! I saw it happen at a different event than the one HB posted. I do have some awesome video of that event (including me trolling santorum's supporters and turning them away from the event, which was officially santorum's), but it hasn't made it into circulation yet. Other highlights include the melee at the end, and an interview with vermin's campaign manager / wife. Some video from another source from this event is available on youtube.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

He did! I saw it happen at a different event than the one HB posted. I do have some awesome video of that event (including me trolling santorum's supporters and turning them away from the event, which was officially santorum's), but it hasn't made it into circulation yet. Other highlights include the melee at the end, and an interview with vermin's campaign manager / wife. Some video from another source from this event is available on youtube.
    Share if you can find it! ~hugs~

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    admin, I look forward to a Vermin Supreme subforum in the coming days. It's srs bizniss. Thanks in advance! ~hugs~
    Yes, I'm serious about wanting my free pony too! I can't think of a better tyrant to run my life for me. I really hope he brings his glitter on the campaign trail. I'm trying to get him a campaign appearance here in OK on one of the college campuses.

Yes, I'm serious about wanting my free pony too! I can't think of a better tyrant to run my life for me. I really hope he brings his glitter on the campaign trail. I'm trying to get him a campaign appearance here in OK on one of the college campuses.
    Instead of a blimp, he should have an outrageously gawdy entourage that follows him from one campaign speech/appearance to another. I would die lol-ing.

Share if you can find it! ~hugs~
    Here ya go! The first part was where he proposed to santorum, but it's cut from this clip.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAlm0M8sKLo

This is part of the melee afterwards, at one point, I am off to the side out of the frame filming from a different angle, but can be heard asking a few questions as part of the interview.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzdhi-p6_dM

meeting of the minds from 2012:

We need that all that video, including the proposal and the trolling, Stat!
    Last edited by francisco; 03-30-2015 at 01:23 AM.
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

This guy is certifiable lolz
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If you want to hang out with Vermin, just come to New Hampshire. He does almost all of his campaigning in New Hampshire.

At the 2015 Liberty Forum in Manchester, New Hampshire with New Hampshire made guns.

Selfies with Vermin Supreme
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/884977851543449
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

Can we move this into the unlisted forum so as not to lead newcomers or lurkers to think that anyone here would be serious about this sort of thing?
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

We need that all that video, including the proposal and the trolling, Stat!
    I've got the entire event on video, start to finish. I'd love to get the video into circulation, but unfortunately have been unable to. My hard drive crashed, so I'm running my computer off an ancient 6GB had drive that isn't big enough to transfer the video. My optical drive broke, so I have no way to burn it to dvd. And my camera also broke, so I have no way to transfer the tape. So unless you're willing to buy me a new hard drive, optical drive, and video camera, it'll probably be a pretty long wait before that video is able to see the light of day, as I won't be in the financial position to replace these items any time in the near future.

The videotape also includes vermin's appearance at newt's event that immediately preceded santorum's that evening. I believe that some partial footage from another source is also on youtube, my video of this is also the complete event, start to finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Can we move this into the unlisted forum so as not to lead newcomers or lurkers to think that anyone here would be serious about this sort of thing?
    But I want my free pony! And that big toothbrush he has is just so cool!

les bump in hopes of a VS subforum.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Who's not serious?
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

It was said at a monthly porcupine meeting in NH that several free staters are planning on supporting Vermin Supreme this year. Vermin is running as a Democrat this year. For those that didn't know, some free staters are Democrats. I'm not really sure if this Forum is a good place to organize support for Vermin. Nevertheless, there are anarchists and Democrats, at least in NH, that will be supporting him. They want to help use his candidacy to embarrass people like Hillary Clinton.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

I guarantee there will be several Vermin Superior POTUS candidates.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here is an argument why there shouldn't be a Vermin subforum.

FREE CANDY WITH VERMIN SUPREME and RAND PAUL!!
    https://www.facebook.com/events/461114630710031/
    VERMIN SUPREME will be giving away FREE CANDY.
    Come and join Vermin Supreme at Rand Paul's first visit to the Granite State. Help give away FREE CANDY!!
    Rand Paul is expected to endorse Vermin Supreme for President, in exchange for FREE CANDY !!!

Wow! Free candy? AND a free pony? And all I have to do is vote for him? It doesn't get any better than that! How can anyone not support such a wonderful candidate? He'll not only give you free candy, but is responsible enough in running your life to make sure that you brush your teeth afterwards!

Quote Originally Posted by Keith and stuff View Post
    Here is an argument why there shouldn't be a Vermin subforum.

FREE CANDY WITH VERMIN SUPREME and RAND PAUL!!
    https://www.facebook.com/events/461114630710031/
    Terrible argument. Rand can deal with competition for attention. He's all over MSM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith and stuff View Post
    It was said at a monthly porcupine meeting in NH that several free staters are planning on supporting Vermin Supreme this year. Vermin is running as a Democrat this year. For those that didn't know, some free staters are Democrats. I'm not really sure if this Forum is a good place to organize support for Vermin. Nevertheless, there are anarchists and Democrats, at least in NH, that will be supporting him. They want to help use his candidacy to embarrass people like Hillary Clinton.
    Who cares about the party? RP himself has always advised people to use whatever party will help them win!

Who cares about the party? RP himself has always advised people to use whatever party will help them win!
    Exactly! Who cares about the party? I just want my free pony, free candy, and the assurance that this is a tyrant that I can truly trust to run my life properly. That should really be all that matters.

Wow! Free candy? AND a free pony? And all I have to do is vote for him? It doesn't get any better than that! How can anyone not support such a wonderful candidate? He'll not only give you free candy, but is responsible enough in running your life to make sure that you brush your teeth afterwards!
    I took several pieces of free candy today. Vermin pointed out that the sugar daddies were especially hard. He was standing outside the town hall when the event ended. Most of the people declined the candy.
    Last edited by Keith and stuff; 04-08-2015 at 05:13 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast