Thread: Congresswoman claims climate change will turn women into prostitutes

Congresswoman claims climate change will turn women into prostitutes

On Wednesday, California Democrat Barbara Lee proposed a resolution in the House of Representatives that claims women will eventually be forced into prostitution in order to obtain life-sustaining food and water for their families.

Lee introduced House Concurrent Resolution 29, warning that women will be forced into “transactional sex” to get enough food and clean water — all because global warming will create “conflict and instability” in the world.

“Women will disproportionately face harmful impacts from climate change,” Lee’s resolution reads. It continues claiming, “Food insecure women with limited socioeconomic resources may be vulnerable to situations such as sex work, transactional sex, and early marriage that put them at risk for HIV, STIs, unplanned pregnancy, and poor reproductive health.”

Lee’s document goes on to urge Congress to agree on the “disparate impacts of climate change on women,” and goes on to demand that Congress use “gender-sensitive frameworks in developing policies to address climate change.”

Lee also charges that women, who are “often underrepresented in the development and formulation of policy regarding adaptation to climate change,” are doubtless in the best position to offer policy ideas.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...o-prostitutes/
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes because we only know how to have teh sex. What an idiot.

good to see she's thinking ahead...very progressive....

What is particularly interesting to me in reading this isn't so much this person's take on it but the fact that we'll be seeing agribusiness making the same basic argument down the road. Likely sooner than later. Of course, this person's pitch is a little different but essentially the same terms of controversy.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 03-28-2015 at 11:54 AM.

Is she married to the Rep who thinks Guam can tip over and capsize with too many people on it?

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

There is some truth to it if you believe climate change will be devastating to the environment in the sense that we will see extreme water and food scarcity. In that environment, more women will have to resort to prostitution or marry to get by. You see that sort of scenarios in our history and in the developing world, it is not such a ludicrous idea when you really think about it

Don't laugh it off, something like that will happen if the alarmism about global warming is correct.

Climate change will kill hundreds of millions thus leading to more arable land to feed those remaining making for a safer world for women.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well... that's no good....

I better give some money to Al Gore to stop that...
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Or several other kinds of CONgresscritters.

Why the sad face? Just look at it as an opportunity to build up your haram.

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post

Gore Whore

Climate Change will never turn all the females of the species into sex slaves who will f**k for food nearly as fast as the Federal Reserve is doing it.

The question is, is Boxer too stupid to realize that, or just keeping it to herself?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Oh $#@! I'm buying a Hummer
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Or several other kinds of CONgresscritters.
    Thread winner!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Why the sad face? Just look at it as an opportunity to build up your haram.
    You saying I maybe shouldn't give my money to Mister Gore?
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm Told Men will fall easy prey to predator women.....you know teh type....:shakingfinger:

, ,

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post

On Wednesday, California Democrat Barbara Lee proposed a resolution in the House of Representatives that claims women will eventually be forced into prostitution in order to obtain life-sustaining food and water for their families.

Lee introduced House Concurrent Resolution 29, warning that women will be forced into “transactional sex” to get enough food and clean water — all because global warming will create “conflict and instability” in the world.

“Women will disproportionately face harmful impacts from climate change,” Lee’s resolution reads. It continues claiming, “Food insecure women with limited socioeconomic resources may be vulnerable to situations such as sex work, transactional sex, and early marriage that put them at risk for HIV, STIs, unplanned pregnancy, and poor reproductive health.”

Lee’s document goes on to urge Congress to agree on the “disparate impacts of climate change on women,” and goes on to demand that Congress use “gender-sensitive frameworks in developing policies to address climate change.”

Lee also charges that women, who are “often underrepresented in the development and formulation of policy regarding adaptation to climate change,” are doubtless in the best position to offer policy ideas.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...o-prostitutes/

If she turns to prostitution, she will quickly starve.

, ,

Well, I guess she doesn't know how men have been feeling for years. Get up, go to work, go home, go to sleep, do it all again. Who are the whores right now?

Just another reason I'm a member of "Minnesotans for Global Warming." http://m4gw.com
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Oh $#@! I'm buying a Hummer
    Not going to wait until we're wading through all those prostitutes to be buying hummers?

Oh you meant the vehicle, my bad.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

It's always the women who are hurt the most by any calamity. Just like, as Hillary Clinton claims, it's the women who are affected when their husbands die in war.... yeeeaaahhh.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG