Thread: Republican Party trying to raise money for 2016 with "Official GOP Cheney Cowboy Hat"

Republican Party trying to raise money for 2016 with "Official GOP Cheney Cowboy Hat"

You can't make this stuff up.

https://www.gop.com/official-dick-ch...ey-hat-3-champ

Vice President Cheney is working with the RNC to help elect our next Republican president. To ensure the GOP has the resources to elect the kind of leader America needs, we created this limited-edition Vice President Dick Cheney cowboy hat.

This exclusive hat is engraved with Vice President Dick Cheney's signature and specially lined with the Republican seal. Order your Vice President Dick Cheney cowboy hat by contributing $72 to the RNC today.
    Did Dick Cheney ever even wear a cowboy hat?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    wuuuuuuuuuuuuuut
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Last edited by specsaregood; 05-20-2016 at 08:26 PM.

For $35.00 donation you can get George H.W.'s socks. Why anyone would want either is a mystery to me.

George H.W. Bush Socks

These limited-edition socks are embroidered with the Republican elephant and signed by President George H.W. Bush. Get your limited-edition George H.W. Bush Socks by donating $35 or more today.

https://gop.com/george-hw-bush-socks...kSocks_0_0_0_0

Probably get more for Cheney's shotgun

He could help elect the next Republican president by apologizing for his war crimes and jumping off the nearest bridge in shame.

Cruz likes country music and Cheney wears cowboy hats. The GOP depends of boobus believing they are just like them. (Southern Strategy)

2016 will be Stetson vs. Fedora

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If someone burns it, will the curse be lifted?
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Why do they have to ruin cowboy hats by associating them with Dick Cheney?
    “When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, I will rout you out!”
    ― Andrew Jackson

$72? I'd buy it...If it still had his head in it.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst