Thread: Has Obama ever condemned any Al Qaeda terrorist attack in Syria?

Has Obama ever condemned any Al Qaeda terrorist attack in Syria?

Does anyone know of any such press release from SWC team condemning car bombs or any other terror attack in Syria by Al Qaeda?

Syrian defense minister killed in suicide blast - Yahoo! News
    news.yahoo.com/syrian-defense-minister-killed-suicide-blast-103306510...‎
    Jul 18, 2012 - Defense Minister Dawoud Rajha, 65, a former army general, is the most ... Rajha was the most senior Christian government official in Syria.

Car bombs terrorize Syrian Christians in Damascus
    Damascus, Syria, Nov 30, 2012 / 02:05 am (CNA/EWTN News).- Two deadly car bombs that exploded in a Damascus suburb Nov. 28 killed at least 34 people ...

Arm of al-Qaeda seizes major city in northern Syria
    Sydney Morning Herald - ‎2015‎
    Istanbul: In a major setback for Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, al-Qaeda's affiliate in Syria and forces from four other Islamist groups captured the city of Idlib on Saturday.

Related

Obama's $195 Million Aid Package for Al Qaeda-Led Syrian Rebels
    www.theblaze.com/.../obamas-195-million-aid-package-for-al-qaeda-led...‎
    Aug 8, 2013

Obama Waives Ban on Arming Terrorists to Aid Syrian Rebels

It's Official: Obama supported Syrian Rebels are Suspected War Criminals

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I love how the Westren Mainstream Propaganda news outlets always start by claiming and suggesting that its an a major setback for Syrian President Bashar, like bunch of androids.

The city of Idlib is going to be an graveyard for the FSA so called rebels.

Would be interesting to see if Obama team would condemn following terror attack by Al Qaeda linked militants in Kenya.
    There is no indication at this point that attackers were members of exact same suspected Jihadist militant groups that were funded by Obama and were reportedly attacking Christians in Syria.

As many as 150 dead in Al-Shabaab school attack, Kenyan officials say
    Published April 02, 2015 FoxNews.com
    A security operation is over and as many as 150 people have been killed in an attack Thursday by Al Qaeda-linked terror group Al-Shabaab on a Kenyan college, officials said.
    The officials said four attackers were killed during the operation.
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/04...-attack-kenya/

Would be interesting to see if Obama team would condemn following terror attack by Al Qaeda linked militants in Kenya.
    There is no indication at this point that attackers were members of exact same suspected Jihadist militant groups that were funded by Obama and were reportedly attacking Christians in Syria.

To be fair, he has condemned this terror attack in his ancestral homeland Kenya:

Obama condemns Kenya terrorist attack
    Washington Times-Apr 2, 2015

Now that hyped deal with Iran is signed, he should start condeming terrorist attacks in Syria too to be consistent.

Has Obama ever condemned any Al Qaeda terrorist attack in Syria?
    who the f#ck (other than the neocons and Israel) cares? I don't care if he uses the word "terror" or "terrorists" to describe heinous criminal activities. it's not going to stop them.

did the Boston Marathon bombers choose to build their bombs after they debated whether or not Obomber would call it an "act of terror"? doubt it.
    Seattle Sounders 2016 MLS Cup Champions 2019 MLS Cup Champions 2022 CONCACAF Champions League - and the [un]official football club of RPF

just a libertarian - no caucus

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    To be fair, he has condemned this terror attack in his ancestral homeland Kenya:

Obama condemns Kenya terrorist attack
    Washington Times-Apr 2, 2015

Now that hyped deal with Iran is signed, he should start condeming terrorist attacks in Syria too to be consistent.
    What Muslim Obama didn't say is what is wrong with the picture: Muslim Terrorist Slaughtering of Christians.
    Obama has and agenda.

, ,

Why would Obama condemn his own allies?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by surf View Post
    who the f#ck (other than the neocons and Israel) cares? I don't care if he uses the word "terror" or "terrorists" to describe heinous criminal activities. it's not going to stop them.
    EM. Especially if he is enabling them.

But if you are aware that your government is using public tax dollars to support these terrorists (or "violent extremists" or SWCtools or whatever name is given to them), morally you are obliged to care.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    Valid point.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    What Muslim Obama didn't say is what is wrong with the picture: Muslim Terrorist Slaughtering of Christians.
    Obama has and agenda.

, ,
    Although his honesty has been widely questioned, Obama has claimed to be a Christian.

