Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839
Results 1,141 to 1,143 of 1143

Thread: LADIES LOUNGE: Frugal finds, decorating, fun fashion, beauty and thrifting hauls.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Thanks! Me, too. It's hard to see in the pic but there's leather trim around the waist and zippers. I also found a really nice spring coat. I had never heard of the brand but I could tell it was quality and it fit perfectly. Anyway, I came home and looked it up and it retails for around 300.00. I'm not sure I'll keep it because it's pastels and I don't look that good in those colors but I only paid a few bucks for it and I might trade it for something I like with a friend or learn how to ebay and sell it.
    Ebay is a snap. Just create your account and you will figure it out. I've been using it since before the turn of the century (has it been that long already??). I can't even number the items I've bought there and I've sold at least 40 items (including a couple of cars)...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    Ebay is a snap. Just create your account and you will figure it out. I've been using it since before the turn of the century (has it been that long already??). I can't even number the items I've bought there and I've sold at least 40 items (including a couple of cars)...
    Oh, I know how to buy stuff on ebay but I'm not sure how to sell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Oh, I know how to buy stuff on ebay but I'm not sure how to sell.
    It's pretty easy. Click on the "sell" link at the top of the page. Type in a short description of what you want to sell and follow the directions. You will be given a chance to upload pictures and prompted for all the options like shipping and buy-it-now...

It's pretty well thought out and if you try it you will like it I'm sure. I think their prices for the service are a bit too high but hey, you get what you pay for I guess. It is the largest online selling platform and if you aren't asking way too much for what you are selling you will sell it.
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839