Thread: Chuck Johnson claims Allen West sexually harassed two women at PJ Media

Chuck Johnson claims Allen West sexually harassed two women at PJ Media

http://gotnews.com/breaking-exclusiv...ast-two-women/

This is going to very interesting.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'll need to see some pictures of these women before I judge him.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by TaftFan View Post
    If we go by the comments on that article, then you are clearly to the left of Karl Marx simply by acknowledging that the article at that link even exists.

Well. I'm usually a pretty good judge of someones energy. I never really cared for him and it was because of the vibe I get when I hear him speak on things. Do I think he did this stuff? Who am I to say? I don't know. And so won't offer an opinion with regard to whether I think he did or didn't.

I find it far less interesting than other things, though. We're on the verge of WWIII. For one. That's kind of a big deal. I guess. Some other notable goings-on out there too...
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 03-26-2015 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    I'll need to see some pictures of these women before I judge him.
    One is Michelle Fields...used to be a forum member. Now on Fox and with PJ.

One is Michelle Fields...used to be a forum member. Now on Fox and with PJ.

I was sort of joking because these stories often end up being a joke. I actually read that article and saw no incidents of harassment (repetition). The guy might be a dick, but maybe he also has really bad breath or something. What is with one of these women who now acts like she has to seek a mental institution because of him? Lady, you'd never even make asylum admission on a weekend voluntary basis. Well, at least in the old days when you really had to be sort of nuts.

Whatever happened to women handling these things themselves? A good slap would probably take care of old gap teeth. If that wouldn't do it, then the modern solution would just be to just taze his ass. I actually think all women should at least carry a .22. An alternative would be the two shot pistol. Some light birdshot to his teeth would be a nice touch.

Anyway, I worked with this older Scandinavian stock woman. Very smart, but sort of a female version look of this Allen West fellow. Mrs. Folgers and I were both looking at a report one day when she presses her fat breast into my arm. It probably wasn't more than 30 seconds, but it felt like 30 days. She was not my boss, so there wasn't even potential for a raise or promotion. On top of that--a former NFL cheerleader worked at this place and walks by at that very moment. Of all the dumb luck. It would be like West hitting on you and this Michele girl walking by.

Sometimes life is just one big fucqking disappointment.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members