Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: LADIES LOUNGE: Frugal finds, decorating, fun fashion, beauty and thrifting hauls.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I'd haul your happy ass out in the yard and hose ya' off..........

You've got a pretty mellow ol' man.
    I wouldn't call him mellow -more like, broken in.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I wouldn't call him mellow -more like, broken in.

LOL, I put a strainer over the drain to catch the oatmeal in the tub and if I plan on using the jets, I don't use the oatmeal stuff. I also scrape off the clumps before I get in the shower. It's kind of gross when I get out of the bath because my pubes catch a lot of oatmeal, lol. EWWWW....
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Suzanimal again" Oy--dyin laughin here.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Now I wish I was going to an RPF gathering so Terry1 could teach me some make up tricks. I have never been good at makeup. Youtube is somewhat of a Godsend though. I just discovered primer. As much as I hate the name because it makes me think of paint, I must admit that it works wonders at concealing some of the finler lines. But I think I am going right for the Retin-A soon.

As for my finds...I have a Facebook page that I often neglect. Partly because things that I post seem to disappear. Not sure what I am doing wrong. But that's another story...

I live in rural Michigan, so we get lots of antiquey stuff. I literally picked a table like this up off the side of the road (we do not have curbs here), and the condition could not have been nicer. Again, we are rural, so not many antique lovers come through daily, so it sat for 6 months but I sold it for $150 to a woman who had just moved here from CA.

Wow! Angela, that is a beautiful piece you found there. That is the kind of stuff I'm talking about. Quality pieces made well with real wood that can be made to look absolutely beautiful in a room.

I don't wear makeup everyday because I work at home now, but when I do decide to paint my face, I go as close to natural as I can get.
    The trick to wearing makeup is not to look *made up*. Some of the new makeup they have out there today is awesome, you just have to know what to buy.

I used to spend a fortune on Mary Kay and other makeups that were outrageously expensive, but today, some of the manufactures like Revlon, Elf, Loreal, Clinique and Cover Girl have come out with some nice products that don't cost an arm or a leg.

I use foundation, concealer, blush, bronzing power, eye shadow, eye liner and mascara when I do get made up, but the real trick is to use just a little of each and make it look natural. I don't go for the *cakey, greasy look at all*. The goal with makeup should be to enhance what you have--not hide it. My hub doesn't like makeup either, so I have go light on it so it doesn't make him cringe. Lol

Yeah, I only wear makeup when I have something important to do like meetings, appointments or out for dinner with the hub. I'm going to check out your FB page too--love that table!

LOL, I put a strainer over the drain to catch the oatmeal in the tub and if I plan on using the jets, I don't use the oatmeal stuff. I also scrape off the clumps before I get in the shower. It's kind of gross when I get out of the bath because my pubes catch a lot of oatmeal, lol. EWWWW....
    Hahahahahahaha!!!

You still have pubes?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    You still have pubes?
    A few...

A few...

http://www.groupon.com/deals/georgia...etic-med-spa-6

$299 for six treatments on a large area (up to $2,148 value)
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    http://www.groupon.com/deals/georgia...etic-med-spa-6

$299 for six treatments on a large area (up to $2,148 value)
    Thanks, but no thanks. I don't think it would be a good look for me.

A few...

'Merkin.

A few...

LMAO!

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    'Merkin.
    Suz always shaves for me, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Why?
    "The Patriarch"

I shave for no man. If he's not willing to work through a little brush, he's clearly a lazy lover and not worth my time.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Holy Smoke...and I thought I was being spendthrift, buying $90 Ray Bans.

Carry on, ladies.
    *shakes head*

I pick a $5 pair of polarized fishing glasses from the sporting goods department in kmart once a year.

Call it good.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry1 View Post
    I want that tan--no wait--I want that body too. Might as well toss in the bikini--I like that too. I want to look like that when I wake up in the morning--is this too much to ask?

Send me a pic, airbursh is better than makeup

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    *shakes head*

I pick a $5 pair of polarized fishing glasses from the sporting goods department in kmart once a year.

Call it good.
    I hate plastic and polarized.

That's why I spring for the R/Bs...optically correct glass and tint that does not give me a headache.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Why?
    I'm kinda picky about it. And she's not as meticulous about keeping the bush clean as I would prefer. :P
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I hate plastic and polarized.

That's why I spring for the R/Bs...optically correct glass and tint that does not give me a headache.
    I am surprised this thread hasn't given you a headache. LOL! These women are talking about bargains. Women love bargains.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I'm kinda picky about it. And she's not as meticulous about keeping the bush clean as I would prefer. :P
    I think you need to wake up. Pinch yourself.
    "The Patriarch"

No critters in my bush, it's clean as a whistle.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I think you need to wake up. Pinch yourself.
    Probably so. You are a wise old cat.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

No critters in my bush, it's clean as a whistle.
    It must pass inspection before I can believe that.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I am surprised this thread hasn't given you a headache. LOL! These women are talking about bargains. Women love bargains.
    So, that's how you cultivate closets full of clothes and accessories you never wear!

It must pass inspection before I can believe that.
    I have this image stuck in my head now---

I need to stay in the ladies lounge here. I keep getting in trouble over there in the religion forum. Now the pagans and witches are whoopin spells and hexes on me. Dayam--why does this $#@! always happen to me.

I'd rather talk about pubes, hair and makeup anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry1 View Post
    I need to stay in the ladies lounge here. I keep getting in trouble over there in the religion forum. Now the pagans and witches are whoopin spells and hexes on me. Dayam--why does this $#@! always happen to me.

I'd rather talk about pubes, hair and makeup anyway.
    Sounds positively lovely!

I shave for no man. If he's not willing to work through a little brush, he's clearly a lazy lover and not worth my time.
    LMAO--hey, I did that once and only once and never did it again. That itches like hell when it starts growing back. That's right--shave for no man or if you do make sure you force them to get a Brazilian wax themselves, then you're equal.

Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast