Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: LADIES LOUNGE: Frugal finds, decorating, fun fashion, beauty and thrifting hauls.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsAdvocate View Post
    Ladies, you post in the man cave, you accept the consequences:

[I watched all 10 minutes, sadly. Now I want to rewatch like 3 of his movies.]

The important thing is to respect the space. We shouldn't discourage cross-gender participation so much as efforts to post on topic.

You must channel your inner chick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hasKmDr1yrA

Now I want to watch Pride and Prejudice.

When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My little one is staying overnight with her cousin, tomorrow morning I'm taking a bath and getting closer to fixing up my and her bedroom. That's a bargain!
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    My little one is staying overnight with her cousin, tomorrow morning I'm taking a bath and getting closer to fixing up my and her bedroom. That's a bargain!
    w00t! ...oh, pics by Monday evening or it didn't happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    w00t! ...oh, pics by Monday evening or it didn't happen.
    I will not be sending anyone a pic of my kid's bedroom.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

This GIF is a little boy seeing the color red for the first time, thanks to some cool glasses that allow people with red-green color blindness process those colors.

Story here: http://mashable.com/2015/08/29/boy-s...or-first-time/

Glasses here: http://enchroma.com/technology/

Because chicks dig kids and science, of course.

I got an email from Old Navy promoting a sale and I had an extra 30% off coupon code so I checked out their fall sweaters. I can usually find a few things there that I like but it seems grunge is back in style. WTF?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I got an email from Old Navy promoting a sale and I had an extra 30% off coupon code so I checked out their fall sweaters. I can usually find a few things there that I like but it seems grunge is back in style. WTF?
    wOW - i see what you mean

I will not be sending anyone a pic of my kid's bedroom.
    Chip in to get Amy a sorely needed interior decorator.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Chip in to get Amy a sorely needed interior decorator.
    No chip-in needed, I'll just hire you for a couple of sandwiches. I have all the best ideas...

No chip-in needed, I'll just hire you for a couple of sandwiches. I have all the best ideas...
    You sound like you need a gay guy. Have you contacted HB? You should take him up on his offer.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

You sound like you need a gay guy. Have you contacted HB? You should take him up on his offer.
    Why would she contact me? I don't haz teh ghey. You and eduardo should team up for this project. Make a series of dates out of it and so on. You'll be a cute couple. Amy, I haven't seen danke's portfolio, but he's certainly gay enough for your project.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

My new haul is a copy of "La Campanella" for violin. Just a few bucks @ amazon.

My new haul is a copy of "La Campanella" for violin. Just a few bucks @ amazon.
    You play violin?
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Where did this thing that heavenlyboy is gay and likes trannies come from? It seems like it's been a running joke from the time I joined.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

You play violin?
    And the piccolo.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    Where did this thing that heavenlyboy is gay and likes trannies come from? It seems like it's been a running joke from the time I joined.
    ~Hugz~
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just a running gag that's been around for friggin' ever.

You play violin?
    Yup. a few dozen other instruments, too. Not my primary instrument, though. I'm arranging this piece for electric guitar. I'll learn it on violin when I'm better at it.

Yup. a few dozen other instruments, too. Not my primary instrument, though. I'm arranging this piece for electric guitar. I'll learn it on violin when I'm better at it.
    I knew you played a few things and I remember telling you I play the violin but I didn't remember that you played. Nice.

~Hugz~
    I started that meme a few years ago when I made the "free hugs for all of you" thread. Most people around here were down in the dumps about life generally and politics especially, so I benevolently began giving out free hugs.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Got an email about a Ralph Lauren sale at Macy's so I went to see if there were any good deals and came across this

Lauren Ralph Lauren Stretch Slim-Fit Pants
    $898.00
    For that price you'd think they'd be made out of the eyelashes of sweatshop child laborers but nooooo....

Cotton/viscose/elastane
    http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/l...%26slotId%3D89

There is one good deal. I bought this sweater over the summer. It doesn't photograph very well but it really looks great on. They also have it in black online (they didn't in the store when I bought it) but they're out of my size (M).

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/l...%26slotId%3D62

FYI, They have the white one at Ralph Lauren for 29.99 but it's only available in an xl. http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/i...uctId=60649036

Here it is in the black. It photographs better in this color. I found this in my size at Ralph Lauren but it's 80.00 there.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Donde esta Terry?
    She hasn't been here since the 4th. I bet she's moving.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Scored at the Nine West outlet store. Two pair of shoes for 90.00.

A vagina purse.

“It’s a conversation piece. I realize my product is nothing like anyone’s seen before,” she says. Though some of the discussions have veered into inappropriate territory, she encourages Pussy Pouch’s wearers to take the higher ground. “It’s a greater conversation about the female body and women not being afraid to own their bodies.”

And that conversation is the ultimate goal. “I want the bags to create a discussion about policing female sexuality and make the word ‘pussy’ not taboo. Make female genitalia a topic to be discussed,” says Feinberg.

And in case you were wondering, she owns her femininity by carrying the vajazzled crossbody bag everyday.

Pussy pouches, $160-$895 with extra fees for vajazzling, damnsel.com

https://www.yahoo.com/style/beyonce-...727416008.html

*shakes head in dismay for the decline in her own gender*
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

The girl on the right is wearing "problem glasses" so you know there's trouble afoot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

It poured down rain here all day so I did some online shopping. I found a new website http://www.shein.com and their prices are amazing. Be careful about the sizing, though. I went by measurements and my size was all over the place. They give you 35% off and free shipping with a $25.00 purchase.

Here's what I got
    17.00 - 35%

20.00 - 35%

7.50 - 35%
    These were one size fits all but I thought they were too funny not to buy.

I also had a gift card and coupon for Old Navy and FINALLY found the perfect pants for St Patty's day pub crawl.

Hanes.com has a horrible web site, but it has bra styles and sizes that work well for me.

It's not every day you can find a 34 long.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast