Thread: Try Jackfruit: Human’s Health Friend

Try Jackfruit: Human’s Health Friend

Anyone tried jackfruit? They have them at the Asian market and I'm very curious about them but they're kind of expensive - sold by the pound and rather large.

Jackfruit is very popular fruit around the world because of its incredible healing properties. Even though it looks kind of strange, jackfruit can work wonders when it comes to improving your overall health.

This amazing fruit is cultivated in Thailand, India, Vietnam, Philippines, Sri Lanka, and Jamaica. It is widespread throughout the world because it affects humans’ overall health in the most positive way.

Jackfruit’s taste is a combination of pineapple, banana, and apple. It can weigh from 15 up to 40 kg.

Jackfruit helps to:

strengthen the immune system
    lower blood pressure
    strengthen the bones
    protect against cancer
    improve digestion
    maintain eye and skin’s health
    increase energy
    control asthma
    improve blood counts
    improve thyroid’s work
    http://www.healthyfoodstar.com/jackf...health-friend/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Anyone tried jackfruit? They have them at the Asian market and I'm very curious about them but they're kind of expensive - sold by the pound and rather large.

http://www.healthyfoodstar.com/jackf...health-friend/
    Wife gets it at the Asian grocery in South Charleston. Being from Guyana, she grew up with it.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Wife gets it at the Asian grocery in South Charleston. Being from Guyana, she grew up with it.
    What does it taste like?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Very neat. The article describes the taste as " a combination of pineapple, banana, and apple". Would you agree? Also, how would you describe the texture? I'm kind of funny about how something feels in my mouth. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    What does it taste like?
    D'oh! I just read that. Sounds good. I love pineapple, apples and bananas. I am going to have to check that out.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

they're kind of expensive...
    See if they'll let you sample in the store. Sometimes they sell portions, so they might be willing to cut a whole one. If not, just pick out a good one: texture, smell, color, give, etc.

What does it taste like?
    Bubblegum. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Very neat. The article describes the taste as " a combination of pineapple, banana, and apple". Would you agree? Also, how would you describe the texture? I'm kind of funny about how something feels in my mouth. Thanks!
    Nevermind
    Dishonest money makes for dishonest people.

Andrew Napolitano, John Stossel. FOX News Liberty Infiltrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    See if they'll let you sample in the store. Sometimes they sell portions, so they might be willing to cut a whole one. If not, just pick out a good one: texture, smell, color, give, etc.

Bubblegum. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    I am definitely putting on my grocery list!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am definitely putting on my grocery list!
    Don't forget the durian! Make sure you get a good one. If it's rubbery, then you might never buy it again. And no canned durian!

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Don't forget the durian! Make sure you get a good one. If it's rubbery, then you might never buy it again. And no canned durian!
    I dunno? I dunno?

I dunno? I dunno?
    Nah, that is just people with skewed smelling senses from poor diets. I really do think durian is about my favorite food aroma.

Nah, that is just people with skewed smelling senses from poor diets. I really do think durian is about my favorite food aroma.
    Okay, I will take your word on it.