Thread: Make Rand Paul go Viral (vaccinated first)

Make Rand Paul go Viral (vaccinated first)

I think what really inspired me, and a lot of people to admire Ron Paul is that he was an unpolitician who would go on Morton Downey Jr. and get booed and never once lose his convictions. We know Rand is quite the politician I think he gained a lot of us by showing his convictions with his filabuster. We want him to be more political so he can get elected.

There is diminishing returns for always saying the "right thing" to the right people though, you can see what happens when someone tries too hard to get elected with Mitt Romney. I think that Rand doesn't believe that people will follow his lead yet though, and I hope he doesn't fail because of his learning curb there because it becomes an uphill battle to grapple it back. I know if he shows his convictions and is intellectually honest with people like his dad is then he will lead us to greatness.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I think what really inspired me, and a lot of people to admire Ron Paul is that he was an unpolitician who would go on Morton Downey Jr. and get booed and never once lose his convictions. We know Rand is quite the politician I think he gained a lot of us by showing his convictions with his filabuster. We want him to be more political so he can get elected.
    Yeah, the days where an actual discourse could take place on TV. Now we settle for BS spoon feeding and take DoH off the air.