Thread: Naturally and Holistically Curing Allergies By Eliminating Candida

Naturally and Holistically Curing Allergies By Eliminating Candida

I'm thinking adding plain yogurt to my diet. I break out in little bouts of eczema every once in awhile. My doctor prescribed me a steroid cream to keep it under control but we have no idea what triggers outbreaks. I'll go months at a time with no problems then I'll feel an itchy spot pop up out of the blue. I read on webmd that probiotics help with eczema - maybe it's a gut bacteria issue? I'm also going to try the Chamomile next time I get a bug bite. For some reason, mosquitos love me.

Chronic allergies are caused by the overgrowth of candida albicans. This is a type of yeast that thrives in the gastrointestinal tract. There will always be some of this yeast in every human being, but it is ideally balanced by beneficial bacteria. The beneficial bacteria is commonly referred to as intestinal flora. Intestinal flora helps in the digestion process, and it furthermore aids in removing toxic materials. Conversely, candida is a parasitic yeast, which robs the body of nutrients, and it increases the toxic waste products that a body must eliminate. These two groups of organisms are two warring armies.

With ideal health, the flora bacteria vastly outnumbers and persistently overwhelms the candida yeast; in a similar way to how grass on a healthy lawn will crowd-out weeds. Flora provides immune system support to the dirtiest parts of the human body, where the normal immune system can otherwise become overwhelmed if it is unaided, and it aids with proper assimilation of nutrients. Our lives depend on those little guys protecting our bodies. If all of the flora dies, then the result is sepsis and death; which has become surprisingly common for patients who get too much medical ‘help’. Statistics show this to be an alarming reality.

Whenever an overgrowth of yeast overwhelms the flora, it causes various health issues. Excessive yeast creates a toxic state for the digestive system from its generated waste products, which ultimately trickle into the rest of the body to cause a snowballing effect. Allergies are most often triggered by an immune system that has already been made hyperactive by the rapid growth of the fungal invaders. The impaired absorption of nutrients combined with an onslaught of candida waste products (and the related immune responses) begins the vicious cycle of declining health and opportunistic infections. The aftermath can include fatigue, headaches, mood swings, depression, poor memory, lack of concentration, sweet cravings, carbohydrate cravings, and a further weakening of an already compromised immune system as the issues snowball. This sad and sickly state is called “normal” in the Western world.

Candida usually undergoes a massive growth spurt following antibiotic use. This is partly due to antibiotics being more fatal to the good bacteria, which would normally keep candida in check. It has been known for over seventy years that antibiotics are more harmful to the beneficial bacteria than to harmful pathogens, and this rule generally includes even the all-natural antibiotics, such as colloidal silver. Whenever antibiotics are discontinued, the immune system remains weakened for a lengthy period (sometimes years for pharmaceuticals), which places candida in a position of advantage. For someone who has just stopped taking antibiotics, the best thing that he could do for his body is to eat large amounts of plain yogurt (preferably organic) as a natural probiotic. Flavored yogurts contain lots of processed sugars, which will actually feed the yeast, and therefore make the condition worse. Some of the flavored yogurts even contain high fructose corn syrup. Yogurt is made with homogenized milk, so also supplement with vitamin C and folate (or the inferior folic acid) to protect against inflammation and arterial damage.

Chamomile is an effective natural anti-histamine that can be used alongside these therapies. It can also have a sedative effect. Although this seems to vary greatly between individuals. Do not use chamomile if you have a ragweed allergy. Its anti-histamine properties yield almost instant relief from itchy insect bites, when used transdermally.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2015/03/...our-allergies/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Candida in the bloodstream:
    http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-a...fection?page=3

If Candida yeast gets into your bloodstream, it can spread to other parts of the body. This type of infection is also called candidemia.

This infection may happen if you have a weakened immune system and a yeast infection goes untreated. Or it may occur if you come in contact with medical equipment contaminated by the fungus.

Symptoms of an invasive yeast infection can be vague and depend on which part of the body is affected. Common symptoms include fever and chills that continue after you have taken antibiotics.

This type of infection is more often seen in people who are or have been in the hospital. It is a leading cause of bloodstream infections and death in hospitalized patients.

You are more likely to get this type of infection if you:

Are in the hospital's intensive care unit (ICU).
    Have had recent surgery.
    Have a central line (catheter).
    Have a weakened immune system.
    Very low-birth-weight infants also have a higher risk for this type of infection.

Invasive candidiasis is a very serious condition that requires prompt treatment. You will be given antifungal medicine by mouth or through an IV for several weeks.
    While most people have candida in their bodies, it is only rarely a problem (and one not associated with allergies). Most common form is diaper rash or a vaginal yeast infection.

http://www.emedicinehealth.com/candi...article_em.htm

There are more than 20 species of Candida, the most common being Candida albicans. These fungi live on all surfaces of our bodies. Under certain conditions, they can become so numerous they cause infections, particularly in warm and moist areas. Examples of such infections are vaginal yeast infections, thrush (infection of tissues of the oral cavity), skin and diaper rash, and nailbed infections.

Candidal infections commonly occur in warm moist body areas, such as underarms. Usually your skin effectively blocks yeast, but any breakdown or cuts in the skin may allow this organism to penetrate.

Typical affected areas in babies include the mouth and diaper areas.

Vaginal yeast infection, which is the most common form of vaginitis is often referred to as vaginal Candidiasis.

In adults, oral yeast infections become more common with increased age. Adults also can have yeast infections around dentures, in skin folds under the breast and lower abdomen, nailbeds, and beneath other skin folds. Most of these candidal infections are superficial and clear up easily with treatment. Infections of the nailbeds often require prolonged therapy.

Rarely, the yeast infection may spread throughout the body. In systemic candidal disease (in which the fungus enters the bloodstream and spreads throughout the body), up to 45% of people may die. Even common mouth and vaginal yeast infections can cause critical illness and can be more resistant to normal treatment.

Yeast infections that return may be a sign of more serious diseases such as diabetes, leukemia, or AIDS.
    But eating yogurt is still good for you.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 03-27-2015 at 05:45 PM.

Oil of Oregano is good to eliminate Candida albicans. If you eat some good fermented foods that helps put the good probiotics into your system.

Kefir and yogurt from raw grass-fed cow's milk is much better, IMHO.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Oil of Oregano is good to eliminate Candida albicans. If you eat some good fermented foods that helps put the good probiotics into your system.

Kefir and yogurt from raw grass-fed cow's milk is much better, IMHO.
    I need to add more fermented foods. I think I'll pick up some kimchi when I hit the Asian market this week.

Allergy patient in the allergy capitol of the world: People who are allergic to ragweed should use chamomile with caution.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I need to add more fermented foods. I think I'll pick up some kimchi when I hit the Asian market this week.
    Kimchi recipe I am going to try:

Ingredients:

4 cups of water
    4 tablespoons sea salt
    1 head cabbage, shredded
    1 cup daikon radish grated or 1 cup asparagus cut into one-inch pieces
    2 scallions, chopped
    2 cloves garlic, minced
    2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
    ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper

Directions:

In a large bowl, mix a brine of the water and salt. Mix well to thoroughly dissolve salt. Add the cabbage and daikon radish. Cover with a plate or other weight to keep the vegetables submerged. Soak for 12 hours.
    Drain the brine from the vegetables, reserving the brine. Taste the vegetables for saltiness. If they are too salty, you can rinse the vegetables. If they are not salty enough, sprinkle with a little more salt (one quarter teaspoon at a time).
    Combine the asparagus, green beans, scallions, garlic, ginger, and cayenne pepper. Add to the cabbage mixture.
    Put the whole mix into a jar or crock. Pour the soaking liquid over the vegetables, making sure that they are completely submerged in liquid.

Tip: Don’t forget to squeeze your vegetables before putting them into the jar using your hands. "Bruising" the vegetables in this way allows the cell walls to break down and release their juices.

Cover loosely with a clean cloth and set aside for three to seven days. The ideal room temperature to help with the fermentation is around 70°F. If it is colder, the fermentation takes longer.
    Check the kimchi daily. Make sure the vegetables stay covered in brine. After three to seven days, the kimchi will taste ripe. Once this happens, place in glass jar in the refrigerator. It will keep for months.

(From Healthy Recipes for Your Nutritional Type)
    http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...hi-recipe.aspx
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

once upon a time.. my sister did something with a daikon radish and left it overnight in the fridge. My dad opened the fridge in the morning.. took one whiff and hollered.. {sisters name} I don't know what you did in here - but you'd better go bury it in the back yard!
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by opal View Post
    once upon a time.. my sister did something with a daikon radish and left it overnight in the fridge. My dad opened the fridge in the morning.. took one whiff and hollered.. {sisters name} I don't know what you did in here - but you'd better go bury it in the back yard!
    HAHA! When my son was little, he wanted to try Limburger cheese so I bought him a small hunk. That stuff smelled like something dead, none of us could muster the courage to taste it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Eliminating Canada does sound like the holistic choice, but isn't it a bit extreme?