Thank you for organizing my exact thoughts, I think Obama is a mix of silvery-tongued Bill Clinton with that Chinese idiot on American Idol
    a few years back that one over the Nation with his inept, untalented, uninspired, useless act.

By the way you have a Representative (Trey Gowdy) in your state that impresses the #### out of me and anyone that cares to see
    liars and stonewallers beaten soundly in senate hearings.

, ,

EM. Especially if he is enabling them.

But if you are aware that your government is using public tax dollars to support these terrorists (or "violent extremists" or SWCtools or whatever name is given to them), morally you are obliged to care.

Valid point.

Although his honesty has been widely questioned, Obama has claimed to be a Christian.
    I agree that he claims Christianity, but you've probably seen him say 'my muslim faith' , it rolled off like butter, not at all looking like a
    slip, there were other instances as well , not recalling at the moment.

I believe Christianity was his fall back , unforutnately he chose a radically RACIST REV Wright as mentor, there has been only one
    item (again not recalling at the moment) , that I sincerly agreed with since he was sworn in, the Iran 'deal' currently is something
    that I can't readily say is a terrrible move, though nothing should pass without congressional approval.
    I heard him say something about 'briefing Congress' , #u## that, he needs their approval , briefing them does not cut it.

, ,

On this issue we are in the realm of speculation , but if your view (and that of half of GOP) about him being a secret muslim is factual... USA is now under the presidency of a muslim man. IF that is confirmed, full cost of Iraqi freedom would far bigger then previously reported in MSM.

54 Percent of Republicans Believe 'Deep Down' Obama Is a Muslim, Survey Finds
    Only 45 Percent of Democrats Believe Obama Is Christian

By Stoyan Zaimov , Christian Post ReporterFebruary 26, 2015|12:32 pm
    http://www.christianpost.com/news/54...-finds-134791/

On this issue we are in the realm of speculation , but if your view (and that of half of GOP) about him being a secret muslim is factual... USA is now under the presidency of a muslim man. IF that is confirmed, full cost of Iraqi freedom would far bigger then previously reported in MSM.
    c'mon guys. remember, 7-8 years ago every neocon was bitching and moaning (and ridiculously terrified) about his radical Christian preacher in Chicago....

speaking from my point of view, I thought we (unless i'm alone here) were better than that.
    Seattle Sounders 2016 MLS Cup Champions 2019 MLS Cup Champions 2022 CONCACAF Champions League - and the [un]official football club of RPF

54 Percent of Republicans Believe 'Deep Down' Obama Is a Muslim, Survey Finds
    Only 45 Percent of Democrats Believe Obama Is Christian

By Stoyan Zaimov , Christian Post ReporterFebruary 26, 2015|12:32 pm
    http://www.christianpost.com/news/54...-finds-134791/
    How may Muslim prayer services has he attended? "If confirmed"- why hasn't anybody confirmed this in six years of his presidency?

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/lo...298709381.html

Obama Family Worships at Historic Baptist Church in Virginia

President Barack Obama and his family attended Easter service at the Alfred Street Baptist Church in Alexandria, Virginia, whose history dates back almost 200 years to when Thomas Jefferson was in the White House.

Obama along with wife Michelle and daughters Sasha and Malia were welcomed to the historic church by the pastor, Rev. Dr. Howard-John Wesley, who noted that like the first lady, he is a native of Chicago's South Side.

"How fitting that on the day we celebrate the rising of our Lord and savior, we also welcome our sitting president,'' Wesley said, as the congregation rose to their feet in applause.

"This is not selfie time,'' Wesley said jokingly. "Let the brother worship in the house of God.''

Churchgoers traditionally walk around to shake hands and give hugs during the greetings and announcements portion of service, but the pastor encouraged the crowd to stay in their seats and greet only their closest neighbors, as the sanctuary was tightly secured with Secret Service agents.

The choir -- including women in purple dresses and men sporting purple ties -- sang a stirring rendition of the hymn `"He Lives,'' prompting most of the church, filled to capacity, to clap, sing and sway to the thumping organ keys while ushers collected the offering.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 04-05-2015 at 06:07 PM.

c'mon guys. remember, 7-8 years ago every neocon was bitching and moaning (and ridiculously terrified) about his radical Christian preacher in Chicago....

speaking from my point of view, I thought we (unless i'm alone here) were better than that.
    His preacher is not 'radical' as much as he is a racist, so is Obama , aside from that,
    Obama has done nothing but dissapoint me from day one, he continues to dissapoint.

Are we better, who cares, Obama is scum and though he is not the core of our problems in America he
    helps bring it down further, has done nothing but destroy the Constitution and perpetuate the police state
    through the continuation of Patriot Act, has provided and nurtured open borders with cash incentives to
    continue to break our laws, has passed on illegitimate legislation, race baited, inflammed and divided America
    in every way he can find possible.

Are we better than what, a racist America hating idiot...:shrugs:

, ,

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    Are we better than what, a racist America hating idiot...:shrugs:

, ,
    thought I wouldn't need to explain, but I mean better than the bunch of idiots looking for birth certificates and believing he is a Muslim

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I was paraphrasing and should have used quotation marks:

On this issue we are in the realm of speculation , but if your view (and that of half of GOP) about him being a secret muslim is factual... USA is now under the presidency of a "muslim man".
    I don't know what his religion is and don't think he is a credible. I'm leaning towards these views :

Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    To Obama, the State is God.
    Deep down, Obama is a Fascist.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    How may Muslim prayer services has he attended? "If confirmed"- nobody has confirmed this in six years of his presidency?

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/lo...298709381.html
    See above. It is not really possible to get "confirmations" in metaphysical beliefs matters, that light hearted comment was just to make a point about costs of Iraqi freedom adventure.

thought I wouldn't need to explain, but I mean better than the bunch of idiots looking for birth certificates and believing he is a Muslim
    I don't care so much what religion (though which of his lies do we believe , he has told us he is Muslim, he tells us he's Christian...) or whether he was Natural Born, I'm concerned with his ###### up divisive, racist agenda and constant attacks on our
    Constitution, not to mention he constant lack of transparency and continuous plethora of lies.

Obama's inability to call a spade a spade (aversion/or out and out refusal to/of naming 'Muslim Terrorists' , Muslim Terrorists) fills in some of the gapage.

Though as I said, I don't believe he's Natural Born, I could let that slide and feel that Americans spent way too much time and resource on the issue,
    we should have dedicated them to attacking his constant lies, ineptness , unconstitutional actions, and penchant for a welfare state.
    Let's not even bring up where he has brought us to date .

I'm not saying he is worse than what we've had over the last dozen years, just that he is there now and he is another complete and total train wreck.
    , ,

How may Muslim prayer services has he attended?

I've never seen you in a synagogue, but it's fairly easy to tell that you're Jewish. I've never seen you pull a voting booth lever, but it's fairly easy to tell that you're a Democrat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    I've never seen you in a synagogue, but it's fairly easy to tell that you're Jewish. I've never seen you pull a voting booth lever, but it's fairly easy to tell that you're a Democrat.
    You spying on my showers again?

Ah, very clever, ZippyJuan! I literally laughed out loud. You're now back to form.

Now, if you can only get your boy Obama to understand that random, fishnet spying does not yield practical results. Of course, not that they care about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

We all spied on you under our Burka's ....:laughingandcrying:

, ,

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Syrian defense minister killed in suicide blast
    news.yahoo.com/syrian-defense-minister-killed-suicide-blast-103306510...‎
    Jul 18, 2012
    Defense Minister Dawoud Rajha, 65, a former army general, is the most ... Rajha was the most senior Christian government official in Syria.

Car bombs terrorize Syrian Christians in Damascus
    Damascus, Syria, Nov 30, 2012 / 02:05 am (CNA/EWTN News).-
    Two deadly car bombs that exploded in a Damascus suburb Nov. 28 killed at least 34 people ...

It's Official: Obama supported Syrian Rebels are Suspected War Criminals

Although bloodbath of Syrian Christians/Muslims at the hands of terrorists since Obama coming to office never darkened the color of the skies, he reported dark skies yesterday:

Obama: 'Skies Darkened' After Paris
    Nov 15, 2015 6:31 AM CST

(Newser) – President Barack Obama pledged Sunday to redouble US efforts to eliminate ISIS and end the Syrian civil war that fueled its rise, denouncing the group's horrifying terror spree in Paris as "an attack on the civilized world."

http://www.newser.com/story/216095/o...ter-paris.html

Bit odd that this bloody news is not being widely discussed in US media/homes with slience observed as sports arenas as this is directly related to US's $Trillions worth of investment in Operation Iraqi Freedom. As SWC Colin Powell once said about Iraqi freedom project, "if we break it, we own it".

Baghdad Inferno... ISIS $#@!s strike innocents for the 3rd time this week

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    The before and after of the shopping district just carbombed... current counts of 160 killed/347 wounded.

News links courtesy of another forum member.